It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati - My Theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
What does the sun, an unfinished pyramid, the all seeing eye and the self all have in common?

I have not the slightest clue, but I have been dwelling on the subject for a while and will attempt to explain who they are. All of this is pure speculation.

The Illuminati have been here for ages. They are the keepers of the light. The ones that "run" the Earth. These Illuminati are deemed the "Illuminated Ones". Why are they "brighter" than us? Because they found out the secret of existence.

It is a secret so profound, that it is almost never spoken of. But if you look carefully at popular culture, you can see it all around. The secret is the power of YOU. It is not until the "shining sun" is cast upon you that you are able to see that this is merely illusion. What is the shining sun? It is within you, the Pineal Gland.

Ever wonder why children report of seeing "dead" people or other unworldly creatures? Their Pineal Gland is shining like a bright sun. Its new, its fresh. It can see much more than what we can currently perceive. Unfortunately, due to the negativity of the external world, the Pineal Gland becomes calcified during puberty (this was said in a recent episode of House M.D.). No more shining sun for you!

The link between you and that higher self becomes diminished. It is not until you are "born again" that the Pineal Gland becomes active. To be born again, we must look within ourselves. Find out WHO we are.

And who am I? I am the all seeing eye. The observer of my reality. Literally, I create my experience from scratch, consciously and unconsciously. The observer is the supreme authority.

My life is a reflection of who I am. I take full responsibility for everything that has happened, whether I was there or not. Everything in the external world happens because I brought it to be. No need to blame others for my faults.

The unfinished pyramid? It's not a representation of a long lived bloodline. Neither is it a way to structure the world into different social classes, from low to high. Or some silly New World Order concept. The All Seeing Eye at the top of the pyramid is the observer, looking down at his creation.

Jesus knew this. From his reality, he was the observer. He figured that out. "The Kingdom of God is Within You"

The other side says Jesus was the SO(U)N of God. And that is true. Jesus is the pineal gland. Only through HIM can you be 'saved'. What is there to be saved from you ask?

The Illuminati. I don't know what they are up to, but something tells me they are messing with divine justice. They are suppressing the voice within. They are suppressing the true potential of each and every one of us. We have forgotten who we are, and why we are here. Take a quick glance at society today, does it not seem that people have almost lost the will to live?

I refuse to believe that the Illuminati is the cause of all the world's problems, however. Whether we all exist together in ONE Matrix, or individually experience reality, WE, INDIVIDUALLY, ARE THE OBSERVER. And therefore, it is us who cause events we disagree with.

[end speculation]

The more I study metaphysics, spirituality, philosophy, and conspiracy, the more I am led to believe there is something within us that is striving to get out. It is a caged animal begging to be free. We lost the key to the cage a long time ago. I think its time we forget about finding the key and create it ourselves.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Davidius]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
haha see that goes with the Dan Brown book The Lost Key i think?

it talks about *****Spoiler***** how the masons used the bible as a code, it actually calls god the mind, the spine being jacobs ladder and so on and so fourth, it all does make sence because of the fact that our government does use these poison on us to keep us dumbed down and thats why our kids are only going to grow to 5'8 max and keep getting smaller and smaller.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I get most of my Medical Advice from House M.D.

Could be Obama's new Health Care Reform. Just watch House..

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Davidius

Do you fail to see that You are the Illuminati? That this "evil" Illuminati we all so Fear is the cage you speak of? Do you fail to see that we are frightened of our own Diving Powers? As above, so below. That which dwells inside you also exists outside you. As long as Humanity continues to enslave themselves internally we will also be enslaved externally.

You said it yourself; no need to blame others for our faults. Yet you speak of some Illuminati organization that is suppressing us?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Im not sure what to think about the Illuminati, something tells me they were just a mystery shool with esoteric knowledge just like the, freemasons, rosicurians, golden dawn, hermetics ect.. But that they actually control the world through brainwashing on tv and all the other media sources, err its possible, but probable...?

I agree with you OP. I think it all means alot more about the god within us. And just like the pyramid, I doubt that its a social ladder with the smartest at the top controling the rest. I doubt its enlightened ones looking down at us. I think its as you said the god within us. The 13 steps signify something.

I think its the steps that lead up to Godhead, or completly enlightened. Like Jesus, or Buddha. What does the number 13 signify though? Its everywhere, the eagle on the bill holds the 13 berries, 13 arrows, 13 steps on the pyramid.... Jesus... my heads gonna explode.. Like the freemasons use 33 as their initiation number because of the steps of the kundalini, and the amount of... vertabraes? or spinal... pieces up to the brain... but what about 13? And if someone said SATAN...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste

Do you fail to see that You are the Illuminati? That this "evil" Illuminati we all so Fear is the cage you speak of? Do you fail to see that we are frightened of our own Diving Powers? As above, so below. That which dwells inside you also exists outside you. As long as Humanity continues to enslave themselves internally we will also be enslaved externally.

You said it yourself; no need to blame others for our faults. Yet you speak of some Illuminati organization that is suppressing us?

Well said, friend!

It is true, something I thought about when writing the OP. The Illuminati organization, or anything or that matter can only control those who give in to their power.

When I meditate, I am frightened of what I may find. When I reach that peak, I can't go any further. I get scared. It is very silly now that I think about it, what is there to be afraid of?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Friend, I understand entirely. I used to be very afraid of meditating. I was afraid some form of harm would come to me. I have shed those fears since however, understanding that though my body is frail; my spirit is eternal.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
My 2 cents on your question:

The common denominator for all these symbols is the worship of the sun, but more fundamentally it is the appreciation of the knowledge given to early man by Satan. The eye is the Eye or Horus (which is the Egyptian sun god) the light is the Morning Star (which is the sun). The sun is a symbol for the Enlightenment of Man through the gift of knowledge which was given man by Satan, this because the sun brings light where there before was darkness (which is a symbol for ignorance).

The symbol of the missing corner stone of the pyramid, or cap stone, is another story altogether; this symbolizes the work that is needed to bring forward the New World Order.

The Illuminaty consider themselves illuminated not only for the knowledge of these things, but also because they claim to know the true nature of the true God; that he in fact is Lucifer, and that many of the larger religions are in fact a covert worship of the sun, and thus indirectly worship of Satan, hidden behind layers of symbolism. The basic Illuminati belief system is close to the Yazidi belief system. They believe that Man is god, and that Lucifer is the true god and has both good and evil sides, and he is the creator of the world from the empty Ether that existed before anything else (except for the seven angels).

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Acharya]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

Very nice post there chief. So for 2000 years we've been worshipping Satan?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats
reply to post by Acharya

Very nice post there chief. So for 2000 years we've been worshipping Satan?

Just because some elite groups of people believe this to be true does not make it actually so. But, on the other hand, there are compelling evidence that such worship unknowingly takes place, if one bothers to look for it. But in the end it is all up to one self to be the final judge of what are lies and what is the Truth. This kind of worship is far older than 2,000 years though, sun worship is very old.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Acharya]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
There is no single group or idea within the Illuminati. As OP states, illumination is a personal thing. People may find illumination in any number of different things. Having reached illumination, you are now one of the Illuminati. So, really, the Illuminati can be anyone from the next door neighbor, a homeless guy, a teacher, student, someone in a secret society, a rich corporate executive, or even you. it can also stand for any number of groups, some that may even be rivals. There is no single ideology behind the Illuminati, nor a single philosophy, only illumination.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminatus!
There is no single group or idea within the Illuminati.

I think you must differ between the secret Illuminati Order, which is part of the Mystery Schools, and beeing illuminated; which basicaly anyone can become by experiencing the (purposed) truth that man is god him-/herself. You don't automatically become a member of this secret group by having a personal religious revelation.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

No, I don't differ between them. The Illuminati Order just happens to use the name "Illuminati" that doesn't mean that they are the only ones that comprise illumination. Sure, some groups use the word "Illuminati" or "illuminated" but many other groups out there do not. But that doesn't make them any less illuminated than another.

Being part of the Illuminati means being illuminated. That's all. You can be illuminated and good, or you can be illuminated and bad, or even illuminated and neutral on all of this. You can find illumination in religion, or find it in a technological world without morals or religion. There's no single unifying factor. The Illuminati isn't any particular group at all, it's just a term that encompasses all illuminated people, despite ideology, race, creed, nationality, etc.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Acharya

No, I don't differ between them. The Illuminati Order just happens to use the name "Illuminati" that doesn't mean that they are the only ones that comprise illumination. Sure, some groups use the word "Illuminati" or "illuminated" but many other groups out there do not. But that doesn't make them any less illuminated than another.

I dont want to take away anyones right to claim they are illuminated, but I thought this post was about the Illuminati Order since it was posted in the Secret Societies forum and not in a religious forum. To avoid any further confusion I state that my posts are about the Illuminati Order as founded by Adam Weishaupt, and not illuminated in a religious context.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Acharya

I see your point. However, I think OP was hinting that each of us has the power to become illuminated. The Illuminati is a collective of many groups and people, so really, I think OP was trying to tell us that we too can achieve illumination. The Illuminati can be anyone. So, I think he was saying that it's time to work towards illumination and free ourselves, rather than fighting against something that would be in our best interests to keep around. Since illumination comes in many different forms, ideas, etc., we should not just see illumination or the entire Illuminati as evil; rather we should encourage positive illumination and change it for the better. Although, I could be way off, perhaps OP can clarify it for us and tell us what he meant and whether or not I'm going in the wrong direction here.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

reply to post by Acharya

I see your point. However, I think OP was hinting that each of us has the power to become illuminated. The Illuminati is a collective of many groups and people, so really, I think OP was trying to tell us that we too can achieve illumination. The Illuminati can be anyone. So, I think he was saying that it's time to work towards illumination and free ourselves, rather than fighting against something that would be in our best interests to keep around. Since illumination comes in many different forms, ideas, etc., we should not just see illumination or the entire Illuminati as evil; rather we should encourage positive illumination and change it for the better. Although, I could be way off, perhaps OP can clarify it for us and tell us what he meant and whether or not I'm going in the wrong direction here.

Yea, that's exactly what I meant. Anyone, regardless of who they are, can become illuminated. The existence of an "evil" elite group is irrelevant. It all comes down to what the observer and what he chooses to perceive.

Is anyone familiar with the supposed leaked covenant by the Illuminati? Some great stuff, real or not.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I love threads like this. Peoples real colors come out.

No one can lay claim to any term: "illuminati" or otherwise. This title has been manifested in many formats throughout many times in history. Most of the 'groups' that have included something similar in their titles do not actually have similar belief systems or means to an ends, if you will. It is just a name that people have used. Some of them are aware of the history and others not.

Think about the word Illuminati", we all know what it really means. Surely, this literal definition is not negative. How could anyone oppose being enlightened?

"The Illuminati" is a Meme, one of the mot powerful Meme's ever.
If you are not familiar with what a Meme is click Here

Here is my take.....I will try to make this short and without going into any detail.

Some people, VERY early on in human history learned the potential of the human mind. These people were authoritarians.

They realized that 1: the capabilities had such potential that they could actually become dangerous in the right (or wrong) persons possession.

And these authoritarians also realized that if they kept these capabilities hidden they could use them for their own benefit; to gain an advantage over others.

Their intentions could have begun as positive and honestly trying to prevent harm but, nonetheless, they did turn to greed driven motivations.

Sectarian groups were formed away from society. For a very long time an active campaign of repression of real knowledge about these practices and theories was carried out.

Hierarchies and bureaucracies were formed. Not only for government and social order but for mental enlightenment as well.

Anyways, I shall refrain from going deeper.

ILLUMINATI is a Meme.

The authoritarians that began repressing this knowledge found that it was not quite enough to 'just' suppress information about enlightenment. They realized that in order to really keep people away from the mysteries they would not only have to shroud them with Initiation but also form a campaign of disinformation.

Quickly a mass campaign of disinformation began. Bastardization, alienation, torture, propaganda, genocide, every tactic in the book was used.

Ok flash forward.

Very late in our history people really started to discover the power of semantics, rhetoric and communication in general.

Illuminati is a Meme!!!
Illuminati is THE system!!

To be an Illuminatus is to be Illuminated, Enlightened. Really, who doesnt want that?
It was realized very early on that enlightenment was something that many people will want and also many people will reach.
It was realized that you could not stop someone from becoming enlightened, it is within all of us.

So, if enlightenment could not be prevented, what could be done?

Bastdardization. Make everything associated with the mysteries appear 'sinister'.
Cloth the mysteries in a veil of secrecy and or social taboo's.

When you control the information, you control the opinion.

So, it has evolved to the present situation. The journey to enlightenment, realizing your true power must either be taken in secrecy or you must be prepared to defend yourself against the onslaught.

It has evolved to the point where many people, when they think of the occult or mysticism, they automatically associate it with "The Illuminati" and even Satanism or devil worship.
This is nonsense. Most 'mystics' are the absolute farthest thing from 'sinister' that you can get.

I could go on and on about all of this..

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It boils down to this:
The basic answer to the mysteries is that we hold incredible amounts of power and capabilities WITHIN OURSELVES, we do not need the command of an authority.
This is what "they" fear. Authoritarians very early on realized that with enlightenment comes realizing your true capabilities, with this comes rejecting authoritarianism.

Authoritarians need us to "need" them. The last thing they want is for us to realize we dont need them.
The authoritarians have done everything in their power to bastardize those that seek true enlightenment.

All this "Illuminati" BS is just disinformation to ensure that 'we' will always fight amongst ourselves.
"We" will always live in fear and point fingers at each other. Those that express knowledge of the mysteries share traits of the illuminati, they must be part of it.
Thats exactly what 'they' want.

It keeps you and I fighting each other and not fighting the real enemies.

"The Illuminati" is the very system that we live in. The system of social contracts that we work on and the system of societal norms and societal moré's that we are all bound by. That is the Illuminati.
Capitalism, Communism all the Ism's. it is all a veil to prevent us from realizing we do not need "them", the authoritarians.

There is a somewhat famous quote that says "before we can get rid of all snitches, we must destroy the snitch in our own heads".
This is so true. Before we can destroy "the illuminati" we must destroy that element of it that is within us all.

"The Illuminati" is Authoritarianism. Before we can destroy authoritarianism we must destroy the authoritarian in our own heads.
We must realize that WE make up the Illuminati. The only reason it continues to exist is because WE continue to put energy into the idea of it, because we continue to point fingers. There is no organization, it is all around us, it is us.
We must kill the elements of the illuminati that are within each one of us before can ever kill "the illuminati".

The 'veil' of The Illuminati or 'this system' is that which prevents you from realizing we do not need authoritarians.

Becoming enlightened is to realize that this is all a game of social contract. If we all quit playing the game, these authoritarians would simply no longer exist.
Becoming enlightened, the true sense of being illuminated is to realize the authority of yourself.

The power is in your hands my friend.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by Brahmanite]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
All the answers for anything you have ever wanted to know are safely stored inside of you at the moment of birth and manifestation.

The Universal Law of One is a real challenge in the fact that there is not one, but two. That two is the duality of the competing hemispheres of the human brain.

Each represents a distinctive personality of its very own and out of these two different personalities are born such charming character trades as jealousy and vengeance.

Reconciling these two competing spheres of your brain, and their two distinct personalities, and the chaos that the arguments between them create, into one harmonious entity at peace with itself and its decisions, perceptions and reality is no easy task.

The truth is if you are looking for answers externally you are not going to find them. You will find a lot of polluted, diluted and convoluted esoteric snippets to fuel the eternal, internal disagreements and arguments between your two competing personalities and hemispheres.

You must first truly master yourself, to blend the Ying and the Yang, the Id and the Ego, the Feminine and Masculine into a harmonious and disciplined singular entity that understands, respects, and loves itself.

Once you have eliminated that superficial level of noise, you will be able to communicate with your true inner self.

So now we arrive at yet another misleading religious metaphor of the Father (your true inner self that actually knows everything regarding the existence of your life and the universe) the Son (the Ying) and the Holy Ghost (the Yang).

Getting these three different aspects of you are, the eternal, the temporal, and the superficial sentient to communicate with one another and understand one another is no easy task. It is a task made all the harder by looking externally at religious text, archeological artifacts, philosophical works, self appointed and anointed gurus, and secret societies.

All those things simply represent various forms of the carrot and the stick principle meant to keep you firmly rooted in a shared reality for reasons you will never understand nor comprehend until you first learn of yourself and master yourself.

Evolution and awareness is a path made challenging on purpose, the path is meant to teach you love and wisdom so that should you ever succeed in true self discovery and awareness, the awesome power that gives you over reality won’t be abused.
All the answers are safely locked inside you, waiting for the moment, should it come when you are ready for them. Should that moment ever arrive, you will realize then in that epiphany that you knew these things deep down all along, but were simply not listening to yourself, lying to yourself, and inviting others to lie to you as well.

Rome was not built in a day; the path is long and hard for a reason. That reason is one would be better served looking at the external world, to formulate the questions that can only be answered internally by your true and higher self.

As usual people have it ass backwards, they look within for the questions and outwardly for the answers!

Switch that around and you will be on the right path to discovery and understanding.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
All the answers for anything you have ever wanted to know are safely stored inside of you at the moment of birth and manifestation.

All the answers are safely locked inside you, waiting for the moment, should it come when you are ready for them. Should that moment ever arrive, you will realize then in that epiphany that you knew these things deep down all along, but were simply not listening to yourself, lying to yourself, and inviting others to lie to you as well.

Beautiful post, ProtoplasmicTraveler

I have always told myself that an epiphany of grand proportions would occur in my life. The sudden, EUREKA moment, finally having the answer to all of my questions.

But how does one get ready for these answers? Are we to meditate? If so, what meditation techniques do you recommenced?

How do I listen to myself? Is it the guilty conscious?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join