It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"the truth is knowing"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
okay. so recently. ive been seeking truth. more precisely. my personal truth. if you call it that. who exactly it is that i am.
so ive been meditating. i stopped for a few days. then started back up the other day.
and in that time, while meditating i asked "what is truth" and almost right after, the words "truth is knowing" popped into my head. right out of the blue.

so can anyone tell me what this could mean?

i know it probally means
"knowing who you are"

but i want to know what other people think. since im not that skilled in this area.
has anyone else heard this while meditating.

could this of been my higher self?
like i said, im not so skilled in this area. im still learning, just recently starting meditation and such. so i dont know what could be what.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by wartooth420

no it means that truth is what you surely know objectively

who you are is never what you know because you dont exist until you become a source alone of objective thing so you would become true relatively

it means truth is what you know existing while you are nothing, just a knowledge sense of objective certainty as true

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure it was just you answering your own question in your head due to prior knowledge.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
in my opinion there is just lies, since someone started a big lie in the past, and we are still living it and telling more lies over lies during all these years

its impossible to go back now

thats why most people dont have a clue

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Truth is love.
Try to become the observer while you meditate.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wartooth420
okay. so recently. ive been seeking truth. more precisely. my personal truth. if you call it that. who exactly it is that i am.
so ive been meditating. i stopped for a few days. then started back up the other day.
and in that time, while meditating i asked "what is truth" and almost right after, the words "truth is knowing" popped into my head. right out of the blue.

so can anyone tell me what this could mean?

i know it probally means
"knowing who you are"

but i want to know what other people think. since im not that skilled in this area.
has anyone else heard this while meditating.

could this of been my higher self?
like i said, im not so skilled in this area. im still learning, just recently starting meditation and such. so i dont know what could be what.

Knowing is understanding the "why" of what you do. When you understand the answer to that question, the universe is unlocked for you.

Continue to meditate. Learn to let go, And the voice will become more clear. It will go faster if you do not dictate the purpose of the meditation. The teacher will tell you the lesson plan, not vice versa.

Oh..and if that voice ever tells you to hurt someone, close the connection!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbird12000

Knowing is understanding the "why" of what you do.

knowing is not if it is under a condition of doing
things are by themselves or are not

knowing is simply like i said, prooving objective knowledge first and then in truth at last when you discover by moving that you move the same way you start to know better the objective by moving yourself independantly more

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Yes, just keep working out it...soon every phrase you come up with seem like the ultimate truth when meditating.

I like to think of meditating as recharging the belief in myself. When I don't meditate for a little while...I start becoming darker, like the old me. The anger, frustration, danger, negativity, all of it comes back. But if I find my place in meditation, I control these feelings and they all bundle up into passion. The passion to write, compose music, better my relationships.

I have two different personalities...you see movies about that crap, but for me it's true. And the more you grow, the more you separate from your old life. But it comes back if your not careful, and you have to rediscover yourself...you become passionate instead of angry and depressed.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Nostradumbass

truth is never about passion compassion or love, truth is geniun maths fully
how can you think that truth could be love while you see all those darkness fully happenings now and before and surely tomorrow, when you know that the smallest kind heart cant harm or push one botton point, how can the whole heart life focus on tortures and evil growth

forget about love and think your face alone sight objectively and subjectively your drives or means alone

you would see the truth, truth is not bad it cant be since it is a source but it is simply the truth

it is mostly the truth of progression which mean freedom life
if you can progress then you can be alone without doing a thing and enjoy as if you were there progressed already

that where the lies work of truth

but the highest point in truth is to live by considering superiority in objective independant always reality, that what proove the truth actually and truth become alive itself there

unfortunately what i noticed very rare people or spirits are capable of that, to enjoy the progression when it is objective for itself and not you, then you become present true and something else

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans

truth is never about passion compassion or love, truth is geniun maths fully
how can you think that truth could be love while you see all those darkness fully happenings now and before and surely tomorrow, when you know that the smallest kind heart cant harm or push one botton point, how can the whole heart life focus on tortures and evil growth

forget about love and think your face alone sight objectively and subjectively your drives or means alone

you would see the truth, truth is not bad it cant be since it is a source but it is simply the truth

it is mostly the truth of progression which mean freedom life
if you can progress then you can be alone without doing a thing and enjoy as if you were there progressed already

that where the lies work of truth

but the highest point in truth is to live by considering superiority in objective independant always reality, that what proove the truth actually and truth become alive itself there

unfortunately what i noticed very rare people or spirits are capable of that, to enjoy the progression when it is objective for itself and not you, then you become present true and something else

You can know every universal truth in the world, but if you don't apply it to your physical reality...what good is it?

We live in the physical world, that's what connects us to everything around us. If we keep all information to ourselves, if we don't love, if we don't have a drive, then the information just dies along with us.

I guess I'm one of the few people who, after discovering their own truth, are writing books and working on songs so other people can relate to it. And even though they won't get the entire message, it will affect them in someway. And when they do find their truth, they can look back at me, and silently thank me...because I was part of their growing.

I'm only 18, and I not only think, but I know...truthfully...that I know more than 90% of the population. I still have time to grow, and I want to help that other 90% of people grow.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Nostradumbass]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
it is like if everyone want to exist for some material physical personnal reasons without any perception of the whole conception

it is like you dont have an opinion to yourselves about the whole existence opportunities from your awareness freedom base, maybe you are aware of what you got or what you fear and avoid and nothing more
maybe you are not interested to think more what is never about you

that is why you get angry and depressed, i mean in general as i know that you talk also about all, meditation is also to you a fuel to nourrish the illusion of being positive overall
you dont have a true reason to be well, a permanent one out of nothing to do

i tell you just love what is superior objectively anything can be seen superior objectively and you would get that sense out of nothing that you can be ok as existing and maybe slightly better then ok if you really love something superior for itself making yourself then from your positive existence perceptible then objectively
and then you would understand how evil is gods ways from what you would know how it is easy to push someone to something he would love when he is slightly interested positively about objective superiority in things reality
so how gods mean to put everyone in frustrations and negative existence to use them for their lives as slaves but mostly for what they dont care and in truth for waht they cant be responsable gods and lead each ones to its right true life

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by imans

Originally posted by manbird12000

Knowing is understanding the "why" of what you do.

knowing is not if it is under a condition of doing
things are by themselves or are not

knowing is simply like i said, prooving objective knowledge first and then in truth at last when you discover by moving that you move the same way you start to know better the objective by moving yourself independantly more

Sounds like you are tangled in a quantum web of thinking. But I think I understand what you're saying.
Knowing that truth, you can see what drives you and ultimately, humanity. Freeing your mind from all mind sets, rules and former logic, allows you to see from a much larger perspective.

It's about going through the Quantum web where "everything is how we make it" to a realm where we ask ourselves "Ok, so what do I choose then?"

Should we spend our entire lives trying to answer that question? I don't think we need to.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by manbird12000]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The problem I have with you, imans, is your "word-salad".

By how quick you reply, and how in depth your posts are, I don't have much doubt that you know what your talking about it. The problem is that we don't communicate well together.

Because your grammar seems construed by all the words that are popping into your head. It's like your talking to yourself instead of talking to me.

I do get a few concepts you are trying to relay to me, I'm just not sure if I ever get the entire picture.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

the problem you have with me from your perspective is not my business but exclusively yours
from my own perspective there is no communication problem at all it is simply the fact that our thoughts are of complete different base dimension life source

the problem you create is what you cant accept difference in base because you insist to say that you are of truth base that is only one

while me i have no problem with any difference at all and i judge alone what to say and where or when of my free expressions rights and only for

the way you attack my style and writing shape say the insolence you mean that i never can even think imagining doing
it is impolite to call another writing names as word salad, keep your personnal opinions about others words to yourself and respect whoever is behind his words to name alone himself and his words as he wants or not

what prooves the distance of bases we are completely separated of, is the fact that you dont even know what philosophy oblige anyone to respect

to you any expression cant mean but business this is extremely vulgar and totally unsane

freedom of expression is the subject philosophy that ultimately reach to touch others by only as an inspiration to think for themselves
and that is why as you should know philosophy as forbidden to be studied in a lot of western countries in school, like in uk fearing that free thoughts effects on free motivations minds yet that could love any truth to mean its life

freedom of expression is basically justify by the fact that it concerns exclusively one point space that is his own source of life reality alone

when you see one point free space it means that you should thank me if any concept i gave are meant for you and not asking for more

beside that i clearly said how i mean what i say in general and not someone particularly so you should respect that fact

truth concern everyone not as each one but as what everyone expect to live of objective life reality source

what you dont love truth to speak about truth without puting yourself first is yourself choice that you should assume fully by never meaning who obviously earn their rights of what they gave freely to truth their lives, to say whatever they want without any consequence at all

obviously whatever i say i an absolute add to anything and never touch any physical reality bound, some consider it funny but you cant invent words about it as salad meaning hypocritly useless to get yourself a life from killing the living rights of mine that are obviously clear

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It wasn't meant as an insult towards you, it was just an observation I was trying to get across.

I don't have a problem with your way of thinking, yes we have different bases, but we are both generally at the same conclusion as far as what "truth" is.

I'm just trying to encourage you to try to better communicate with those around you. Like you say, don't judge anyone around you, and if you quit judging people and listening to them...that means you are understanding what they are saying.

"Word-salad" was just a bold statement to get your attention, so you can understand how I see your posts...it wasn't meant in a negative way.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

you cannot tell anyother what is better for him to do, stop insisting on playing the judger who knows everything by puting it down so you can be hypocritly above all alone
and start giving advices to yourself those advices of yourself that cant apply but to you you should according to you proove being able to listen and shut up

to me i have no relation at all to that logic on the contrary i say judge whatever you want but make it right alone

and no dont give yourself flowers meant to put on his funerail, we are not only of total separate base we are even more of total separate end conclusion result which is very logical since the base is also the end

this is your problem if you cant speak of objective issues and mean personnal issues being all, but then you should consider your writing to fit better in others categories and not in philosophy metaphysics one that clearly mean exclusively as absolutely objective reality and source and nothing to subjective one

religion sound your place why dont you go there to act as relax instead of here,

and it doesnt matter what you say subjectively about your word means, salad is an objective definition of limited physical reality that is very clear to anyone, you cant pretend that this word was meant to give an understanding of your perspective, my words are obviously not a salad and you cant add something to words but by explaining them more and not cuting it from its nature

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The real truth is knowing that you can never really "know" anything.

Everything comes with conditions, and for any one person to know ALL the conditions is impossible.

All we can honestly have is a "best guess" imo.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
even the concept of negative you proove applying it wrong to suit yourself life wills

salad as a word is objectively negative not because you meant it that way, what you meant surely too negative is a source result but is not the issue of my means at all

you think like saying o but i meant it to be nice as if you say anything or it matters in anyway, only for what as i told you before and you confirm it here you cant see anything but from subjective ego end wills

everyone is not like you that is for sure, negative is objective absence of reality when objectively there is no point relation with something and another while both are there present meaning to relate

that is why like i do is right, i relate negatively to negative by clearly justifying the detachement so to say how total different must clarify their positions without having to attack others

just prooving how there cant be one truth from one true while knowing that truth is one and while knowing that true is to itself only him one alone absolutely

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

imans, I think there's a communication barrier. Literally.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

literally dont mean to communicate just mind your writings here

new topics

top topics

join