It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Has anyone created a Stargate map?

page: 2
6
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I once met a group of time-traveling midgets that had a map. They came out of my closet. They took me to meet Robin Hood and Napolean. Then David Warner had to go muck things up for us and my parents disappeared in a puff of smoke. Never saw those damned midgets again.




posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Those midgets took me too! They took me to a King Agamemnon who looked remarkebly like Sean Connery!

Sadly, no Stargates though



posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The guy had a legitimite question, stop your bullying please. Yes, yes, you are all so witty and clever with your little jokes on his expense, we all get it.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Acharya]



posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Have you tested each Stargate before mapping them All? If you have then you can map them out. You also need a new star map.



posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Have you tested each Stargate before mapping them All? If you have then you can map them out. You also need a new star map.



posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
The guy had a legitimite question, stop your bullying please. Yes, yes, you are all so witty and clever with your little jokes on his expense, we all get it.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Acharya]


Thank you.



posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The general rule of thumb is, go to google earth. Anytime you zoom on a location that is blacked out, that is your stargate location.



posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I used to have a Stargate map, but where I come from we call this a 'TV Guide'.



posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
The guy had a legitimite question, stop your bullying please. Yes, yes, you are all so witty and clever with your little jokes on his expense, we all get it.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Acharya]


Legitimacy indicates something being based on truth, fact or absolute evidence of which the OP's question is based on neither.



posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
Legitimacy indicates something being based on truth, fact or absolute evidence of which the OP's question is based on neither.


ATS forums are where people often present speculative ideas that there are no direct proof for. If every question have to be "based on truth, fact or absolute evidence" then ATS can be shutdown already. If you dont believe in the ATS freedom of speech you should go to other forums more suited people of that conviction.



posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Stargate Map

Sorry, I couldn't resist.


[edit on 3-4-2010 by QBSneak000]



posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Im sure if we had stargates , The U.S airforce would have them , or maybe they are in one of the hangars at area 51?
WHO KNOWS?
it would save lots of our time building spaceships



posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Im sure if we had stargates , The U.S airforce would have them , or maybe they are in one of the hangars at area 51?
WHO KNOWS?
it would save lots of our time building spaceships



posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
The guy had a legitimite question, stop your bullying please. Yes, yes, you are all so witty and clever with your little jokes on his expense, we all get it.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Acharya]


I agree

If anyone ever wants to point to how immature and ignorant some people can be on ATS, they can just point to this thread.

Someone asks one little question and look at the immaturity and ignorance that ensues. Pathetic



posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Nonsense, people have just as much right to denounce what they feel is tripe, as those who make wild claims. Perhaps some are a bit harsh, but I think the general feeling is that it's topics like these that hurt UFO studies more than anything. It's difficult for a subject matter to be taken seriously, when it's associated with topics that are so far out in left field, as to be on another planet entirely.

It's difficult to produce a map of something that doesn't exist.



posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Nonsense, people have just as much right to denounce what they feel is tripe, as those who make wild claims. Perhaps some are a bit harsh, but I think the general feeling is that it's topics like these that hurt UFO studies more than anything. It's difficult for a subject matter to be taken seriously, when it's associated with topics that are so far out in left field, as to be on another planet entirely.

It's difficult to produce a map of something that doesn't exist.


I agree. To me, threads like these are no different from people ragging on a poster for asking does anyone know the name of a good vet because they might have just seen an injured unicorn. All without having any tangible evidence that the unicorn existed in the first place.



posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Those midgets took me too! They took me to a King Agamemnon who looked remarkebly like Sean Connery!

Sadly, no Stargates though



now what we have here is a timeline shift cause i could have sworn that ancient hellenic people had greek accents when they spoke english... but this agamemnon spoke with a scottish accent.. weird huh?



posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
If you dont believe in the ATS freedom of speech you should go to other forums more suited people of that conviction.


I suppose that works both ways, doesn't it? People have the right to treat subject matter as serious as they believe it warrants. And while you are right in that this forum supports discussion of a speculative nature, there also an unspoken rule that in order for us to take such discussions seriously they must at least have a basis in reality, with some sort of evidence to support it. The Stargate nonsense has none of that; all it has are wild claims and a mediorce TV series/movie.



posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by knowonder
now what we have here is a timeline shift cause i could have sworn that ancient hellenic people had greek accents when they spoke english... but this agamemnon spoke with a scottish accent.. weird huh?


King Leonidas spoke English and had a Scottish accent too! And great abs...but I digress...

Obviously, someone was fooling around with the Stargates and re-wrote history. Or it could be a matter of perception-phenomenon endemic to Americans; Americans viewing any European from any era of history is bound to hear English spoken by refined British accents.



posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit
 


Last time I checked, this is the AboveTopSecret website, and is full of subjects which are "far out in left field". If you want something more down to earth, try www.popularscience.com.

Please, the bulk majority of citizens will never take anything relating to aliens or UFOs seriously. Not until one lands on their front yard. Until then "our" little group of the open-minded can take some comfort on websites such as this, discussing things most people don't believe exist.



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join