It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Anti-Government "Guardians" Target Governors

page: 1
5

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Anti-Government "Guardians" Target Governors


www.cbsnews.com

The FBI is warning police across the country that an anti-government group's call to remove governors from office could provoke violence by others.

A group that calls itself the Guardians of the free Republics wants to "restore America" by peacefully dismantling parts of the government, according to its Web site.

As of Wednesday, more than 30 governors had received letters saying if they don't leave office within three days they will be removed

For now, the letters stand as merely a c
(visit the link for the full news article)




posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   


A domestic extremist group has sent letters to more than 30 U.S. governors demanding they resign, the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI said in an intelligence note.
news.blogs.cnn.com...

CNN calls them Domestic Extremists!

Seems like there's alot of domestic tension going on right now
Many people see too much corruption, the people are waking up.

But i'm sure about whether a call to arms is the correct route to take, at this point I don't think it is. Is it a call to arms too, it's debatable.

But I think that the DHS will really be focusing on domestic threats this year and beyond more than anything.

www.cbsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Yeah the CNN article today about it blew me away.

They totally called them extremists all over the place.

It was a major hit job.

In the comments section, there was a amazing twist of reality.

The Democrats were telling the Republicans "If you don't like it, get out of our country!"

LMFAO. That is EXACTLY what the Republicans said during BUSH to anyone who disagreed with BUSH. Remember?? And it was a horrible defense that was not justified. And now Democrats are using that same SHAMEFUL EXCUSE to defend their govt.

I posted my comment. I said "Republicans AND Democrats need to move to CHINA where their fascist totalitarian authoritarian crap is accepted!"

/go me



posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Wow. I think S*** is actually going down. The scary part is that if
The Restore America Plan fails then there likely will be some serious consequences. This would be the perfect thing to use as a reason for complete Marshal Law.


This is going to be interesting. Buckle up



posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I posted my comment. I said "Republicans AND Democrats need to move to CHINA where their fascist totalitarian authoritarian crap is accepted!"

AHAHHA

Starred!


Ya these people are so dumb it's ridiculous
Republicans mostly support the republican party as opposed to the republican platform of limited govt.

And Dems need to stop thinking that driving full speed into a brick wall is progressive.

It's the one party system, screw the country this way or that way



posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia
 


If you have nothing to back up your threats with you will never be taken seriously. You think the government will think twice about turning their sights on you or I? Come on! Why the hell are Americans so gullible these days? Your government has been arse raping you for 50 years without vasaline and you're questioning whether or not "a call to arms" is the right course of action? ITS OUR 2nd AMENDMENT RIGHT TO DEFEND OURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember something in the Declaration of Independence, Bill of Rights and Constitution about government becoming too tyrannical and us having the right to abolish it???????????? Or was I mistaken?



posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
S&F!

Perhaps it might lead to a call of arms but until then I wont bother to guess if it will or not. One thing for sure though is the MSM will add their usual spin to the story and say they are either and or racists, domestic terrorists, religious fundamentalists.. who knows what they will include. This group might just raise a huge stink and campaign as hard as possible to get these governors deemed corrupt.. removed. If all else fails, it will at the very least raise millions of eyebrows and focus more attention to what the hell is going on in big Gov ? The more eyes that are focused on these types of movements, the more the sheep might begin to realize that they are.. sheep. Thats one thing Big Brother hates. Big Brother hates being the center of attention because it means they have to cover up more lies.. which is easy for them to do but when the lies pile as high as they have you see them make more mistakes... which they have to result to even more lies. I like what this group is doing, good for them.



posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia




A domestic extremist group has sent letters to more than 30 U.S. governors demanding they resign, the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI said in an intelligence note.
news.blogs.cnn.com...

CNN calls them Domestic Extremists!

Seems like there's alot of domestic tension going on right now
Many people see too much corruption, the people are waking up.

But i'm sure about whether a call to arms is the correct route to take, at this point I don't think it is. Is it a call to arms too, it's debatable.

But I think that the DHS will really be focusing on domestic threats this year and beyond more than anything.

www.cbsnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)


None of those employed by the UNITED STATES CORPORATION has a "dog in this fight". All of the actions the Guardians are taking affect those at the NON-federal level and within separate sovereign state republics. At this point in time, the separate states have been unhinged from what was pretending to be the federal government of the United States of America, but what was ACTUALLY A CORPORATION, NOT A GOVERNMENT. The ultimate authority, "The People" did the unhinging, that's WHY the unhinging has been successful. Folks, the District of Columbia is the only territory now within North America in which ALL of the federal employees of the UNITED STATES CORPORATION have any jurisdiction. This became effective two days ago on March 31, 2010.



posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Oh wow CNN has censored my comments on the story where they hit piece the anti-gov crowd as "extremists" lol.

So I am not allowed to point out the hypocricy of both Republicans and Democrats as fascists, but they let all of these 1 sided bias partisan hacks post drivel and lies all over.

You can post stuff that condemns anyone anti-gov, or you can even post as a anti-gov "extremist".

But you get censored if you point out it was all a conspiracy to divide and conquer them.... HMMM


Sorry that it is like almost off topic, but not really. Just letting you guys know there is heavy censorship at CNN on this articles comment section.



posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The media has been very quick at putting out hit pieces against Restore America Plan.

It is a shame that so much double-speak is being used. I posted this in a related thread but it needs repeating:

I am absolutely disgusted by the medias continuous slander in calling the Restore America Plan an 'anti-government' group.
What part of "Restore and re-inhabit the de jure institutions of lawful government." sounds anti-government to them?
Restoring government is anti-government?
Great use of double-speak by the media.

Just to make sure people can find info in the other ongoing discussions on this topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
More info also in this next thread, but keep in mind this next thread contains info about more than just the Restore America Plan, so be sure to keep your facts straight:
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
CNN are a bunch of CIA run traitors.

Doesn't matter since they lost half their viewership in the last year. Maybe all those old ladies watching it are now homeless.


Yeah what Bush and Obama are doing are WORSE than what the founders revolted against.

And it's just about to get worse. Cap and Trade : mandatory home inspection, taxes on EVERYTHING, ect...

The EVERYONE WHO OPPOSE THE GOVERNMENT IS A TERRORIST ACT OF 2010... written by McCain and Lieberman in the senate, with 8 co-sponsors, including that ``Tea party elected scumbag Scott Brown``... name of the bill S.3081.

This bill ALLOWS THE GOVERNMENT TO KIDNAP ANY AMERICAN CITIZEN AND TORTURE HIM IN TOTAL SECRECY, NO TRIAL.

The health care bill is basically the modern STAMP ACT... BUY THIS FROM THOSE CORPORATIONS OTHERWISE YOU GO TO JAIL AND WE TAKE YOUR HOUSE BY FINES AND TAXES.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Vitchilo]



posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
like I posted on another thread, The new and improve Home grown terrorist bill is coming, I see it passing this year.

Got to give it to the fat rats, they are getting so scare after what they have done to America that they need more laws to make sure it keeps them Safe. . . . against the law loving and abiding citizens of the nation.

Sounds like red flags to me.



posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toot Sweet
Folks, the District of Columbia is the only territory now within North America in which ALL of the federal employees of the UNITED STATES CORPORATION have any jurisdiction. This became effective two days ago on March 31, 2010.


I would love to agree with that.. Source?

Is it because this letter was sent to the governors that this is the case?


Thanks OP for the article. It seems that now the only thing left to do is confront the major news agencies and get them the fork out of here.

Country back by 2012... lets go for it.




posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I think people are starting to understand that FISA, the Patriot Act, all of this stuff is not to protect the people of the US but to protect the government from the people of the US.



posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Gee what name is ACORN operating under and using this week?

I view this as the Administration clandestinely leading the opposition against the government.

Funny how anyone and everyone that doesn’t agree with the job Washington are doing is either an ‘extremist’ or a ‘domestic terrorist’.

I remember a time in America where being critical and dissenting was actually the American thing to do!



posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I hope everyone is paying attention to what I think is a very important line and appears in all of the articles:

"While there is no direct threat contained within the letter, it could be interpreted as a justification for violence..."

Everyone catch that? That is, in my opinion, what they are going to use as their reason for arresting members of this group.

No longer are we protected by the First Amendment if there is a terrorist anywhere that could interpret our words to justify THEIR acts of violence? My guess is that there will be a false flag small scale "event" that was prevented by the geniasses at the FBI and they will claim it was BECAUSE of this group and BECAUSE of these letters.

They [Homeland Security & FBI] are aware that they can not go in with guns blazing all because of a letter....yet if there is an event ANYWHERE that they can attribute to these letters, then every member will be hauled out.

This is an atrocious attack on fellow Americans in my opinion. Had this group stormed a governor's mansion and held him/her hostage or something, they would not have my support. But they didn't. They wrote letters specifically stating that they are opposed to violence.

This is not acceptable!!!


[edit on 2-4-2010 by lpowell0627]



posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Guardians of the free Republics , wonder if they registed to remove the U.S. Government.



posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The militas must be eating out of the CIAs hand, I think the CIA wants to create a surge of milita violence, in order to finally stamp them out, and they're playing right along.



posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
I hope everyone is paying attention to what I think is a very important line and appears in all of the articles:

"While there is no direct threat contained within the letter, it could be interpreted as a justification for violence..."

Everyone catch that? That is, in my opinion, what they are going to use as their reason for arresting members of this group.

No longer are we protected by the First Amendment if there is a terrorist anywhere that could interpret our words to justify THEIR acts of violence? My guess is that there will be a false flag small scale "event" that was prevented by the geniasses at the FBI and they will claim it was BECAUSE of this group and BECAUSE of these letters.

They [Homeland Security & FBI] are aware that they can not go in with guns blazing all because of a letter....yet if there is an event ANYWHERE that they can attribute to these letters, then every member will be hauled out.

This is an atrocious attack on fellow Americans in my opinion. Had this group stormed a governor's mansion and held him/her hostage or something, they would not have my support. But they didn't. They wrote letters specifically stating that they are opposed to violence.

This is not acceptable!!!


[edit on 2-4-2010 by lpowell0627]



I noticed that was stated in the CNN clip as well, despite the fact the title of their piece was "GOVERNOR THREATS" or something like that... again, back to the double speak and 2-faced, misleading, misdirecting sycophant behaviour.

I was thinking about what they (they meaning the government) might do to try and use this to their advantage though.

False flag yes but what?

Would they consider killing one of their own Governors and blaming it on the "radical Christian anti-government militia groups" to try and ram through martial law, or at least use it as another giant leap in that direction, further tightening their grip on the populace???

If i were a Governor right now, i'd be mighty nervous.



new topics

top topics



 
5

log in

join