It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Sean Hannity call his audience Tim McVeigh-wannabes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
rawstory.com...

A video posted on YouTube two days before April Fool's Day asks, "Did Sean Hannity call his audience Tim McVeigh-wannabes?"

Well, the answer is... sort of.

At the very end of this video clip taken from a FOX News Channel broadcast on March 30, and uploaded by the website Mox News, conservative radio host and Fox anchor Hannity can be clearly heard telling his audience, "Can I add one thing. I think we won the debate."

"When you think of the vast majorities they have in Congress, and they had the bribe back room deals, corruption," Hannity continued, "that's because of the Tea Party movement, all these Tim McVeigh wannabes."

From the video, that's what it looked like he said.

Do Tea Party members want to blow up Federal Buildings? Nah, I think this is just Sean talking like a fool.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Hannity is a CIA toolbox.

That clown is a federal agent, just like Anderson Cooper.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Do Tea Party members want to blow up Federal Buildings? Nah, I think this is just Sean talking like a fool.

It's sarcasm. He regularly rips on Pelosi, Reid and the gang for their name calling escapades last year. He uses their own phrases regularly, derisively and sarcastically. Context, my friend.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I cannot stand this bull talk, no one can talk out against government and police corruption without planks making out they want to do something wrong.

As far as i am concerned people should all know what the government and police do to them, so they can live a life without ignorance. These people in government and police are using weapons on people destroying lifes for no reason other than vendettas.

So working for government and police means its a license to kill anyone you want.

Make sure you guys you never do what they want. Just always be passive, and do not go down the road of letting them win, by you doing something.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Agreed. Its a complete non-story. He makes similar comments to that all the time, and his audience understands that its sarcastic in nature. Its only the peanut gallery like 'rawstory' that either doesn't get it or needs to make something out of nothing.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Hay, I did here a guest host for Rush, two days ago, when asked what he thought of when he thought of militas he said "Guys in camouflage with big bellies".

His meaning I believe was that he didnt see them a flaming extreamist shock troops dying to overthrow the govment as TASS would have us believe.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
rawstory.com...

A video posted on YouTube two days before April Fool's Day asks, "Did Sean Hannity call his audience Tim McVeigh-wannabes?"

Well, the answer is... sort of.

At the very end of this video clip taken from a FOX News Channel broadcast on March 30, and uploaded by the website Mox News, conservative radio host and Fox anchor Hannity can be clearly heard telling his audience, "Can I add one thing. I think we won the debate."

"When you think of the vast majorities they have in Congress, and they had the bribe back room deals, corruption," Hannity continued, "that's because of the Tea Party movement, all these Tim McVeigh wannabes."

he is referring to a statement made by someone recently about all the militia folks being what was called "Tim McVeigh wannabees".

pure sarcasm is all it was...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

That clown is a federal agent, just like Anderson Cooper.

This is like the third time I've seen that claim made....

To insist that Sean Hannity is a CIA agent is simply ridiculous...I don't think he's bright enough to be hired at the Agency. He's just a Rush Limbaugh/Michael Savage/Michelle Malkin parrot-head....with his head way up in a bodily region where the Sun don't shine.

And, even more ludicrous, Anderson Cooper, a CIA employee?

I know this is the 21st century, and all...but the spy agencies generally still frown on hiring homosexuals.

It's the old Cold War mindset, still prevailing. The thought that people with something to hide (like a closeted homosexual) are more likely to be blackmailed by the "enemy" into turning double-agent, or something along those lines...

What? You didn't realize that Anderson cooper is gay?

Thought everyone knew that, by now...heck, Kathy Griffin just barely stopped short of 'outing' him during the New Year broadcast.....

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Anderson Cooper
www.informationliberation.com...

Anyone named "Anderson" has a 99% chance of being a toolbox anyways, CIA or not.

As for Sean Hannity, it was none other than Roger Ailes that gave him his first big break. Out of total obscurity rises the neo-con mouthpiece premiere. Ailes was the "media consultant" for Nixon, Reagan, and HW Bush. Of course, HW was the chief of all spooks.

A little odd that Ailes would take a totally unknown talk show host and slap him into a nationally syndicated show with his name on it?

There's a reason for that.

"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media."

William Colby (1920-1996) former Director of the CIA

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

www.cnn.com...

www.queerty.com...

stupidcelebrities.net...

And then there are the many ladies in Anderson's life...

He had a summer internship at CIA two decades ago.

Hang it up, already. He's a friggin' reporter, and Gay, and that's about it.

Sean Hannity is NOT Gay (although he was spotted by me recently eating, having a beer and burger, at the "TGIFriday's" in the Washington National Airport...no doubt waiting for the Delta Shuttle back to New York).

So, Hannity's a beer-driinking hetero stud, I suppose. At least, in public, anyway. Who knows what goes on in a dark room, behind closed doors? (Start a rumor, anyone?)

Man, I wish I had thought to throw a drink in his face --- but, that'd probably have gotten me arrested, for 'assault'...But, one can dream....

[edit on 2 April 2010 by weedwhacker]

top topics

join