It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a Blood Donor? You are Wanted more than you could ever know-Vampires are Real!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Being a Blood donor for many years, Until the rules were changed in the UK, following the AIDS scare and Hepatitis being passed on to haemophiliacs, therefore if you had received blood or had medical implants then you were barred, I found something that really shocked & surprised me whilst doing a quick search on other countries rules on blood donation.

So if you are like me unable to donate anymore, and still feel the need to try and help others, there are plenty of people who will be more than willing to meet you. Even if you currently do donate why wait till your next appointment to donate? You can get that feeling of satisfaction from helping those in need of your blood as much as you want.

Vampires are real! And they are putting adverts on the net asking for you to donate your blood to them!

Now I knew there was a whole Goth Subculture involving Vamps, but rather than just being makeup and Matrix style long black coats, most of us associate with modern vampires these guys are deadly serious. I knew some were but I always thought it was maybe a couple of thousand in the world, but from this just one Forum I think the numbers are much much higher.

They have there own Forums, and amongst some of the gems I have found Threads are started with questions such as

I know this sounds Weird, and Strange,
but do any of yall wear fangs?

To which some of the replies are intriguing to say the least. To include a real gems such as:

Occasionally yes. I know it sounds strange, but looking like a vampire makes it easier for my friends to laugh at me and accept me. I'm not just a blood drinker, I'm their very own pet vampire.

And one of my donors likes fangs. And whatever works...

Well ahem... and

No, but i cant anyway! CURSE THESE BRACES!!

In addition you can advice on how to make

Blood Wine

And also other Recipes involving blood, and a vampires food habits.

You don’t have to worry either about not being able to find a local Vampire to Donate your blood to, you wont have to fly, or drive far, they have areas organised to enable the Vampires, and "Donors" to offer to bite and drink your blood, or for those who want to give their blood, which surprisingly has quite a few people trying to hook up with Vamps and have the bite. It seems if you would like to donate the correct sub cultural descriptions or tags are

Donors / Bloodletters / Bloodsharers

And there is lots of advice; one of the forums is described as:

sharing tips, techniques and how-to's regarding feeding, bloodletting, safety, finding donors, etc. Have questions? Needing information, moral support, tips or advice? Come on in. Advanced stuff.

I am sure many need more than moral support
, and I have many questions to be honest!

However what is amazing to me about this one forum on this one site is that it has 380 topics in that one of many forums, and nearly 5000 posts!!

The site has obviously a lot of Lurkers, as many of the vamps openly put their email address asking to be an Donor, or looking for them however if you look at the stats the smallish membership does not represent the traffic and views, from those upholding the Vampirism Traditions of not coming into the light, and being secretive. I would love to know how many of the members and lurkers go only at night lol.

* 389385 Total visits
* 2852691 Total views
* 111038 Total posts
* 3935 Total topics
* 2085 Total members

From the above numbers it seems there could be around 100,000 real life blood drinking Vamps or those who want to visit just this small forum!!

This got me a bit worried, how many are actually doing this worldwide.

Is your girl/boyfriend or partner being unfaithful but not in the usual way, and sharing their blood with others, or drinking it?

Is my Friend of many years secretly lurking on these places emailing donors wanting to drink blood, or even a donor himself?

Was my ex lying when she came back from a camping weekend and said it was a Wasp Sting on her neck???

Is there one in our street?

Have I missed a whole subculture that is prevalent, and I have had no idea of its depth, scale and worldwide dispersion until now?

So get a coffee, jump over to Sanguinariusand either be shocked, intrigued, interested or scared!

For ads from your local area you can see some Here Donor Ads by Country

How does it make you feel?

If the whole Blood sharing or drinking thing is too much for you, they also seem to have

Psychic Vampires
who just want to feed of your Chi/Prana/Energy, so Donors are asked for this as well.

Scares the life out of me personally, however each to their own, as long as consensual.

Does anyone here partake in this, or have fantasies about it?

You learn something new everyday, and I certainly have now!

Kind Regards,

Elf

[edit on 2-4-2010 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Pyschology Students in Poole England went to investigate Vampires, and dissapeared!

Well wow I just found an amazing investigation aired on US TV, it seems some Vamps dont look for donors, but might be murdering them!

U.S. TV show "Unexplained Mysteries" investigates the story of a group of Psychology Researches, who never return from an assignment to interview a group of would-be Vampires.
The programme explores what became of the researchers, using as evidence, their own video footage and field notes found by police in Poole.

And this is the testimony of one real Vamp on what they do,

A profile of real vampire and her suburban life.

Watch her interview and learn about the real life vampire doners and her friends...

Spooky, were the Students eaten?

What did they discover?

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
these virtual vampires may be just trolls, but I agree, there are probably people thinking they are vampires, but, what you are saying is that they exist, are crazy (eat people) and are organized

but seriously, if there are really people organized that EAT other human beings, than there could be a huge conspiracy (and problem) out there; since we have a lot of homeless that disappear, who knows

you guys that like to investigate should take a look, well, at least you tried to present some information, so I will flag

(I didnt watch the videos, I am almost sleeping here, later I will try to think )

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
can you provide links to these vampire boards, and this number you said about 100 000 people in one board, if I read right, I think you are doing something wrong with your math, but it would be nice to provide some vampire boards;

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I hope OP isnt talking about vampirefreaks.com which is just a thing for little goth kids and whatnot.

how come theres never any threads for people who think they are zombies and crave brains and eat animal brains and stuff. now THAT would be interesting!!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
There was a guy back in highschool that thought he was a vampire. Everyone would make fun of him and he wouldn't talk to you unless he was hissing like a cat, showing his teeth... or threatening to get you at night. I saw him get thrown into direct sunlight quite a few times just so everyone around could laugh and tell him he's not really a vampire... every single time he would writhe and roll around trying to get back into the shade. It was kind of funny, but sad at the same time.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
ovesly you dont know what a vampire is so lets get informed shell we.
Vampire cant stand sunlight//// cant stand water/// if it bites you will surly become one.
ok so now we know this now lets take a look at a rabies victom
cant stand sunlight cant stand water and if he bites you will surly become one.
now take this down the road a bite warewolf same simtioms
except this times its a man like animal well let me tell you in the ending month a rabies victom doesent shave nore shower nore even speck just makes animal sounds .
so step one is a guy gets infected at first he still has his wits so stays shaved and clean now the rabies sets in he now trys biting anything and cant stand water or sun.
two weeks later hes still alive but no longer shaved or clean or even waring clothing at this point .
hell of a way to die if you see a animal acting strangly be wary i have seen a cat with it Locked it up straght away in time.
ppl now make a game of this i assure you its not a game nore funny even today if you get bite u MUST get help withing 14 days after the rabies becomes acctive its TO LATE even today

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
MAN I am watching this "tvshow"

I SURE this is recorded by ACTORS

and let me tell you, its a very poor acting, you can know because of the cameras angles, they are kind of forcing the issue, very horrible acting

everything about these tapes dont make sense

if you guys really want to investigate this, we should get in contact with this woman that send those people to get in contact with the vampires; she should have a website, email whatever;

but I am almost sure this is a poor try to make a mini movie, even the acting of the woman that send them is very poor;

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
MAN I am watching this "tvshow"

I SURE this is recorded by ACTORS

I thought that at first but it was Aired as a documentary, and is from if you read the text with it, the actual tapes made by the Students during their initial investigation before they all went missing!

Just students with cheap cameras documenting their project.

It seems very real, to include the TV site it was broadcast on.

I based the around 100,000 on that site lurking or interested as the info I provided showing the amount of actual page visits being at well over 300,000 that is a lot of hits per member for an acknologed membership of just 2000.

This is just one forum, how many are out there, and under the shadows and secret?

The links are in the First post of the thread in Blue highlighted text.

Spooky stuff indeed.

Elf

[edit on 2-4-2010 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I dont know man, it looked FAKE

I know what you mean that the TV got the tapes

but maybe the tvshow just created this case, hiring some actors, since no one will go after it ... people just want the entertainment

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

No they, or rather people who think they are Vampires certainly exist, I am just very suprised by the apparent numbers.

I knew from one of my University Courses when younger there is Rensfield Syndrome, but thought it was just a handfull per country per decade, not as many as the forum above suggests:

S Afr Med J. 1983 Feb 19;63(8):278-81.
Clinical vampirism. A presentation of 3 cases and a re-evaluation of Haigh, the 'acid-bath murderer'.

Hemphill RE, Zabow T.

Clinical vampirism is named after the mythical vampire, and is a recognizable, although rare, clinical entity characterized by periodic compulsive blood-drinking, affinity with the dead and uncertain identity. It is hypothetically the expression of an inherited archaic myth, the act of taking blood being a ritual that gives temporary relief. From ancient times vampirists have given substance to belief in the existence of supernatural vampires. Four vampirists, including Haigh, the 'acid-bath murderer', are described. From childhood they cut themselves, drank their own, exogenous human or animal blood to relieve a craving, dreamed of blood-shed, associated with the dead, and had a changing identity. They were intelligent, with no family mental or social pathology. Some self-cutters are auto-vampirists; females are not likely to assault others for blood, but males are potentially dangerous. Vampirism may be a cause of unpredictable repeated assault and murder, and should be looked for in violent criminals who are self-mutilators. No specific treatment is known.
PubMed

It is linked to sexual drives, and usually arises early (behaviour) in childhood.

However many seem to display milder forms of this delusion as shown in my opening post.

There is some strange mysteries round the world concerning them to as well as the ones I have shown:

MISSING, PRESUMED UNDEAD

Susan Walsh appeared to be just another ordinary, aspiring American journalist.Then she stumbled upon what looked like being the scoop of a lifetime: a network of genuine, blood-drinking vampires. Her career seemed made. Then she disappeared

James Ridgeway, her mentor at the Village Voice, had heard that blood was going missing from New York hospitals; he suggested she look into it. Walsh spent days on the phone, and weeks criss-crossing the shadowed Victorian streets of the East Village. Eventually, breathlessly, she came to him with the strangest explanation: vampires.

The story she sent Ridgeway read like bad horror. Walsh claimed, astonishingly, to have found actual adults, with office jobs, drinking other adults' blood in their cramped New York flats. Sometimes they stole it from the hospitals; most of the time, they bit and sucked - with fangs - just like Bela Lugosi. Ridgeway had hoped for a credible scoop; he was disappointed. "She got totally absorbed with the vampire thing, the theories, the energy flows.
The Independant UK 1996

Also:

"I'm not going to worry and waste sleep at night over who might think I'm a little kooky, because I think I'm a vampire," said Kiera, a registered nurse who works in a hospital in Atlanta. She did not want to be identified by her real name.

Throughout the country and all over the world, a hidden subculture of people believe they are real vampires. They claim to have an "energy leak," which makes them feel sick and lethargic. To offset this energy imbalance, they say they need to feed on other people's energy or blood.

"I try to be very ethical about what I do. I feed predominantly from crowds, so as not to cause harm," said Kiera, a founding member of the Atlanta Vampire Alliance.
ABC News

Nurses as vampires well that makes sense.

During my two months on assignment in the Afghanistan combat theater last winter, I covered all kinds of military operations for Salem-News.com and Oregon's KPTV FOX-12. While I was there I spent time on forward combat bases, I went on infantry foot patrols, flew in helicopters, and witnessed levels of disparity that were hard to imagine.

"They come out at night, sometimes people come up missing, especially kids. They even pull their animals inside when the vampires are out."

My friend and I both wished that this guy and his bizarre stories would get lost, but he stayed right there telling us more about the local fears associated with the vampires of Afghanistan.

"It's been going on for hundreds of years here, people in other parts of the world don't even know about it; but anyone who has lived around here does."

There is no doubt that the people of Afghanistan are superstitious. Death is such a common occurrence here, and graves are no less than prevalent in places, you just see signs of it everywhere. The soldier said even our military forces have to be aware of this strange phenomena in certain parts of the country.

"Guys are scared, you're damned right. They know there isn't a thing anyone can do about it if one of them decides to come after you, you just stick with other people and hope for the best sometimes."

Another soldier made this statement, "Afghan vampire lives in the deep desert (makes sense dessication and all), looks like a normal person but is quite a bit taller, (not bigger, just taller), and most of them are women."
Oregan News

And there is much more just do a search.

Blood has also been going missing an stolen from blood banks in new york, where it seems there is alrge sub cultures of practising vamps!!

Elf

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
these people that drink blood, there is no problem, I really believe that they exist, simply because there are people that are born wit some menta problems

but, that video, it was creepy, what about that red eye or that hypnosis techniques, weird

I dont really believe they are superhumans, they should be just damaged people, should^^

and the case about the journalist investigating about blood beeing stolen ... yeah, she probably is dead, just because she was messing with people with $$ and mental problems

*man I am tired, I cant even write what I am thinking anymore ahhaa ...

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

I don't want to be a fear monger, but I think the OP is right. Vampires are real. I recently was shocked by a revelation that Vampires had infiltrated educational programs and may be indoctrinating our children.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I don't know That video was narrated like an Ed Wood film, and every one seemed like they we're acting... and When do Police just give out copies of evidence? This one is just a little hard to swallow.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The thing is, most people who register on those vampires sites are teenagers who are just doing the whole scene thing for it, not the blood drinking ones, those are alot rarer, and it's something to do with an actual taste for blood, which is strange, I think it has a medical name, but I can't remember it.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I did a research paper on vampirism in college. I am thoroughly convinced that vampires in the Dracula, Lestat, Edward sense don't exist. I think vampirism is a quantifiable mental disorder. I think Ann Rice, Twilight, etc... has romanticized vampires to an extent never before seen. And I think it's an outlet for the disenfranchised to feel empowered. I think therapy would be infinitely more beneficial to these folks than blood.

In the medical sense vampirism in the traditional sense defies science. Now I believe that there are vampiric entities. But as far as humans dying and reanimating as vamps, no way. Modern vampires I believe are a lifestyle choice in he same arena as S & M.

And I can't imagine an intelligent person would believe that they are donating blood to a spawn of dracula. In some recess of their brain they have to know its a real life version of D & D. And they are playing a roll to escape their mundane reality. But thats just my 2 cents. I'd love to meed a true blue vamp. But when I did that paper I interviewed 50 of them, and all 50 were mentally ill and none succeeded in proving any difference between themselves different from any other human,

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Totally agree, I am not saying that they drink blood and live forever, and can turn into bats and stuff.

But if you look at the links I provided above you will see the actual pyschiatric Disorder, but it is very rare. As you say most of it is to be in groop, and part of the goth culture, but there does seem to be a lot of it about, the sites, and some actual strange cases where people have dissapeared when investigating it.

The thing is as you will know, if our behaviour is repeated over time, the intrenal belief structures change, and it is not a leep of the imagination to see that someone getting of on Being Dominant, and having an "Doner" consentually, to then maybe take that one step further and attack an non consentual person as they have practised the role playing soo much ther fantasy gets mixed up with reality.

And there seems to be a lot more of this sub culture about than I thought.

Elf.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
For anyone who didn't know, vampires are in now. They are popular. Vampire movies and vampire tv shows are very popular. Kids and some older people enjoy all the vampire entertainment. There are a lot of young people and some a bit older imitating vampires and also into a goth look. To be labeled a vampire nowadays, you don't even need to drink blood, you can mysteriously drain the energy away from others to feed. You don't even need to touch them. That makes it even easier to join the vampire club. As is, I think a lot of this vampirism is not reality. Many people like the culture and fantasy that relates to the vampire world and fantasy. However don't tell them it's all in their head or they won't like you.

I even went to one of these sites and mentioned a story about not feeling well and suddenly felt better after talking to a girl taking my order at a restaurant. The girl suddenly looked ill and stumbled and fell within seconds. Voila, I'm suddenly labeled a psychic vampire. That wasn't hard to join the vampire club. Strange thing about that was the only person next to me suddenly felt ill too. I was perfectly fine at that point. Stranger things have happened though. I didn't have to drink any blood or anything else. You could even say with a loose definition we all feed on other's peoples energy. We even feed on the energy of this planet. Some people even say we are killing the planet. Until you have some way to scientifically measure and quantify some exchange of energy between individuals, it's just in your imagination in my opinion. It can be fun to pretend though. What is really scary are people who start believing all this is real and go around and want to kill vampires and/or vampire wannabe's. There are real psychos out there.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I forgot to mention a pretty girl with fangs looks very sexy in my opinion. I do not wear fangs nor have I ever tried any. I'm not even sure why the look seems so sexy. I prefer two fangs over the eye teeth. I noticed fake fangs are even sold online. Sometimes I think my mother might be one of those psychic vampires. I feel drained a lot of the time after going over to visit her. Maybe it's due to "you need to fix this" or do that, or do this etc. etc. or something is broken, can you fix it? I'm treated like a handyman when I visit.

Every once in a while I need to get away and absorb the party energy in a night club. I usually feel better after a visit there.

One fang site is here.
www.vampfangs.com...

I think the sexy look is more like the girl in the pic on the site with two custom fit fangs. I don't believe a full set of vampire teeth looks sexy. I guess it depends on what kind of look you want.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
For anyone who didn't know, vampires are in now. They are popular. Vampire movies and vampire TV shows are very popular. Kids and some older people enjoy all the vampire entertainment. There are a lot of young people and some a bit older imitating vampires and also into a goth look. To be labeled a vampire nowadays, you don't even need to drink blood, you can mysteriously drain the energy away from others to feed. You don't even need to touch them. That makes it even easier to join the vampire club. As is, I think a lot of this vampirism is not reality. Many people like the culture and fantasy that relates to the vampire world and fantasy. However don't tell them it's all in their head or they won't like you.

Yep on the links in my opening post as well as donors advertising to give blood, some are just giving their energy, and "Donate" that.

I even went to one of these sites and mentioned a story about not feeling well and suddenly felt better after talking to a girl taking my order at a restaurant. The girl suddenly looked ill and stumbled and fell within seconds. Voila, I'm suddenly labeled a psychic vampire. That wasn't hard to join the vampire club. Strange thing about that was the only person next to me suddenly felt ill too. I was perfectly fine at that point. Stranger things have happened though. I didn't have to drink any blood or anything else. You could even say with a loose definition we all feed on other's peoples energy. We even feed on the energy of this planet. Some people even say we are killing the planet. Until you have some way to scientifically measure and quantify some exchange of energy between individuals, it's just in your imagination in my opinion. It can be fun to pretend though. What is really scary are people who start believing all this is real and go around and want to kill vampires and/or vampire wannabe's. There are real psychos out there.

Wouldn’t you say you experience quantified it?

If it happened again at will, then it’s repeatable?

Be careful though there is more than enough rising through our feet, and into the crown on our head from above that we don’t need other peoples energy.

I must say I think the psychos are the ones who want to drink blood, and there seems to be many many more of them than any "Buffy" wanabees. Also people with the official disorder of this actually do kill, and eta and mutilate their victims, you can’t get more psycho than that?

Please watch my You Tube clips very interesting and deep as well. I know you will be surprised!

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I forgot to mention a pretty girl with fangs looks very sexy in my opinion. I do not wear fangs nor have I ever tried any. I'm not even sure why the look seems so sexy.

Seems you want to be "Feeder"?

I used to just make do with a nibble and love bite when a teenager but imho it’s a bit "common" after puberty, like "Tagging" a wall or peeing on a territorial boundary.

A nice small diamond engagement ring is much more romantic and less brash no?

I prefer two fangs over the eye teeth. I noticed fake fangs are even sold online.

Whatever rocks peoples both if it’s consensual & legal eh.

Sometimes I think my mother might be one of those psychic vampires. I feel drained a lot of the time after going over to visit her.

I worked in Psychiatry when younger for a long time (not a shrink but psyche nurse etc) trust me I have seen this very much so. Both with some staff where dangerous and unpredictable clients who are every open to energies etc change in an instant when certain members of the team came on shift. And also obviously with clients.

I’ve noticed it outside work all my life to, being fairly psychic/open to peoples moods energies, can sum up the mood of a room before I walk in, never been wrong (except clouded with love/Lust/rose coloured specs when young lol) a dead giveaway is they will try and face away from you and quickly even if no one else is, remove their shoes and have their soles of their feet facing your tummy and chest, or your feet. Watch the feet start to move "Dance" lightly even as they connect and suck you dry. Toes will start to wiggle.... you can make them do this to observe it to by when that happens send light in your mind to them, and start laughing, it is too much for some to take, almost like drunk/intoxicated with it.

Simple solution for protection, very basic but works, imagine visualise a complete spherical two sided "Mirror" all around you, on the outskirts of where you think your aura may be. See your energy comes back to you, and there’s back to them I guarantee if you visualise or imagine this mirror well enough the shoes go back on and they will sit/stand up get restless and angry/moody and try and engage you in an emotional argument to get it that way.

Or move on to another target.

Maybe it's due to "you need to fix this" or do that, or do this etc. etc. or something is broken, can you fix it? I'm treated like a handyman when I visit.

sons and mums eh.

Every once in a while I need to get away and absorb the party energy in a night club. I usually feel better after a visit there.

But also some of the energies can be polluted, drink, drugs, anger, lust very very animalistic.

Go to nature my friend, trees a forest, top of a mountain and lay on your back looking, just gazing at the sky, or the seashore/lake.

I think the sexy look is more like the girl in the pic on the site with two custom fit fangs. I don't believe a full set of vampire teeth looks sexy.

I agree I would find that very disturbing and worrying if someone I knew had full sets of Fangs, even if fake, unless fancy dress/charity night.

I guess it depends on what kind of look you want.

Indeed, or even what type of Blood you might want donate/share or feed on (yuk) lol

Thanks for your thoughts. I’m not giving you any blood though for them
lol

Kind Regards,

Elf

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join