It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America perpaires for war on Mexico

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lonestarworks

Legalize drugs. Coke? legal. Weed? legal. Heroin? legal. Whatever Columbia cooks up, legalize it. Cartels - the middlemen and transports - die. No cash, no life.

They may stick around a while in the form of people smuggling, but an honest and fair immigration reform - not "BUILD A MOAT WITH ALLIGATORS AND DEATH RAYS!" - but rather an actual immigration policy that gives fair treatment regardless of color or class, would kill that, too.

So, now you can buy a snort of coke over a counter, and there are lots of brown people around. Some may find this tragic, but I can't say it bothers me a terrible lot.

The cartels depend on government policy in both our nations to exist. The "war on drugs" is what's creating these drug warriors. I don't imagine that Nixon ever thought they would shoot back.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
And trust me Mexicans don't want Native Americans to be part of us either so all is well that ends well I say.

Heh. Hahahaha. Man. Better start scraping yourself with that potato peeler then, man, you've got Indian all over you

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

reply to post by 3vilscript

Now one thing Most people don't know is a Mexican is one lazy son of a @#$#% when it comes to revolution, yes we hoot an woot the word all over the place but we really hate revolution. This is because we have freedom. We don't have money, we don't have food, we don't have fancy cars and the such but we have total freedom to live how we choose.
IZZY.

Total freedom to live how you choose. God, that sounds wonderful. How do I apply for political asylum?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lonestarworks

Mexico barely has a goverment?.......

Yeah.......

I guess that's why we have no southern immigration problem?

The difference between Mexico and the USA is that we handle our stuff quietly. If you don't believe me just try some stuff in Mexico and see what pops out of the bushes.

How do you think we stopped Mossad from blowing up a building? It's Mossad for crying out loud, these guys don't get caught EVER!!

What's Happening in Mexico with the Cartels is 100% your own fault buy destabilizing Mexico's drug organisation. You helped the PAN take out some of the high end pushers and now you see a ware for the trade turf.

Deal with it, It's will be over in a few years.

But if you really want the Cartel bosses look in your own back yard, they all live in $3,000,000 homes in the USA, their kids go to Harvard, some of the most respected people you will ever meet.

You think an Actual drug lord would live in Mexico? What the hell for, they got money and homes all over the world dude?

You guys are so hungry to fight Mexico aren't you, you just can't stand to see a free country standing.

Sad, so sad.....

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

No!

I have a "Nopal en la frente"...

Totally different......you silly monkey.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by christianpatrick

Simple really,

Just learn to # in a hole, keep out of trouble, learn Spanish, Get a wife that actually knows how to cook and take care of the kids and live happily ever after.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

reply to post by christianpatrick

Simple really,

Just learn to # in a hole, keep out of trouble, learn Spanish, Get a wife that actually knows how to cook and take care of the kids and live happily ever after.

Ahhh what more could a man hope for. "Casa, comida, y sustento, estuche pal instrumento, y una que otra prestacion."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join