It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close up footage of a flying saucer ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
One more thing I'd like to point out (playin' good cop/bad cop here)

You REALLY have to ask yourself, 'why only 30-seconds of filming'
Did the videographer get bored? Did s/he have enough?

I can't imagine if I stumbled on a hovering UFO and.....had a cam that I would simply shoot 30-seconds, start to yawn then, head back home.
Not sure what their case was surrounding this event but, it just doesn't appear to be 'normal' behavior (and I use that word loosely) but, I have not stamped this case 'solved' just yet either cause I have no facts.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish

That bugs me also. They go to the trouble of making a ufo video only to screw up the ending. Unless it was a camera phone set to high quality .I remember my last phone would only take about 30 secs of video. New nokia 5800 superb though.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Here is a pic as mentioned earlier.

Does it help with your decision?

[edit on 2/4/10 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

I'm not a cgi expert but that picture does look very pix-elated, then again any digital still blown up will pixalate. I think it is cgi mainly because of the ending and lack of details . Its not a bad fake if they had worked on the ending a bit more could have been a classic like this one

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I posted about this video and two others way back in 2007 and they were pretty much ruled a fake.
See here for yourselves.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Good find, tarifa, but rather pointless, for all the same arguments apply as it has to all the other ones; some say it is too good, some say it is cgi, yadi yadi yadi; the only person that knows for cetain if it is real or fake is the camera operator.

You yourself could film an amazing sighting and I guarantee that the hoax hammer would nail you within 10 minutes.

Cheers and a pleasant easter to you.

seeker

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Does anyone else notice that this is CGI and the guy skrewed up moving the UFO to sync with the backround durring the camera shake?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
I posted about this video and two others way back in 2007 and they were pretty much ruled a fake.
See here for yourselves.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok thanks for that, it was new to me. Seeing it has got over half a million hits it is a classic and got more hits that the texas hat type ufo.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

The infamous Selma Indiana video already discussed here and posted on YouTube
many times under diferent names, IT'S A FAKE. So again this is the story.

This was a controversial footage of an alleged ufo sighting that supposedly took place in
Selma, Indiana in 2001 or 2002. The video was on display along with others on a
mysterious website named CounterEvidence on those years.

This was a pay-per-view website that featured original videos taken by unknown
sources wich resulted highly suspicious. I downloaded three more videos also with
" amazing " features and some rare photos.

The Counter Evidence Consortium website suddenly disappeared without any
explanation to their paying subscribers after their office was located in front of the
Pentagon !!

I also belive this video as well as the others are fakes. Good ones but definitelly CGI.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

That's very interesting many thanks
, I wasn't really interested in ufo subject back then so it passed me by.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
There are some pretty decent looking UFO vids out there which, CGI or not, look quite real. This one just looks false to me within the first couple seconds. I can't really give any details explaining why, but it's kind of like when I watch Who Framed Roger Rabbit, somehow I just get the sense that Roger is not real. Something doesn't look right.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Tarifa37

It reminds of these guys.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deja Q
I think that most videos showing a stationary craft, or a craft moving steadily, are not the real thing.

Sorry but if it is not stationary nor moving what other mode exists?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPhish
One should question footage like this immediately.
Not saying this may not be real but, when a UFO is conveniently stationed in front/beside/behind another Earth bound object, so to assist in gauging its size, you have to question it.

A very common reason for this is to allow anchor points for "motion-tracking" for effects.

Even the most rudimentary graphics/compositing software has a provision for this.

Quick Example:

Sorry if you already knew this.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by kinda kurious]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join