It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati - My Theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Davidius

That is a really accurate description of the illuminati in my opinion. Let's imagine they knew they could create reality...but the physical reality had to be shared as a co creation. If they didn't want us messing with their perceived reality, they would control the physical reality to prevent us from waking up. It has become obvious to me over the past few years that each one of us gives others power over our decisions. We walk in the status quo of the world not wanting to offend another. The ones that go away from the status quo are labeled outcasts. In work environments these people are fired. What the people firing someone doesn't realize is that both parties are living out their perceived notion of reality. Neither is right or wrong. And how do we get out of this trap...we stop responding to each other. We "be still" as Jesus instructed. If someone flips you off do something that is the opposite of what they expected. You give people power when you respond in an anticipated way. Our media controllers know this. When they air a story and you start screaming for change, they know they have you.

Good post OP.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
You must watch Being There (1979). ILLUMINATI'S BIG SECRET!!!!!

PRESIDENT (continues reading) ...'When I was a boy, I was told that god fashioned us from his own image. That's when I decided to manufacture mirrors.'... 'Life is a state of mind.' 2:05:07

and city of lost children 1995, and off course MATRIX.

They wants us to be nihilistic. (you can watch matrix) and if you want read... www.thematrix101.com...

I think they use lights LED. I can not understand. But all exhibitions and all new architectural buildings full of networking and LED lights. WHY? Because they use magnetic waves. (PROJECT BLUE BEAM).
We must belive god. we must be good!!!
My english so bad.
sorry.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Davidius
...... the Pineal Gland becomes calcified during puberty (this was said in a recent episode of House M.D.). [edit on 2-4-2010 by Davidius]

I'm relatively new here on ATS, but this sort of thing bothers me to no end. I can only assume that statements like this spring from a mind that has no exposure to academia. It sounds particularly trite and highly uneducated when one quotes a television drama as a credible source. Don't get me wrong, I love House M.D. (hell, my last name is House and I'm in med school, so I hear jokes about it ALL the time). The show is more often than not clinically accurate, but to cite it as a source?

Here are seven sources from peer-reviewed journal articles that demonstrate pineal calcification as fact:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

It took all of 20 seconds to find these articles on PubMed. If you're going to cite evidence please know how to find credible sources. This site is chockfull of nutty ideas and if any are to be explored properly they should be supported (whenever possible) with historical and/or scientific data.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join