It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel warns of another war on Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Israel warns of another war on Gaza

www.presstv.ir

The Israeli deputy prime minister has warned that Tel Aviv would soon launch another large-scale military operation against the Palestinians trapped in the Gaza Strip.

Silvan Shalom made the remarks on Friday after Israel carried out a series of airstrikes, injuring three Palestinian children, aged two, four and 11.

The deputy premier said that the new offensive will be launched in the near future.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
So it begins. The fact that they say they are going be launching an offensive soon just leads me to think this is the start of something bigger.

With tensions in the area already extremely high, lets escalate everything by attacking a people that we have fenced in and living in poverty so we can make our luxury settlements.

Great.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Maybe as an American I should go fight for the Palestinians!!!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The great and powerful Israel, going to slaughter and maim civilians intentionally, destroy their already pitiful infrastructure in an adolescent demonstration of it's military might to enemies. Oh and they will pound them from the air of course, home made rockets aren't exactly much use against F16's...I mean really now..

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Yeah, my favorite was this...

A single rocket landed near the Israeli town of Ashkelon on Thursday, causing some damage but no casualties. Hamas did not claim responsibility for the attack.

Israel responded by carrying out six waves of air raids overnight.

Do we even know if this is Hamas? What if it is sneaky CIA provoking Israel to attack so that other nations come to the strip's aid?

There are so many scenarios here that can play out and how they can play out it is nuts.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CalibratedZeus
Yeah, my favorite was this...

A single rocket landed near the Israeli town of Ashkelon on Thursday, causing some damage but no casualties. Hamas did not claim responsibility for the attack.

Israel responded by carrying out six waves of air raids overnight.

Do we even know if this is Hamas? What if it is sneaky CIA provoking Israel to attack so that other nations come to the strip's aid?

There are so many scenarios here that can play out and how they can play out it is nuts.

It's reprehensible that a nation should attack a group of people with no means to defend them selves.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CalibratedZeus

i am just waiting for the day israel just does what its good at but on a larger scale, completly flatten Gaza and the west bank and then go in and claim the land, while the US shakes its head in disaproval and hands over more weapons and money to use

american TAX money at work be proud

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
Maybe as an American I should go fight for the Palestinians!!!!!

Nobody is stopping you at least trying.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I'm longing for the day of Karma

When is the rest of the world going to stand up and say ......NO MORE.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Israel has it's own intelligence agency, I'm sure they could send them over to incite something to use as a pretext for invasion. Seems like a very plausible way to complete the genocide of the Palestinian people and steal their land. The Israelis are just looking for a reason to finish them off for good, and then they'll blame Palestinians for their own extinction and the world will apologize for not seeing it sooner.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

While that may work....didn't they have a little thing called the Holocaust to kind of offset any bad Karma they may rack up for quite a while?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

look at world war 2
how long did it take for tge rest of the world to act while jews, gypsies and so forth being killed.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Oh..... So that gives them the right to carry out these atrocities

Those last raids didn't hurt any combatants........Only children were hurt by all accounts.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Absolutely does not give them the right. I am just saying as far as Karma goes I don't think it will be the Karma that gets them, more like bombs and bullets. To me Karma infers something like a flood taking out all of Israel, not necessarily a world power doing anything.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
hmm... six waves of air raids for what may as well be a rock thrown. Gaza is one of the most densely populated places on the planet; air raids are almost certainly going to result in civilian deaths, of which I'm sure, they're well aware.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
With 12 separate days of Palestinian rocket attacks on Israel in March 2010 alone, compared to just 4 in February, plus one already in April, the Israelis have little choice but to attack, as their last invasion almost completely stopped the attacks for a short period.

The Palestinians are fully aware of this, and of what the consequences for them will be, but that's exactly what they want.

What with the way they push the bodies of children in front of news cameras, it's obvious that they understand that while a military win is out of the question, they can win the publicity battle and make Israel out to be the aggressor.

And you guys are just oh so willing to buy into it.

That's the big joke really, you're actually buying in to the conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

It’s oh so posh to be a pal sympathizer these days. Never mind that a people that would allow terrorist to rule them, and use them as a propaganda tool as well as shields, do not deserve a nation. It would be giving sovereignty to terrorist organizations intent not only on the destruction of Israel, but our destruction as well. Any reasoned person knows that Israel has no other choice but to go back into Gaza and secure its flank before it is forced to attack Iran’s nuclear facilities.

It is my opinion, although I know that it would be more complex than I make it out to be in this post, Israel should go ahead and finish moving into and taking over the Gaza strip, the west bank, and east Jerusalem, taking out as many of the terrorist and their supplies as possible, then after securing these areas turn its sight on Iran’s nuclear facilities, since the US under President Obama is to craven and apologetic to do it ourselves. Israel may as well get it all over with at once, because it is going to have to do it sooner or later.
Israel knows what is at stake here. Hopefully the US will pull it head out of its ass and realize that we are fighting for our own existence as well.

top topics

join