It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and .Gov Wants a Violent Revolt?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I totally agree with the premise that someone is pushing for a confrontation.
To support that thought I wanted to share a link that will say what I think many of us are thinking. At least for those that believe they are thinking.

Anyway, take a look and enjoy. Thanks for the posting.

The Fountainhead - Howard Roark Speech (Ayn Rand)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

All right then I stand corrected.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Thanks for the great replies guys/gals. You are really making this thread worth the time it took to create it!

Thanks for sharing your points of view, it helps because I feel like someone else out there feels the same way.

I guess the best thing we can do for right now, is what one of the posters on page 1 mentioned.

We need to just try to expose the "divide" to those around us and just try to inform them and help them then begin to inform others.

That sounds like a good plan for right now. So that is what I'll do.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
After talking with a few people for a bit, I think most people I spoke with mostly agree that the political divisions are becoming dangerous and too costly.

People got so into politics in the last 10-20 years because they think "Our Future is VERY IMPORTANT" and things like this, and they are super concerned about everyones future.

But the problem is the Democrats and Republicans are by definition, FORCED to oppose each other in debate.

It's like if you change your mind or agree, you are a "traitor to your party".

Well, these people need to dissolve their parties... Because the original intent of the political party has totally backfired and turned full circle on us.

When voting for a candidate, having "parties" makes it easier to find someone you never heard of and vote for them, because you can ASSUME their values/beliefs/agenda by extrapolating that from their Party Affiliation.

However this process over time, has apparently eroded the proximity of the American Voter and their Representatives.

Nowadays things are where they are. I don't have to tell anyone what Earth today is like.

The intent of Democrats or Republicans (to "Help their nation") is the very basis of the "Destruction" of our nation.

Because the End result of this intent , however innocent and good it may be, is that both sides are spiraling into a confrontation that has potential to make the US Civil War look like a low intensity conflict.

The stakes are high. Too high. Higher than we can imagine.

When each side takes turns using the political process and government to oppress and get back at each other, chaos is being brewed.

We have to somehow confront them, both sides, and speak sense and reason towards them. Convince them to chill out for awhile. The political climate globally, not just in the US, but Globally, is getting very ugly.

And the conspiracy that most of you are all to aware of is that TPTB are the ones brewing this pot of hate. For sure the MSM has their hands dirty.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
1)TPTB want nothing more than to see cities in the USA lying in ruins, with Americans dead at their own hands.

2)TPTB want nothing more than to see American citizens rounded up in Martial Law if they refuse to accept total government.

Three questions.

1) Who are these "powers"?

2) Why do they want Americans dead and our cities in ruins?

3) How do you know this?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join