It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a Blood Donor? You are Wanted more than you could ever know-Vampires are Real!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
maybe KJ Gunderson can help me figure this out. If you want I'll get you on the phone with Art Bell on Coast 2 Coast. .

What exactly is art bell on coast 2 coast?
On another note kj gunderson and or phage are not any physicists of any consequence, by my standards.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by iusethisforeverything

If you're... in a similar relationship with a vampire that I have (*ahem* donor.), and you go out with them enough, and you DO meet other vampires, often, yours will attempt to stake claim to you. In all honesty, I've never met a vampire who likes to share donors. And the idea of it is often uncomfortable not only for the donor, but also the vampire. My fiancé often wraps an arm around me in the presence of other vampires, makes it clear that I am his,

Been watching too much "Twilight" lately, maybe?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

just regular human beings but with a serious mental disorder.

It's a fetish, I wouldn't call that a serious mental disorder.

I remember during my teens a fasinaction with the whole vampire mythology. I had many of fantasies about being taken by one, and had I been a teenager when the internet was around, it's likely I may have stumbled across those types of forums. Instead I had to get my kicks from the library

I think it's harmless. To call it a mental disorder ( and I suspect the that a vast majority of people who practice this fetish DO NOT have the actual disorder which is known about) is not productive.

I like Japanese rope art, does that mean I have a mental disorder?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold

just regular human beings but with a serious mental disorder.

I like Japanese rope art, does that mean I have a mental disorder?

I suppose that depends on what you do with the rope afterwards and to whom?

I agree most of it is an externalised fetish as shown in some of my links to the Sexual Drivers behind most of it an domination Sub thing, however like every behaviour it seems some do take it quite far, and I was truly suprised at the amount of people who seem to be very active on the scene, especially actually donating, and drinking blood.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but this seems so beyond fake that I felt compelled to share my opinion. They all seemed to be acting...the fight scene was ridiculous, anybody that's been in a fight knows that that their movements were staged...and the 'red eyes' on the old lady toward the end show a bad attempt at computer enhancement. I personally welcome the idea, however in my opinion, this was not real.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TIPoftheSPEAR

Well you might be right it seems as another poster found the actual video has been said and researched to be a fake.

I never recieved any reply from the makers when I contacted them, and this seems to also back this up.

However the rest of the linked stories, and also the communities seem not to be.

People are and do advertise to be both donars and feeders, and it seems in large numbers.

The testimonies by some posters on here also corroborate this sub cultue being bigger than at I thought anyhow.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Actually my commentary on the mental disorder was specificly for savvyys84. Bit by vamp, turning into a vamp, invents anti gravity, creates zero point energy, creates time travel, gets attacked by secret government weapons, has 1 on 1 physical conversations with god and meets with reptillians. I meant he has a mental disorder most likely. The odds of all that crap happening to one person is ridiculous. Especially when most are considered ficticous creations.

He's more likely to be mentally ill than telling the truth.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Actually my commentary on the mental disorder was specificly for savvyys84. Bit by vamp, turning into a vamp, invents anti gravity, creates zero point energy, creates time travel, gets attacked by secret government weapons, has 1 on 1 physical conversations with god and meets with reptillians. I meant he has a mental disorder most likely. The odds of all that crap happening to one person is ridiculous. Especially when most are considered ficticous creations.

He's more likely to be mentally ill than telling the truth.

Heck I'm tired of your un intelligent and repetitive rants like a stalking bot. So you are going on ignore.In 2 months you have not succeeded in discrediting me.
My signature does say only real people need reply.
Vampires are very much real.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I despise twilight, but I understand the disbelief. I used to feel the same way, I was always skeptical about the whole 'vampire' thing. I never really believed in it until I saw it.

Many things have happened to prove he has extraordinary energy/ power, and that he needs the energy humans have to continue living normally. I don't exactly want to dump them out. It'll just sound like I'm making things up, and I really want people to understand and know.

Originally posted by savvys84

Thanks for your entire post, quite informative.
No I dont have any donor relationship with any creature.
Is this psychic aura energy quantifiable in any sort of way?

It's not like "enough energy to stick in a battery" or something... It's more.. um...

Okay. You know when you've worked a really, really long day, and you're tired and bleh and ready to go home and just SIT? After a really, really, REALLY intense session, that's what you'd feel like. Usually for me, it's a bit of a droop or tiredness. Nothing a good snack won't fix, or a quick nap. He draws from me almost constantly, to the point for me, where it's just background noise to my energy level, anymore. When it's particularly strong, I either take some 'alone time' or eat something.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
When you lack iron in your blood you naturally begin to crave blood. It will happen to anybody with that problem.

If they were to check their iron levels, there is a good chance they simply have low iron in their own blood.

I feel sorry for the idiots that think it's fake. It's very very real. Many things exist beyond your comfort zone.

There are sicker and stranger things than a blood drinking addiction.

I mean, sexual sadism is a much bigger problem, and nobody pretends that doesn't exist.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by YissakharMelech]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by YissakharMelech
When you lack iron in your blood you naturally begin to crave blood. It will happen to anybody with that problem.

If they were to check their iron levels, there is a good chance they simply have low iron in their own blood.

I feel sorry for the idiots that think it's fake. It's very very real. Many things exist beyond your comfort zone.

There are sicker and stranger things than a blood drinking addiction.

I mean, sexual sadism is a much bigger problem, and nobody pretends that doesn't exist.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by YissakharMelech]

I feel like I'm posting too much ._.

In my fiancé's case, he's not anemic. Though I've heard of anemic vampires. They take iron supplements to even things out.

I'm anemic, and I don't crave blood. I crave raw steak, and raw liver. A lot. I have to eat it like, 3 times a week. Same with spinach, and other high-iron foods. Mmnom.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
What your referencing isn't a vampire. It's simple anemia. Most anemics don't crave blood. It's just like craving a rare steak. It doesn't mean your a frickin vampire. And this thread is regarding the traditional vampire. Which is not an anemic. People with anemia don't live extended lives, don't derive all of their sustance from blood(they'd quickly die if they tried), they don't explode when sunlight hits em or have that fear of crosses. Oh yeah and they aren't undead.

Your body craves things that fill a nutritional deficiency. They may just as easily crave a pice of chicken fried in an iron skillet or a rare steak. It doesn't make them a vampire it makes them a human being who suffers from iron deficiency.

What's next? Cancer patients are zombies?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by iusethisforeverything
Okay. You know when you've worked a really, really long day, and you're tired and bleh and ready to go home and just SIT? After a really, really, REALLY intense session, that's what you'd feel like. Usually for me, it's a bit of a droop or tiredness. Nothing a good snack won't fix, or a quick nap. He draws from me almost constantly, to the point for me, where it's just background noise to my energy level, anymore. When it's particularly strong, I either take some 'alone time' or eat something.

Tks. I get the gist of your post. Kind of scary stuff.
Sometime back I came across a term ' Reverse Vampire', I wonder what that could be. also if you have a high pitch whining noise costantly in your ears would mean something about energy levels. Im not refering to the medical term of tenatus or tinitis

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by savvys84
Tks. I get the gist of your post. Kind of scary stuff.
Sometime back I came across a term ' Reverse Vampire', I wonder what that could be. also if you have a high pitch whining noise costantly in your ears would mean something about energy levels. Im not refering to the medical term of tenatus or tinitis

K. Reverse Vampire? No. If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, it's not 'reverse vampirism'. It's a technique you can hone. Really, anyone can do it, but since vampires feed off energy, they can harvest it and expel it.

It's like throwing energy, expelling it at such a rate as to bombard someone with it, creating and overwhelming feeling. What that overwhelming feeling is depends, but it's like.... you're fine, and then BAM you're dizzy or sick or even overwhelmingly happy or sad. It depends on what is pushed on you.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I challenge you to take a trifield meter in a controlled circumstance and prove this energy transfer. Make a video and post it.

As far as the real mythological dracula type human vampires. they physically cant exist.

I'm sure their could potentially be some species of alien or unknown creature that derives is sistinance from blood. It's possible. But for a true human honest to god blood drinking only vampire that was bitten and turned, no way.

Looking for anemics with natural fangs. Let me know if you find one. LOL

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The drinking of human blood seems to me to be either some kind of fad for most stemming from fantasies sparked by books and TV, a fetish for a smaller amount of people and probably purely cannibalistic to a few die-hards. (Pun intended)

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I challenge you to take a trifield meter in a controlled circumstance and prove this energy transfer. Make a video and post it.

As far as the real mythological dracula type human vampires. they physically cant exist.

I'm sure their could potentially be some species of alien or unknown creature that derives is sistinance from blood. It's possible. But for a true human honest to god blood drinking only vampire that was bitten and turned, no way.

Looking for anemics with natural fangs. Let me know if you find one. LOL

I accept your challenge
My fiancé was talking about using a digital multimeter to spike energy when he was younger. Not exactly a Trifield meter, but it's what I could get a hold of (A friend of mine runs a motor shop, and let me borrow a digital multimeter for 'an experiment').

Our "screwing around with the multimeter" tests between me and him are showing I am steadily around -4.1 with milliamps, while he can go either way just by focusing on it. From +60 to -20 milliamps.

I can't post stuff tonight, as he's not feeling so great right now. Depending on his willingness to do this on camera, I should have something up soon.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by iusethisforeverything

Our "screwing around with the multimeter" tests between me and him are showing I am steadily around -4.1 with milliamps, while he can go either way just by focusing on it. From +60 to -20 milliamps.

WoW, that shuld silence some naive skeptics.
Did you measure any voltage readouts?

posted on Feb, 10 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: savvys84
Op.
       You are right. They exist. Just bumped into this thread by some synchronicity.
Sometime back, I used to live close to Montgomery Airport in San Diego Ca.
Usually used to take a short stroll at night after dinner.
On one such night, on my return lap, 3 tall beings in long balck gowns were blocking my path on the pavement. 50 ft or so b4 I got to them, I instinctively stepped off the pavement and started walking on the road. When I was passing them, I looked at them out of curiosity, when one of them said to me How You Doin , and I replied, I'm fine thanks. His teeth were kind of red. Were they expecting me to pass thru them, I will never know. But out of curiosity again, afer about another 50 ft or so I got on to the pavement and looked back. Heck they had disappeared into thin air.

Cheers

[...] The traditional bite from a vampire and a slow metamorphosis into becoming one is surely possible.

Jay1975
If you read you will see that I said "Human Vampires are not possible". A human vampire in the traditional sense is not physically possible.

I have never heard of vampires that are born basically human and change during the course of their lives.
From everything that I have read, once a human is biten, drained of blood until they are on the verge of death and then given some Vampire's blood (a sort of blood transfusion and painful process for the human, I think), if they are so lucky to see the following day, they stay forever as they were at that moment, never changing, falling ill or aging again.
And I certainly have never heard of a Vampire being able to procreate: their kind is sterile.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join