It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone created a Stargate map?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by spinalremain
Just arbitrarily throw darts at a conventional map, then declare those points the Stargate locations.

And don't forget to attribute anything and everything that happens there to a cover-up of the supposed stargate.

War in Iraq -- cover-up of a stargate
Pirates in Somalia -- cover-up of a stargate
Earthquake in Haiti -- cover-up of a stargate
Southeast Asian tsunami -- cover-up of a stargate
9/11 -- cover-up of Stargate
The Kentucky Derby -- cover-up of a stargate
NCAA Final Four -- cover-up of a stargate
Tiger Woods sex scandal -- cover-up of a stargate
MTV's Jersey Shore -- cover-up of a stargate

LOL awesome, but you forgot a few

The View --cover-up of a stargate
Deforestation -- cover-up of a stargate
Appliance rebates that no one seemed to be able to reserve in Texas -- cover-up of a stargate
Meet the teacher night -- cover-up of a stargate
Chicken and Dumplins at Cracker Barrel -- cover-up of Haarp

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko
There seems to be Stargates in Jerusalem, Mount Shasta, Mount Adams, New Mexico, Uluru, Tibet, and Iraq, and I'm sure there's many others. Has anyone made a map?

Yes.

Colonel Samantha carter made one.

Harte

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Very humorous thread here, and two weeks ago I would be laughing too. Now, however, I feel that this topic has legitamacy to it. Check out www.projectcamelotportal.com... Dan Burisch claims to have worked for mj-12 in facilities such as s4 and with j-rods ( greys ). Fascinating. You all can take it or leave it, but it's entertaining to say the least.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Stargate had its moments, if anyone does go back and change things can we at least keep the decent eps? Wormhole Xtreme made me laugh and Atlantis had it's moments.

According to the series there are only two stargates on earth, one of which belongs to the Russians and I have vague recollections that it got blown up, something to do with a black hole?

I heard Saddam was supposed to be mucking about with one before we invaded, and was executed so he couldn't tell us all what that real plot was. I imagine Obama et all have it now

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join