It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT!!!!!!! Provost Marshals serve governors

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

hahaha, dude thats wrong on sooo many levels, but its true. And not just Folgers' either- it'll be 2 cups of McDonalds' coffee on the way to Starbuck's to get a mocha cappachino latte!

* (the giant also may require 2 egg McMuffin croissants. yesss, the giant thinks those go well with coffee...)

[edit on 4-4-2010 by 12.13.2012]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.13.2012

Enlightenment comes from within. Is there really that much of a difference between a stunt and a false flag? Yes Ive read the thread and no I don't need someone else to tell me what I already know. My bull crap meter has been going off since I first read about this story. The specifics beyond that are inconsequential.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

that coffee is in an analogy term is TRUTH, the sugar is the corruption involved, and the egg biscuit will be the history of corruption for the past 100 years.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

but i also beleive the real people involved are not talking at all and all were hearing is the dis info from a group who wants the lime light

dis info aside there are real groups keeping below the radar to acomplish this for you be ready if they call

just on this note, do you think that the "real" group(s) would have not already anticipated dis-info propaganda of this nature and already thought of how to deal with that, or do you think their silence (at this point) is somehow the product of their way of handling the dis-info?

[edit on 4-4-2010 by 12.13.2012]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.13.2012
reply to post by XPLodER

where do you live, if you dont mind me asking? you are very articulate when it comes to matters of Amer!ca's sovereignty and laws!

i live in new zealand a country with a govenment owned reserve bank
i have studied common law as my country is a comonwealth country
with laws very simular to yours with one exception

your constitution has redress of grevences

we as a nation are reminded constantly that centeral banks are a parisite uneeded for wealth they exist to keep you enslaved

i have read eveything i can on american laws because america is new zealands big brother and what happens to your people will some day happen here

i want to inspire people to take the power back and the only way to do that is

non voilent lawfull actions that remove the parisite bleeding you dry or this way it will come to bleed us to

and you have all the laws to fix this sitting there ready to go

You hit the nail on the head,

when you spoke of our first amendment right of petitioning the government for grievances.

The corporation of the United States has failed to answer any grievance since they incorporated.

This is why the Supreme Court and Military are compelled to support this action.

Twenty-seven unassuming American patriots in each of the 50 states met and presented their grievances. Restoring the Original Constitution is the only way that this pattern of tyranny can be addressed.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

from what i have heard (unconfirmed)
the people involved will have supporters join them at each states building
and as a group they will peicefully hand over the documents but there is no threat of removal of anyone just part of a long legal process that has been underway for 8-10 years so they can go to the world court for a ruling

the amount of documentation is huge and is being done by some very cleaver people who know not to seek the lime light because of msm

i have no links or quotes only faith the time and effort put in with the support of the people will do the trick

XPLodER

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

that coffee is in an analogy term is TRUTH, the sugar is the corruption involved, and the egg biscuit will be the history of corruption for the past 100 years.

hahahaha...its sad because: the moment I read this and it computed in my brain, a little part of me died inside upon realizing how true it actually was. man, you are fierce with the analogies. thats good material.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

from what i have heard (unconfirmed)
the people involved will have supporters join them at each states building
and as a group they will peicefully hand over the documents but there is no threat of removal of anyone just part of a long legal process that has been underway for 8-10 years so they can go to the world court for a ruling

the amount of documentation is huge and is being done by some very cleaver people who know not to seek the lime light because of msm

i have no links or quotes only faith the time and effort put in with the support of the people will do the trick

XPLodER

man thats sounds too good to be true, but I hope it is true man, it's making me salivate to think of it actually being a possible reality. I hope you're right, it could be awesome.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

thanks! people like funny, they remember funny!

thats why the onion is popular!

people like funny, they dont like sad news... they like funny news!

even if that news is screwing them in the butt!

if its funny its cool, and a cultural enigma!

hell, why do you think George Carlin was so successful? HE TOLD THE TRUTH AND IT WAS FUNNY!

but to the aware like you and I, it isn't funny, but how else can we wake these dumb asses up?

through HUMOR!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

i hope all people have faith that the real information is avaliable and lawfull and that people doing this wouldnt bother with publicity stunts
and all it takes is education on the issiues this thing brings up

so at the very least till something comes of this everybody is talking about the serious issiues that surround it this is causing people to think and have hope that one day we will be free

if you have no hope there is no hope for you

XpLoDer

[edit on 4-4-2010 by XPLodER]

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

all very good points! I liked carlin, he was awesome. too bad he's gone. I also always liked bill hicks too...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

all very good points! I liked carlin, he was awesome. too bad he's gone. I also always liked bill hicks too...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
This idea was unexpected and just as in the movie "V for Vendetta", ideas are bullet proof. This is the best known solution at this time for our emancipation. The msm spin appears desperate yet limited in repetition. Not like how they pimped Osama before 9/11 but they are advancing the fear of domestic threats rapidly.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I have been looking into this common law stuff for months now intently, Robert Menard, John Harris, Jordan Maxwell....and it all seams to be a really slick scam the bankers had set up to gain control of every country and its people...with that said...has our 'government" ever truly been served papers to petition it for a redress of grievances....would this be the very first time?? the F.B.I. has said it all looks legal...I'd say lawful...but anyways...it can be done....would the "remove" them from there post??...not how some would like it construed...but thru lawful means in court...this declaration would be submitted as evidence...as would their failure to comply with it's lawful demands.....the would be able to proceed in court and the evidence would be in favor of we the people.....or if this is all wrong...lol....could any of the folks in here that call this BS tell me how you would properly petition the government for a redress of grievances...ya know the framers told us we could do this...but never did the really say how you would do that.....so if our government is disregarding the constitution and our nations basic principals how do you correct the coarse??...like this???

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Sam Kennedy photos
got from this page

chattahbox.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MOUNTINGFLAME

be careful with Jordan Maxwell, he has some shady stuff connected to him. he's says alot of things known to be fact, but be warned, he is known to change things when its convenient for his purposes.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Im not trying to be a smart-arse, but why do we need to know what he looks like? It's couldnt hurt, but is there something Im not getting here....?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOUNTINGFLAME
I have been looking into this common law stuff for months now intently, Robert Menard, John Harris, Jordan Maxwell....and it all seams to be a really slick scam the bankers had set up to gain control of every country and its people...with that said...has our 'government" ever truly been served papers to petition it for a redress of grievances....would this be the very first time?? the F.B.I. has said it all looks legal...I'd say lawful...but anyways...it can be done....would the "remove" them from there post??...not how some would like it construed...but thru lawful means in court...this declaration would be submitted as evidence...as would their failure to comply with it's lawful demands.....the would be able to proceed in court and the evidence would be in favor of we the people.....or if this is all wrong...lol....could any of the folks in here that call this BS tell me how you would properly petition the government for a redress of grievances...ya know the framers told us we could do this...but never did the really say how you would do that.....so if our government is disregarding the constitution and our nations basic principals how do you correct the coarse??...like this???

everytime the govenment does something that is unconstitutional there
is a group who petitions for redress of greavences. they have been doing this for near 10 years now and have gathered alot of evidence of unlawfull activity and lack of redress this makes the case that redress is not occouring and this is the lawfull reson to revert to the world court and with years of legal aguments with no redress the court will deam that lack of redress is an admition of guilt

like not turning up to court

i beleive this approach is sanctioned by the milatary in legal approach but not with force similar to a court marshal

sort of

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Sam Kennedy photos
got from this page

chattahbox.com...

Sam is just a tool for the Master planner

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PACRIM
You thought Sam was the planner? He is just a tool in the plan.

well if anybody besides me wants to contact
Stormin Norman then send him mail here
to ask him about this Restore America Plan

Norman Schwarzkopf
Black Summit
302 Knights Run Avenue
Suite 900
Tampa, FL 33602
USA

or you can contact his publishing company

The Random House Publishing Group
(Book Publisher)