It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Political Madness Escalates: Sean Hannity...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

Thanks dubiousone. Today a guy told me that FOX News Channel was their primary source of news. I asked this man...why? Why would anyone get their news from television of all places? He replied that they're 'fair and balanced' and supported the Republicans. The manipulation and control just rattles my brain. This excepted laziness among many Americans has got to stop. People actually rely on television to learn. I used to be one of these people. I was a robot. W

[edit on 4-4-2010 by Values_Truth]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by amari

Originally posted by Angus123

Originally posted by Pointedstick
He was referring to comments from the radical left who call the tea party McVey Wannabes.

And they agreed with cheers and applause.

Exactly, now this has been put in context and this is why the audience applauded in response against what the twisted radical left said about the Tea Party movement being McVey Wannabes. ^Y^

[edit on 4-4-2010 by amari]

No... the appropriate reaction would have been to boo if that were really the case.
But it wasn't, and it was obvious.
They are all bat-scat crazy.
And I'd bet good cash money you know that.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Like you said in your post it is SARCASM!!!!! The libs refer the Tea Partiers as Mcvey (however you spell it) wannabe's.. That is why it was said and why the crowd cheered because it is complete madness from the libs that want to make anybody who doesn't think like them mad. And it is completely ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Victoria 1

Hannity: The evil satanic baby eating liberals call you McVeigh wannabes!
Crowd: YAY!!!

Oh wait... he DIDN'T preface his statement with a qualifier about liberals calling them that?
He just said that's what they were?
And the crowd just magically knew?
And rather than boo at that heinous insult... they cheered?

[edit on 6-4-2010 by Angus123]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

I'm stunned. Is there any hope of recovering from this political psychosis that has an apparent death-grip on the nation?

[edit on 2-4-2010 by SkepticOverlord]

not where hannity is concerned... When I tune in to this nutcase on my A.M. Dial I hear all sorts of propaganda coming from his pie hole. He thinks he's intellectually above the American People and we have NO IDEA what's going on. If you want to learn how to talk *#*, how to directly lie in the face of facts, if you want to learn dirty underhanded tricks to try and make the other side look stupid then without haste tune-in to this nutjob! Hannity is sooooo working for the TPTB and it makes me sick he's allowed a podium in which to spew his crap!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

Damn skippy! It's about time someone here came out with a dose of common sense!
Cause lord knows, Americans aren't exactly deep thinkers.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Whenever I hear of anyone using the "Timothy McVeigh" wannabe reference , I am not as affected by the credulous attempt to strike a nerve in my sensibilities about a crime that was horrific in its devastation and its criminal planning.
While Mr. Hannity thinks that his remark have some bearing, it really just says how much of a paid propagandist he really is, because if Mr. Hannity was being honest, he would remind us how much the FBI was involved in handling Tim McVeigh to commit the OK bombing, whenever he uses the Tim McVeigh wannabee remark. Since he does not, he gives only the part that suits his disinformation and propaganda effort.

Evidence clearly shows that the FBI and other federal agencies in government were complicit with Tim McVeigh who was being used by the FBI to help undermine Christian militias that were becoming more abundant as the Clinton administration went on. In fact, the OK bombing was suppose to be militia retaliation for the Waco massacre, but since the feds orchestrated the Waco massacre along with Janet Reno specially for the April 19th blood sacrifice date which Waco was remembered for, it should surprise no one that the federal government was complicit in the OK bombing along with their agent, Tim McVeigh because once again the federal government planning agents picked April 19th as the sacrificial date to explode the bombs used to destroy the OK federal building.

This is why when Sean Hannity and others in media blatantly use the term "Tim McVeigh wannabees", I immediately think of the fact that the whole bombing was done with the complicit cooperation of the FBI. As such, anytime I hear the Tim McVeigh reference made by those in the corrupt media like Sean Hannity, I immediately think of how much the OK bombing was an inside job that the evidence to this day will prove without a doubt. While there still may be questions, the majority of those questions is in assessing just how high up in the Clinton Administration the complicity went.

Mr. Sean Hannity proves frequently just how ignorant he really is because he knowingly omits informing the public he is speaking to about the knowledge that the FBI was complicity with Tim McVeigh in the OK bombing. After the fact, we learned in court that it was not the Christian militias that were eventually blamed and stigmatized by the efforts of the Janet Reno Justice Dept., but also the blame of the criminal conduct of the FBI that controlled Mr. McVeigh.

Anyway, I see Mr. Hannity for what he is, a paid political repeater, paid for by those that seek to deceive and manipulate the public trust. I have provided a link to some information about the FBI and the OK bombing to help those that feel I may be speaking ill of the federal government. Enjoy the link.

www.prisonplanet.com...

Thanks for the posting.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join