It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone help me figure out what this object is?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Well, check out this full image. here
media.abovetopsecret.com...
(if not a link im sorry) That may help you all better judge the image. I just found it odd that it's the ONLY "spot" on my windshield. As for the other question we were doing 60mph so the scenery changes quite quickly, if you clarify what information you are looking for i may be able to help more. But thank you all for your input!!

Edit to add: I also got the two images switched--the bottom pic is the first one...

[edit on 4/24/2010 by RustykShade]

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
ok, sorry that I'm bringing this back up...but I did some work and this is the end result...Its NOT A SPOT...Yes its me rustykshade....back from the grave. Yes, still looking to find out what I saw...Stupid, YES....Fun, hmm...maybe...

edit on 10-4-2012 by Rustyk because: added last sentence

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustyk

It's still just a smudge on the windshield bro.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
looks like mud to me,
but it could be something else....

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
ok...smudges have it....lol. I wouldn't have posted it again but just got back online. Thank you all!

I still don't think it is mud/smudge whatever, but I concede to the masses

reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

lies...lol
edit on 10-4-2012 by Rustyk because: quote

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RustykShade

Looks like an oval ship if you like the Teslaship side of the story.
A large oval or if you see a line in the center perhaps just a cylinder with a lot of
generated black light radiation effecting the surrounding air. This will also take
you immediately to Tesla's testing of air illuminations. I'm saying cylinder ship
with a dark cloud cover like William Reich saw in the sky around his lab. He was
strangely affected by the presence and sent one in to a lake as everyone went to
save the pilot the camera fell to the ground. He met with Einstein and perhaps never
caught on the anti Tesla cartels are behind the whole Tesla invention now.

edit on 4/18/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustyk

Looks like photos were taken from the back window and caught the backs of different
cars each time. The second photo looks as if the object is father away.

Don't think you have moving bird dodo so I'll go with a stationary Teslaship or UFO
UV stressed black cloud you would not ordinary see perhaps or did a passenger
spot the dark object and thought I'd take a chance on a UFO?

ED: Well looks like you came back in time to get the full explanation of UFOs.

edit on 4/18/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The picture was taken out of the front windscreen. We were taking pics of the mountains (I live in Kansas so mountains are still pretty to me). Nobody saw anything until we were looking through the photos we had taken that trip.
But I don't know, I know I keep my windshield clean--especially then as I had just got it a couple of weeks before.our trip. I'm still perplexed because I don't think it is mud...but to err is human...

Also the little "mushroom cloud" on the right side of the photo is pretty cool.
edit on 23-4-2012 by Rustyk because: added last sentence

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Looks very much like birdus crapulus, perhaps specifically a turd of the turdus turdus - often found on a car windscreen after encountering a flap of flying objects.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Rusty, you have a lot of reflection going on in both photos of the inside of your vehicle. To me it seems a real UFO and in the second re-posted photo right in the very center back just above the mountain ridge are two distant gray spots. All three spots look similar - like a fleet of UFO.

Probably just our neighboring aliens tourists out for a buzz on planet earth!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rustyk
The picture was taken out of the front windscreen. We were taking pics of the mountains (I live in Kansas so mountains are still pretty to me). Nobody saw anything until we were looking through the photos we had taken that trip.
But I don't know, I know I keep my windshield clean--especially then as I had just got it a couple of weeks before.our trip. I'm still perplexed because I don't think it is mud...but to err is human...

Also the little "mushroom cloud" on the right side of the photo is pretty cool.
edit on 23-4-2012 by Rustyk because: added last sentence

OK front windshield and traveling toward object which then appears higher in the windshield.
Got it.
I see numerous dark objects in the second photo.
Do not see "mushroom cloud" on the right yet.

Well you got a lozenge UFO noted by Bill Lyne in a hot tub:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

It was lenticular in shape, like a lozenge, with rounded edges. The following is a copy of a painting I did of the ship:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I did get to look at the photos on a HIGH res screen. There is one dot in that cluster that is a tower of some sort, but there are more that have no "legs" (the tower part of a tall structure) and I saw around 3 of those near the mountain . I also looked at a picture a friend took and saw mud spots on his windscreen. You can clearly see "through" the spots...but bird poo is possible, however I feel its not probable. I have used gimp (photoshop essentially for those who don't know what gimp is), and added filters that just, to me, confirm its not a spot on the glass. I really am sorry to keep arguing this point but out of like 20 shots these 2 are the only ones with anomalies in them.
The "mushroom cloud" is the jet trail leading to a little cloud. More neat than abnormal...not trying to draw attention to it as something that needs examined. When mixed with the other it was interesting to me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join