It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT!!!!!!! Provost Marshals serve governors

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by PACRIM

is there a way to be sure that this is the mastermind?
i ask because id really like a true patriot to be in charge
and this man is a decorated military man and i trust him to
not lead the people he served for up the garden path

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by PACRIM

is there a way to be sure that this is the mastermind?
i ask because id really like a true patriot to be in charge
and this man is a decorated military man and i trust him to
not lead the people he served for up the garden path

Sit back and relax, the Republic will be restored.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by PACRIM

i have faith
if you could see the smile on my face right now

when the usa sheds its shackles the rest of the world will follow your example we will be free

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Yes sit back and relax. We need more time to think up answers to the obvious questions.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I still don't see any answers, Sam?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

man your fast with the facts girl
im starting to get a head spin
lol

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

i found this on another site they seam to think this is the real deal

Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 1:00 PM, Xxxxx wrote:

Here is what I can confirm at the moment.

On Thursday mornings, a large number of packages, each package being 80 pages, was sent to various parties. I cannot at this time give you who all the parties were. What I can tell you is, each senior Senator in each state was sent a copy, each Chief of the Joint Chiefs of Staff was sent a copy, the U.S. Sec. of State ( Hillary ), and the U.S. Attorney General ( Eric ) were on the list. There were others.

The page includes the Declaration of Liberty and a copy of the page from each state, which was signed by 26 (actually 27 !) Grand Jurors.

It is impressive to say the least. It is extremely well written, and I seriously doubt that Sam had anything to do with the wording. His speak and writing is no where near that good.

I can further tell you that the Senator is to take the Declaration and to present it to the Governor in each state. Then, in about 2 weeks, the Trustees for each state and the Governor, Sec. of State, and the Attorney General for each state are to be called together with a meeting with a Provost Marshal and several MPs. At that point, each state officer will be given a choice to either take a new oath of officer, as proscribed in the Declaration, or to clean out their office. If they refuse to do either, then the MPs are to immediately take them into custody.

I can also now reveal that I am the Master Trustee for the State of Washington, that great Republic in the fine Northwest of America.

I cannot say anything more at this time. This is exciting beyond imagination. We are either going to have our Republic states and Republic America back, or there are about 10,000 fine men and women who are going to be hung for treason and terrorism.

Oh, also, the military has said they fully support us, and have assigned an entire battalion of Provost Marshals to the cause.

All for now.

Regards,

theintelhub.blogspot.com...

they mention treason and 80 pages is this the legit group?

WADA YALL MAKE OF THIS

COPY PAST DIRECT FROM OTHER SITE

Mod Edit: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by GAOTU789]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Looks like the same thing, same group of the same people, not sure why you are confused on that?

There are no provost marshalls.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Firstly, let me once again state I denounce any and all action for government upheaval.
I have made many statements as such. I realize you conducted extensive web background check on suspected nefarious site spewing this nonsense.

However, I believe the term Provost Marshall is a somewhat archaic term these people are using in the context from 1800's and not there modern day military usage. If that is what you are getting at.

Hisory of Prost Marshalls

Regards...kk

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

what if i said 100 years ago i stated

its impossable for some bankers to trick us into acepting maritime law
in stead of common law in our courts

its impossable to trick congress into allowing a private bank to print our money for us at interest when we could do it ourself for free

two very small changes were made that have massive implications

both are true now both can very easily be changed back both benifit all PEOPLE instead of the corperations pretending to be govenment

signature

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

did the earthquake kill all interest in this topic? that really sucks...

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
hi GAOTU789

i have read and understood the thread about quotes and will
follow instructions as per policy

ZPLodER

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.13.2012

i beleve a new thread is warented

title
what things will be like IF the republic is restored

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I cant wait until tomorrow! I want to see how serious these guys are.

Lots of stuff is set to go down tomorrow.

By any chance, is tomorrow an occult date?

4/5/2010
4/5/10

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Part One:

Part Two:

Part Three:

Part Four:

Part Five:

Part Six:

Part Seven:

Part Eight:

I dont know if this interview was posted yet.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Those people won't do a thing. Nothing will happen today. Maybe a few more earthquakes down near Baja, but this skewed 'agenda' failed before it began. It'll only make them and their 'organization' look crazy.

Their hearts may be in the right place, but their execution of the way they are going about it is silly...

I'm like many of you, I am sick and tired of politicians lying. I am not Rep nor Dem. Both are colossal failures IMO. Their in-fighting is destroying the Country...

The ONLY two qualifications to be a politician seem to be:

1. A Professional liar
2. Rich. (To buy votes)

If we want to 'take back the country' we need to find someone that can do the job right, and isn't a kook. Isn't in the back pocket of POS Lobbyists (which have actually run the Country for decades).

But can we convert enough main stream people to vote for a good, down to earth politician? We know the media won't bother talking about them, so it would be hard.

ALL of society will have to become fed up SO much that they want something totally different. An actual blue collar president. Imagine. Someone that is in touch with the common man.

That's what we have lost. But going around sending letters that say 'you'll be removed from office' isn't the way to do it.

So much is stacked against the common man politician.. It does suck.

All these so-called 'grass roots' campaigns are BS. We need someone with teeth, that can tell these greedy lobbyists to go to hell.

Any ideas on how we can do this? WHO would be a good candidate? Not Ralph Nader... Any ideas?

[edit on 4/5/2010 by Pharyax]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

please take time to veiw a very eye opening vid

supplied to me by hawk

this vid gave me goose bumps as i understood what is up with corperation acting as govenments

www.tpuc.org...

thanks for the link hawk

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
In my opinion, this guy is making a huge mistake and I also think he's in cahoots with the FBI/CIA/Feds. If you are a part of the Patriot movement, you should not be dividing your alignments within your state governments. This is ridiculous. You will create a divide between you and those in your bicameral state legislatures. This division will cause a distraction while the Federal Government swoops in takes care of their agenda. You want to strengthen your relationship with your state reps not divide it, which is what this guy is doing.

When the * goes down and the Federal Government goes boobies up, your State government is going to be the only thing to save you. And let's be honest as well here, not everyone in government is a total rank, criminal kook and you DO NEED some government.

Get your jurisdictionaries together and start the real fight and stop whining and complaining about everything and start CHANGING things.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The Federal government and military is just a cross section of the rest of society. Based on my thirty plus years of service to both, I've run across the same issues and problems that show up on the local level.

Every military or civilian officer in government takes an oath to:

"I, (full name), do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

This simple act appoints them a Guardian of the Constitution.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by PACRIM]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
So... when are the governors supposed to be removed? Hasn't it been three days?

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
So... when are the governors supposed to be removed? Hasn't it been three days?

They have already been removed as their warrant was taken away. They had a choice to swear a new oath to the Circa 1787 constitution to remain in office.

[edit on 5-4-2010 by PACRIM]

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join