It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT!!!!!!! Provost Marshals serve governors

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuffsaid747

people have taken that Declaration and published it all over the web and they shouldnt have because these are private matters between us [the people] and these men and women [the Governors] giving them quietly an opportunity to do the right thing,

That line, right there, made these idiots my enemy.

Never mind their way of speaking makes them look like Neanderthals.

Never mind that they have failed to do anything but gain press and funding.

Never mind that they are using "God" in half of what they say, as if "God's" law is something to be respected by "all Americans".

Saying that this shouldn't have been put online because it was supposed to be done silently between "the Governors" and "the people", really pisses me off.

Am I to assume these back-water hicks all gunned-up on religion and revolution are THE REAL PEOPLE and I was not supposed to be informed or involved until it was already handled?

These guys are a scam and a trick.

They are a wart on the American way...and even if our government is "out of control", at least they are not as "stupid" as these fools.

This was supposed to be kept secret...because it was between the people and the governors...yeah right...

This group is NOT the center of America...and our nation does NOT agree to allow them to be our mouth piece.

How dare they even attempt to speak for a multi-cultural/multi-religion/multi-political nation under the guise of "trying to help" while they cram "God" down your throat.

These fools will get nowhere.

And if they DO get somewhere...me and my weapons will be waiting for them to serve me at my front door.

These roaches are filth.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by nuffsaid747

"Were not seeking glory. The glory truly goes to the Lord."
"you all know it can happen and its the rest of us Caucasian Americans who have to wake up and smell the roses."

If I go out and buy a bible and a gun and shoot a queer can I join? What a bunch of "WHITE WING christian militia filth.
Upon further research into this matter not one "Provost Marshall" Served even one of these letters. They were sent by regular USPS mail.
And some of the letters were simply thrown into the trash by the mail sorters as just another lunatic letter.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PACRIM
The Governors were placed under a gag order, presented to them at the same time they received notice their Corporation warrants were reclaimed, in the name of the Republic.

Pretty simple choice for the Governors, swear an oath to the Republic and operate under warrants issued by the Republic. Nothing will change other than a return to the rule of law.

Violate the gag order and be removed.

Refuse to swear the oath or fail to follow the issued orders and be removed.

Everyone has choices in a Free Republic, your Governors should be encouraged to make the right choice.

I think you mean Coporate Bonds were replaced , no ?

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by NYredwhiteandblue

The Governors were placed under a gag order, presented to them at the same time they received notice their Corporation warrants were reclaimed, in the name of the Republic.

Pretty simple choice for the Governors, swear an oath to the Republic and operate under warrants issued by the Republic. Nothing will change other than a return to the rule of law.

Violate the gag order and be removed.

Refuse to swear the oath or fail to follow the issued orders and be removed.

Everyone has choices in a Free Republic, your Governors should be encouraged to make the right choice.

I think you mean Coporate Bonds were replaced , no ?

Sorry a corporate term, in federal government we operate under warrants that are really bonds.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by PACRIM]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cytokine_Strom

Actually the argument ive heard is that that the 14 amendment is how we got tricked. And if you really take the time to read it it makes sense...

the 14th amendment states:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

SO fist look at the 2 qualifiers.... TO be a "citizen you must first be
1... born or naturalized in the United States
2....subject to the jurisdiction thereof

Also note that as a citizen, you dont have unalienable natural rights according the the 14th amendment, you have " privileges or immunities".

SO you see, this does not apply to living people, only if you give your consent and then fall under the "Jurisdiction" People are not subject to the jurisdiction of the federal government, even though they are born in the United States.

Well we all give our consent all the time via contracts like the birth certificate, marriage license, drivers license social security number etc... One we do, we are "citizens" and now are dirctly members of the corporate fiction world which they have jurisdiction over...

Here is an explanation I found on the subject on on another site. not sure if I can post links here as I'm new so if I can just ask me and I will post. I will copy and paste below...

QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS OF AMENDMENT XIV

As discussed above, the People are sovereign. The People are not subject to the jurisdiction of the federal government, even though they are born in the United States.

Amendment XIV inverts the relationship. One of the qualifications to be a citizen of the United States is that one must be born or naturalized in the United States. Another qualification is that one must be, "subject to the jurisdiction thereof." It is not possible to be a citizen of the United States without being born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof. But, if you are born or naturalized, and if you are subject to the jurisdiction, then you automatically qualify as a citizen of the United States.

From the point of view of the federal enforcers, the qualifications are worked in reverse. They reverse-interpret Amendment XIV as saying that if you say you are a citizen of the United States, then that automatically means you are totally subject to its jurisdiction [and have been born or naturalized]. This opinion is not shared by the judicial branch. See 14 C.J.S. 426, 430:

The particular meaning of the word "citizen" is frequently dependent on the context in which it is found[25], and the word must always be taken in the sense which best harmonizes with the subject matter in which it is used[26].

"One may be considered a citizen for some purposes and not a citizen for other purposes, as, for instance, for commercial purposes, and not for political purposes[27]. So, a person may be a citizen in the sense that as such he is entitled to the protection of his life, liberty, and property, even though he is not vested with the suffrage or other political rights[28].

"[25] Cal.--Prowd v. Gore, 2 Dist. 207 P. 490. 57 C.A. 458.
[26] Cal.--Prowd v. Gore. 2 Dist. 207 P. 490. 57 C.A. 458.
La.--Lepenser v Griffin, 83 So. 839, 146 La. 584
N.Y.--Union Hotel Co. v. Hersee, 79 N.Y. 454
[27] U.S.--The Friendschaft, N.C., 16 U.S. 14, 3 Wheat. 14, 4 L.Ed. 322
--Murray v. The Charming Betsy, 6 U.S. 64, 2 Cranch 64, 2 L.Ed. 208
Md.--Risewick v. Davis, 19 Md. 82
Mass.--Judd v. Lawrence, 1 Cush 531
R.I.--Greeough v. Tiverton Police Com'rs, 74 A 785, 30 R.I. 212
[28] Mass.--Dillaway v. Burton, 153 N.E. 13, 256 Mass. 568"

In any case, if you fail to object to the government's view of citizenship, then you will most certainly be subjected to the laws of the government. That means no rights, only privileges. To see a list of privileges granted or denied to the citizens (there is no list for the People's natural rights because the People automatically have all rights), see People's rights vs citizen's rights

ONE OF THE PEOPLE OR ONE OF THE CITIZENS?

The first issue to be resolved in any court proceeding is that of jurisdiction. Does the one entity have jurisdiction over the other entity? One should never go into court without a clear understanding as to whether he is there as a citizen, or there as one of the people.

If you claim you are a citizen of the United States, then it is strongly implied (though not necessarily true) that you are subject to the laws of the United States. On the other hand, if you are one of the People, then it is legally implied that you are a legal king, with a sovereignty superior to that of the United States, and subject only to the common law of the other kings (your peers). In short: the People are superior to the government, the government is superior to the citizens. That is the hierarchy.

PEOPLE ---> GOVERNMENT ---> CITIZENS

As a king you "are entitled to all the rights which formerly belonged to the King by his prerogative." You can do what you want to do when you want to do it. You have your own property and your own courts. There is no limit as to what you may do other than the natural limits of the universe, and the sovereignty of a fellow sovereign. You should treat the other sovereign in accordance with the Golden Rule, and at the very least must never harm him. Your sovereignty stops where the other sovereignty begins. You are one of the owners of the American government, and it is their promise that they will support your sovereignty (i.e. they have promised to support the Constitution and protect it from all enemies). You have no allegiance to anyone. The government, your only [public] servant, has an allegiance to you.

As a citizen, you are only entitled to whatever your sovereign grants to you. You have no rights. If you wish to do something that would be otherwise illegal, you must apply for a license giving you special permission. If there is no license available, and if there is no specific permission granted in the statutes, then you must apply for special permission or a waiver in order to do it. Your only allegiance is to your sovereign (the government), and that allegiance is mandated by your sovereign's law (the government, though not absolutely sovereign, is sovereign relative to you if you claim to be a citizen of the sovereign).

Here is a typical example:

As one of the People you have a right to travel, unrestricted, upon the public highways. You have right to carry guests with you in your automobile. You have a right to own a gun and that right shall not be impaired by your servant, the government. You have a right to a grand jury indictment and a trial by jury, that is a trial directly by the people, not the government.

As one of the citizens, you may not travel by automobile unless you are either a licensed motor vehicle driver, or you are a passenger with permission to be on board. Gun ownership is a privilege subject to definition and regulation. You do not have a right to a jury trial in all cases, and no right to grand jury indictment--a trial is a trial by the government, not the people.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

When they say Gods laws they mean natural laws... You dont have toi believe in god to believe in natural laws that are self evident. Natural laws are like water freezing at 32 f, boiling at 212, if I steal from you it is a crime because I have damaged you, no crime without a victim etc... real common law...

Edit: btw, I know this from a video on youtube with one of the guys from the group, forget his name but not sam kennedy, the other guy... he is doing an interview with 4 or five other people...

EDit 2, his name is tim turner and people can search youtube for "tim turner 2009" and see the tape... very interesting stuff that I never heard of until a few weeks ago..

[edit on 8-4-2010 by NYredwhiteandblue]

[edit on 8-4-2010 by NYredwhiteandblue]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NYredwhiteandblue

When they say Gods laws they mean natural laws... You dont have toi believe in god to believe in natural laws that are self evident.

I do beleive in God. And I also know many of my fellow Americans do not. This is why the "heavy use" of "God's name and will" within these documents (if you call them that) concerns me.

They are not speaking of natural law. They are directly speaking of the Christian God and what "that God" wants.

Natural laws are like water freezing at 32 f, boiling at 212,

I assure you... nowhere in these "documents" does the use of God's name reflect on the physical properties of water.

if I steal from you it is a crime because I have damaged you, no crime without a victim etc... real common law...

Again...God has nothing to do with my American right to own property and/or legally go after those who steal it.

They are not using the name of God flippantly to prove you have the right to own stuff.

Edit: btw, I know this from a video on youtube

Ah...I see. The very same Youtube that is crawling with professionally produced clips that are made to look amateur, just to gather an audience.

EDit 2, his name is tim turner and people can search youtube for "tim turner 2009"

The very same Youtube that I can hire a group like-
These dirt bags

To professionally join forums across the internet to boost my views incredibly by posting in random places across the net?

Sorry...Youtube is not owned by the people. It is a corporation like all others.

This is just another marketing scam and I deny these wana-be patriots attempting to talk for those of us who are angry with our government.

Using God's name is not a way to get everyone to agree and fix things.

Its a clever way to get everyone who agrees "we are mad" to now fight over something else.

God.

These guys are fishing for an audience and a riot.

[edit on 8-4-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I'm with you on this Mr. Mask.

This movement is simply a veiled guise for something else. The "GOD SQUAD" operates under a false divine providence whereby they somehow believe they have a "religious entitlement," and that their flavor of religion trumps the law of the land. I've researched these groups extensively. Some snips and great info here:

The formation of armed vigilante groups called "unorganized militias" was first viewed in the media as the ranting of a bunch of gun-nuts and crack pots. A year after the Oklahoma City bombing, the nation is still uninformed about what Christian Patriotism is and where it is leading people.

Baldly stated, the white supremacist movement seeks to undermine federal authority and bring about the collapse of the United States of America. The destruction of federal power is the prerequisite to establishing a new racial nationalist state. It is highly unlikely that such a thing is within the means of the small number of militant racists, but it is certain that they will continue to use all means at their disposal to pursue that unrealistic goal.

In its most concise form, the myth of the organic Constitution can be summarized as follows: The Constitution is a divinely inspired document in which human agency is secondary to God's will. Only the original Constitution and Bill of Rights as signed by the Founders is the supreme Law of the Land and this law should be interpreted in the light of Biblical understanding. All later amendments, laws and regulations are "unconstitutional" in the sense that they "create a federal constitution in opposition to the original."

Source of above: www.publicgood.org...

Do not be fooled by their faux patriotism, their agenda is a sinister as any evil government empire. They pose a serious threat to lawful, peaceful lovers of freedom by seeking to impose their will and interpretation of religious entitlement on others.

IMO, they don't want to defend democracy, they want to destroy it.

I encourage you to find more great info here: www.publicgood.org...

Regards...kk

[edit on 8-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie

Originally posted by mrbarber
Why would this group be interested in restoring the 1787 version of the constitution. Is anybody aware that the Bill of Rights was not added until 1791. If Governors were to swear an oath to the 1787 Constitution, would that nullify their obligation to honor the Bill of Rights?

That is correct & is a cause for concern.
en.wikipedia.org...

makes me wonder who really wrote the declaration.

At this point, only time will show what cards are really being played.

Could it be GOFR has backing of the military ?.....I hope this is true and they bring an end to the era of corporate enslavement.

Could it be that GOFR is playing the public for free publicity....possibly

[edit on 6-4-2010 by zzombie]

folks, u better hope this DOESN'T go through.
He's right !!! It they de jure back to 1787 it was before
the Bill of Rights and guess what ????

THAT TAKES AWAY OUR RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS !!!!
They can take our guns !!!!

The Bill of Rights prohibits Congress from making any law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, forbids infringement of "...the right of the people to keep and bear Arms...

source wiki

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Wow, we got some very defensive people here. Take things out of context much?

You and others like you are the exact problems in the world. You believe you get to enforce YOUR views on others.

Show me one thing in their documents that state they are going to enforce religious viewpoints on anyone.

You are as ignorant as they come.

Fire up them ovens there Mr Mask.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
folks this isn't about Religion

It's about taking our guns !!!!

The bill of rights forbids congress to enact any future laws
that infringe upon our right to bear arms.

Once repealed, then they can pass laws to take our
guns away.
LEGALLY !!!

they are dismantling our constitution

[edit on 9-4-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Well no one knows the truth, I was just binging info that I have found on this group... but like I said in one of my prior posts, if it does go down, I think its a NWO trick personally... I mean how can people resist debt forgiveness, mortgage forgiveness, no taxes etc... all for a little RFID chip..lol you know, to protect us from the bad guys... This is the only way anything can make us fall in line.... only by deception.. they know if they try force and the nation and/or the world revolts... there is no way they can stop or control it and not even they are safe...

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
reply to post by Mr Mask

Wow, we got some very defensive people here. Take things out of context much?

No...I do not. As a genuine rule of thumb.

You and others like you are the exact problems in the world. You believe you get to enforce YOUR views on others.

I see...it is people "like me" who are the problem.

Show me one thing in their documents that state they are going to enforce religious viewpoints on anyone.

Show me where I said they would? Or are you enforcing that view on me, due to "me" being the "exact problem" with people today.

You are as ignorant as they come.

You may want to check yourself before handing that crown to me so quickly.

Fire up them ovens there Mr Mask.

Are you calling me a Nazi because these clowns failed, or because you were invested in their agenda?

Either way...you made no point with me.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
More to come, the united States of America is established and extracted from the corporation. First mass transfers of allegiance to take place in Las Vegas within a couple of weeks. More information will be out shortly.

greatregistrypost.org...

generalpost.org...

Everyone will have a choice to stay with the status quo or transfer allegiance.

This was independent of the Restore America Plan which is still moving forward.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by PACRIM]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by PACRIM

Las Vegas.... Welcome home America! My chair, and my Glock .45 will be in front of the doors, waiting to sign.

The folks on this thread who sit here and go ape over whether or not this is that or that is the other are the couch potatoes that would rather CONTINUE to get farmed by E. Pluribus Unum instead of standing up for their GOD GIVEN BIRTHRIGHT of freedom.

ATS ALONE has proven over and over and over and over and over and over and over AGAIN what this "GOVERNMENT" is doing - which is NOT in YOUR best interests, but instead strips you naked, and leaves you cold, rejected, and ultimately, DEAD.

Instead of sitting on your fat pancakes as usual, why not turn over a new leaf, and document your registered declaration of who you really are AMERICA? This is action. REAL ACTION. No Hype, No storylines. Just you, and the truth.

Religion?

heh, it's obvious that some folks really don't understand what being an American is, vs. what it means to be a naked and sheered sheep. They sit here and vehemently state things like "I"M NOT GOING TO BE CONNED OR DUPED! THESE PEOPLE ARE OUT TO GET YOU, I'M NOT BUYING IT!"

Right now - as we discuss this, you already have been raped, pillaged , and kicked back into your corner, because you will not take action against the tyrrany you will continue to be exploited by them. You love your taxes, your licenses, your registrations, your fees, the burden you carry regarding debt that is not yours, as well as love that green piece of paper naturalizing you as a 14th amendment citizen (haven't got that yet have you...)

And then dont forget about the car you bought that you do not literally own, or the house you bought that you do not own, or the 1 million dollar treasury bond being traded in your name - enriching foreigners while you go without, and in fear of the PTB and the shiny badges that back them.

I'll tell you this much. Americans are attempting a revolution without violence. YES, I *SAID* Americans.

If you claim to be one of those - Americans - then take your country, and your freedom back from the criminals that stole it from you by showing up at the signing, and investigate first hand what it is that's going on, and even if you still feel it's not a worthy cause - at least you put out an effort to try to do something...

Instead of giving every excuse or argument there is to not do something.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

More to come, the united States of America is established and extracted from the corporation. First mass transfers of allegiance to take place in Las Vegas within a couple of weeks. More information will be out shortly.

greatregistrypost.org...

generalpost.org...

Everyone will have a choice to stay with the status quo or transfer allegiance.

This was independent of the Restore America Plan which is still moving forward.

I have never looked into this story before.

I clicked on your first link.

It contains a link called "the Bosom of Yahweh".

This link says:

The book and cd, along with 50 sheets of high grade security paper covers all of the information that you will have to know about how to make your family a sovereign nation unto yourselves.
Others will charge you [$250,000.00] or more to do what you can do for yourself for less than a [$1000.00]. The how-to book will become very controversial among most religions in the world. You have to step outside of the box and see the world from a different point of view. The book covers:
1: A guild on how to set up your own economy in your county.
2: You will not need banks anymore.
3: How the whole world is deceived explained in detail.
4: A sense of freedom and peace that you have never known and much more.
5: The book and cd is a seminar within itself.
For those of you who wish to use PayPal, please forward the PayPal payment to

This is great. You've been so duped.

I'll make you free, just pay ME fifty bucks instead and I'll show you how to be an individual!

/facepalm. Revolutionary FAIL.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avenginggecko

The book and cd, along with 50 sheets of high grade security paper covers all of the information that you will have to know about how to make your family a sovereign nation unto yourselves.
Others will charge you [$250,000.00] or more to do what you can do for yourself for less than a [$1000.00]. The how-to book will become very controversial among most religions in the world. You have to step outside of the box and see the world from a different point of view.

Bingo.

People want to defend these scammers...go ahead. The country is so messed up that these yokels from back-water-town can get enough attention to make people buy their books. Not me.

You want to say I am some fat American who has no ambition or desire to break my chains? Wrong again...I take life very seriously and fight for my freedom everyday.

But that fight is not one that leads me to buying a book that is being sold behind the guise of "the revolution".

No respectable movement operates such as these guys do. And if they ever tried to "take America back" I surly wouldn't be siding with them.

They are amateur.

They are laughable.

They are getting paid to raise your hopes.

The day they actually succeed in doing anything "other then selling a PDF for 50 bucks", is the day I will eat my own Flag.

You want to trust these guys, defend these guys, support/pay these guys...have fun. It is a hoax and a scam.

Continue following the story and you will learn that yourself.

It takes far more then a few dozen scam artists peddling their wares and a online-radio announcement to spark the revolution.

These guys are silly and will be forgotten in the weeks to come.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I hope you are wrong, but there isn't any information at this time to suggest you are. It will be quite unfortunate if this is a hoax because unless the American people can take legal steps to restore the Rule of Law under the Constitutional Republic we will almost certainly deteriorate into chaos and civil war going forward.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by mrbarber]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Yet again different groups are being mixed (not you Mask, PACRIM posted the links, I am aware of that.)

The links posted are from a different group of people from RAP. Even Tim Turner (one of the 'elders' in the GOTFR movement) has publicly stated that he thinks the 'general post' stuff is not the right path to go down.
He stated something like the 'general post' stuff brings it back to the articles of confederation rather than the pre 1860s constitution and 13 original amendments that the RAP movement is about. Or something similar to that.

So the point is people need not lump it all together, there are different movements going on, and it costs nothing to be part of the RAP, save for your signature.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Ionized]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by InterconnecteD

hi please read letter to the minister of finance for new zealand

I would like to pass on this form of financing to Hon Bill English

Before I start let me state one thing when it comes to the issuance of money the group who gets to use that money first benefits from its creation the most

First set up a bank holding company called state highway infrastructure
Issue from government treasury bonds for the creation of money (in electronic form) to this entity

The bank then can create loans to the citizens and companies that will undertake the project (at interest)
When these loans are repaid with interest, the interest is on top of the original amount loaned (ie income)

When enough loans have been repaid with interest, the interest is used to finance the infrastructure project without having to borrow the money at interest from overseas banks

The infrastructure is paid for by the fact that the state highway infrastructure has received interest on money it loaned and interest on these loans could be much lower than the current bank interest rates as the money is returned to the state highway infrastructure it is destroyed against the bond used to create it returning the bond to the government

In this manner the people and government gets to use the money first and retain the wealth within the country instead of offshore banks

Who benefits

1. The people who take out the loans at lower interest rates (paying the loan back sooner)
2. The government who constructs infrastructure for the public good from the interest obtained (no loans at interest to repay for gov)
3. And because the loans are destroyed against the treasury bonds after the repayment, the original bonds are repaid at no cost (the people of new Zealand are the collateral of the loan made to themselves and get first use and benefit of those loans)
4. Inflation is kept in check by destroying the money upon repayment of loans against treasury bonds

The banks preform this on a daily basis every time they make a loan only difference is they loan against reserves not treasury bonds
And the banks get the interest on top for their private shareholders instead of paying for infrastructure development for everbody

Yours sincerely
edited for privacy

XPLodER

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join