It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tower of Babel - Alien Involvement

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Humans are all over the universe and our governments were already approached many times in an effort to have global cooperation,we screwed with the system every time because we are rebels and we know it,we are paranoid in our dealings,but ultimately we are all part of a very big team,humanity on a universal level or scale.

We are a collective group consciousness and we are in constant motion or transition or growth or evolution if you will,we can be easily manipulated by the withholding of realtime accurate information or knowledge due to the nature and methods through which we pass on knowledge and learn new knowledge.

All primates speak one language today,if we altered the genes of five major groups and made them sentient and set them all on paralell lines of enhanced evolution what do you think their history would say in ten thousand years?Assuming they would all progress along the same general lines.

They would tell stories of a time when they all spoke one language but it had no words,it was telekinetic,then a big change happened and they all developed similar types of languages in structure,but different enough to maintain genetic isolation to a degree.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

There are 2 Entities.....

a. God.
b. The LORD God.

a. God the Father....
b. And J.C. The LORD God.

The LORD God in the Old Testament was Actually J.C. before communicating through "The Carpenter"...

Regarding Ziggurats……

Do you realise, when a Ziggurat is viewed in Plan View it shows a Wall in the Labyrinth, described in the bible and other writings.
The Labyrinth is a Component of the Soul.

Drawing 1.

Drawing 2.

This can be viewed as a “Mount”…

Or a “Chamber”, either way (it is Bi-Directional)

A Pyramid when Viewed in Plan View, shows the Labyrinth also…

The Apex, shows the Vanishing Point or location of Infinity.

Drawing 3.

Drawing 4.

This can be viewed as a “Mount”…

Or a “Tunnel” into Infinity, either way (it is Bi Directional) Also ???

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
S@F... i've been getting really into meditating latly, and i've been doing extremly well, so this is very interasting.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
You mention the possibility of Telepathy

This is certainly Not a silly suggestion as the Whole bible is About the Mind or LIFE and NOT about the Flesh or descendants of A’Dam & Eve, as many are lead to believe.

"The Book of Ezekiel", gives the Formats involved with "The Man Child" and The Labyrinths of the Mind, or LIFE of God referred to as the New Temple of God.
Ezekiel Chapter 40,

These formats are also found in “The Revelation of J.C.” of which there are 110 versions of this writing in Greek, the original writings of The Revelation of J. C. was written in.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Anyone reading your post might wrongly assume you're an authority on these matters. The tone of your post(s), here and elsewhere on ATS, makes it seem that to be a credible 'scholar/thinker', you musn't take any alternative theory into serious consideration. And it's not just you - intellectual condescension is part and parcel of academia as I understand it, and that's a cultural issue facing everyone.

Sometimes I chuckle at the lengths people go to in order to explain the olden mysteries away as myth, error or delusion. Either that, or things are conveniently left unexamined - simply because to examine them too closely #s up the paradigm. My conclusion is that you have failed to give full logical consideration to evidential points relating to interventionism. This thought is based on a theory that if you were to examine the evidence thoroughly, you would risk undermining your academic/ scientific worldview. If you were to find evidence that you'd been wrong for 'x' years, you'd probably have a hard time dealing with that. In addition, if you were to choose to mention your findings to anyone else, you'd be rejected by the mainstream, becoming a pariah in your chosen field and thus doomed to work in KFC perhaps. Which is why I appreciate my position as a generalist. I can believe what I like and tell whom i like about it, without jeopardising my career..

However - given the potential for anonymity here on ATS, you're underplaying the potential for interventionism as a valid theory to explain human origins. Despite your somewhat haughty assertion that there is no evidence to support the theory, there is in fact an abundance of evidence to suggest that ancient peoples were simply making records of actual events occurring around them. The fundamental level of human intelligence hasn't changed much in the last 40,000 years or so, a point which makes it all the more laughable when anyone asserts that the ancients sat around making up fanciful stories all day long (the 'myths') - instead of observing the world around them and developing a scientific approach in their efforts to better understand it. Consider that maybe they were observing, and communicating their observations, in a way that befits an infant race under the tutelage of a master race. I'd go so far as to say that part of the 'masterplan' was to ensure that the infant race were responsible for what got handed down to their descendents.

** Perhaps even now we are being examined - with particular attention on our response to growing evidence of the Interveners themselves...! (Speculation, obviously....)

The technical merits of 'impossible' ancient architecture across the globe in themselves speak volumes (please don't try to say modern scholars have proven how the ancients built the sites I refer to - Baalbek, Sacsayhuaman, Puma Punku, Tiahuanaco, etc - because they conclusively haven't proven a darn thing). The simultaneous synchronicities in mythology throughout the various (apparently separately developed) ancient cultures is astounding. The multiple references to (eerily similar) pantheons of gods carrying out unfathomable acts of power & magic - was this the ancients' way of describing high technologies/quantum manipulation..?

In summary, I would humbly suggest that you should consider changing the tone of your posts - be more open-ended. On reading pedantically sceptical posts, younger readers - or those who are not yet intellectually established - might shy away from serious contemplation of topics that are generally considered 'alternative' by the mainstream.. I know that much of what I have written here is speculative, and unreferenced. If I have more time at some point soon I'll try putting together a thread that ties my theories together a bit more solidly.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by NoahTheSumerian]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I personally think that this tower was more of a space station of sort than anything else. It just seems strange that the Holy Bible would mention such an object in such detail. What puzzles me about this is why did they build the tower on a plain. If it were a tower to the heavens, then why wasn't it built on a tall peak. It would have made more sense that it would have been built on a mountain peek if it was.

Maybe it might have been due to where Babel's location was at. Seeing as to how Babel was the center of humanity at around that time. It would not surprise me to see that the fall of Babel was due to more the cultural diversity and greed more than anything else. It actually has more in common with the fall of the Mayan Empire in Latin and Central America than anything else.

Then again, who is to say that aliens did not have some part in the creation of the tower itself?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

You have a very good point gimmefootball400...

So this Ziggurat had nothing to do with height, extending into cloud or an interpretation of heaven (Sky) otherwise the tower would have been built on a mountain top.

A plane is like the "FACE of the Deep"... See Genesis Ch. 1, The Labyrinth extends inward from this FACE.... The Mount is of course the Opposite hence The Tower...

Also Check out The Book of Ezekiel Ch. 40

[edit on 2-4-2010 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

So this Ziggurat had nothing to do with height, extending into cloud or an interpretation of heaven (Sky) otherwise the tower would have been built on a mountain top.

You have a very good point here. Few posters here have mentioned how absurd it is to build something so tall on a plain when they could have build something on mountains!

The whole story doesn't make sense unless you see it in a whole different context.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

So you see "The Holy Mount" (seen in a Hole) refers to Something far different than what is believed by most today...

Maybe the Pyramid and Ziggurat have something to do with the Mount (of God) and the opposite being the Pit...

Each have their Mounts and Labyrinths in these also.

In the Book of Ezekiel is described Such a room/s as we find in the Labyrinths.

I'll see if I can upload a picture of the entrance to "The Mouse of God" New Temple described in Ezekiel Ch. 40....

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

That would be interesting. Thanks for participating in my thread.

It just doesn't make sense in this story. Men building something feeble on a plain that scares the gods so much. What was it?

To all the other posters who are Christians, this has happened probably at least 3 times. Remember the garden of eden? God had to come down and intervene.

WHY?

God is all powerful... the omni something.

I think you know the answer.

It's like WWJD.... it's more like WWAD - What would the aliens do?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Here is a small part of the description....

To understand this correctly you need a full description of the whole chapter...

Anyway this is The Entrance (Door) and seven steps....

This is a description of the "Entrance" to the 1st entance to the Labyrinth or Room of The House of God described by Ezekiel.
This a description of part of the Workings of the Soul or Temple made without hands...

As you can see it reminds us, of the Plan View of a Ziggurat.

The Threshold is below the Yellow Gate....

The 7 Steps are the 7 Inner Layers in the Labyrinth.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

What does Language mean in the sense portrayed in this Genesis chapter. And what might Tower mean? The whole thing here is that language changed after this insidence and the tower was destroyed, so what can we know now about what these words and concepts mean today compared to what they meant back then? The word Saphah seems to originally mean border or territory, so we may actually interpret the passage to mean that they had one nation, as in world order, or a common God/language/law. A very similar word, a verb translitterated Caphah (and Shaphah) means to snatch away. Are we talking about laws of sacrifice, or a common abductee cult? And the seemingly confirming sentance that they had one common speech, may infact mean that they had one common god, knowing how the Book of John discribes how "in the beginning was the word", where word may be translated into Hebrew using the same word as used in that sentance: Dabar.

The tower, or Migdal (which may infact be the same word we see in the name Magdalena), may infact mean a common law or hierarchy, as in politics or religion.

Put any way, I don't buy the idea that they had a single language in the sense we use today, and they certainly didn'y make a literally speaking tower reaching into heaven.

[edit on 3/4/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Here is the old Hexagonal Cherub....

The Seraphim were Larger as were the Angels so called...

Anyway here is the Green Cherub, but they come in 7 colour codes as well as Black and White cherubs... These are also Components of the Soul.
I can give all the Sub Formats and All the Functions of the Cherubim in both the Hexagonal Format as well as the Octagonal Format used in the New Jerusalem, mentioned in the Book of The Revelation of J.C.

The Hexagonal based Cherub...

Here is the Seraphim seen through the New City, Octagonal Format...

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

What do you think the "tower" itself was?
Do you think it was really a "tower" in the literal sense of the word?
I've heard people say in the past that it was some sort of rocket ship for space travel.
Maybe it was some sort of weapon?

Whatever it was. It was a technological marvel. The "gods" got so worried they had to do something. It could have been a rocket ship, or something else.

The point is they were "too close" to the gods.

What is one of the best strategy to weaken the mankind? Divide and conquer strategy!

The whole world was of one language. In other word, everyone understood each other.

What did they do?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
www.ccel.org... The Book of Jasher (not an accepted text by the Christian church)

The size of the tower was approximately 22 miles wide at it's middle, based on the circumference being 3 days walk, or about 72 miles based on 2 mph at 12 hours.

It took a year to go from the base to the top, if I understand it correctly. This would require a path approximately 2,920 miles long. Food, water, clothes, and exposure to elements would be a big problem. " And when they were building they built themselves a great city and a very high and strong tower; and on account of its height the mortar and bricks did not reach the builders in their ascent to it, until those who went up had completed a full year, and after that, they reached to the builders and gave them the mortar and the bricks; thus was it done daily."

It was destroyed by God because it was based on bad sentiments toward God and toward Man.

The top was used to shoot arrows into the sky to kill God, and God let the arrows return to Earth with blood on them.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

okay, notice in the text it refers to the building of babel event as something that had also happened before the flood, and it was happening again? read the entire set of passages again, skip over the building reference so you don't clutter your mind with the related possibilities, until you've re-read the entire sequence leading up to and following the destruction of it.

now that you've done that (presumably), consider that the same rebuilding event is outlined in the akkadian text (which predated the written biblical text), ENMERKAR AND THE LORD OF ARRATA, which includes the NAMSHUB OF ENKI passages. these stories are synonymous and they relate back to sumer before it was buried under 8 ft of flood silt.

so, let's follow the bread crumb trail to sumer. what happened exactly ? well according to sumerian-akkadian texts, enlil was angry because he couldn't get any sleep, due to the "noisy love-making" of the humans. THAT is a translation error. it isn't noisy love-making, it's polluted genetics of those creating new children (including humans, plants and animals), being passed down to the following generations, causing wide spread famine, disease and suffering on a massive scale. and as the people perished, their cries went up to heaven.

so why would the "gods" want to close it down? because it was a gate, being used to shanghai people from all over the place, into forced servitude on earth and the re-establishment of the mistakes of sumer that nearly wiped out the human race.

enlil and the council of 70 saw the events unfolding and decided to stop it, particularly because it was a replay of pre-flood events, that inevitably lead to the pollution of the genome of humans, plants and animals.

THAT is why they wanted the gate closed down, from what i can tell. i'm not basing this on just one text either. i've cross-referenced all of this from other texts on the same subject and from a similar time frame.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by undo]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
We all use english as a global language,in 50 yrs at this rate the entire planet will embrace english,in 200yrs if we all spoke english and then were involved in a species level event that was negative,if we lost english we would all need to reinvent our different languages again,the recurring point here is THAT WE WERE ALL AS ONE AND WE ARE HEADING IN A DIRECTION TODAY THAT WILL MAKE US ALL AS ONE .

we started with a common language,we were screwed up somehow,then we spent generations regaining our birthright of one single language,as it stands today that is english.

Anyone who vaugely remembers cape canaveral or wherever they launch the shuttle from would sure be able to give a cool story if they had to hand it down verbally over three or four generations,eh?Yes that was a canadian,"eh"?

if we suddenly needed to incorporate manpower into rebuilding a launching pad for a major space expedition we could go to many countrys and literally pick up thousands and thousands of humans with such limited knowledge of the totality of the planet they live on that they would think we were gods,they would do as we asked and for generations if we kept using them they would create a complete story to explain their existance.

It makes me think that the first step for everyone is to get over this god complex religon has brainwashed us with.

If we can be made to live and die thinking and believing that a HUMAN is our god then there can be no god for he would tell us if this were so,and this hasnt happened.

Our lives are finite and a god as we are led to believe could exist would certainly contact each of us during our lives no matter how brief we live.

People have to be kept on the same page to experience the same reality,it only takes a few troublemakers to upset the whole apple cart.

If we have a total and free exchange of information on earth we can all stay on the same page,the internet has been the first real chance to bring first the intellects together then the rest of us.

You could say that with the net we all speak one language,the language of knowledge,if we lost this advantage now would it be like losing the tower of babel?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

all as one is not a good idea because, by extension, it imposes one belief system, one ruler. et. al, it smacks of ancient egypt all over again. the thing with egypt is, they needed lots of slaves to sustain them. that's why the bottom of the pyramid is so big, comparative to the top. and in the case of the slaves, they never had the option to advance beyond their predetermined roles. they couldn't achieve the next rung by hard work and/or skill. they were born into their role, like the ancient hindus, and even retained their role as slaves, into egyptian eternity. not a good idea. thanks, but no thanks.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by undo]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I agree with your thoughts on the internet.

English is fast becoming the foundations of a new tower. Understanding other cultures by actually talking with them makes that laguage more effective and moves humanity closer to becoming one people.

Even the name fits. As I Babel on and on endlessly.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
There has never been a time in our recorded history during which EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH HAD AN AVENUE TO RECIEVE AND TO SEND REAL TIME INFORMATION WITHOUT ENTITIES LIKE RELIGON OR GOVERNMENT INTERFERING AND MANIPULATING THE TRANSFER OF THAT INFORMATION IN REAL TIME.

The internet my friend,

I understand your fears but they only exist as fears because religon has influenced you to the degree that you believe that in order to survive you must preserve and protect yourself as an individual as OPPOSED TO THE CORRECT NATURAL PERSPECTIVE THAT HUMANITY AS A WHOLE MUST BE PROTECTED AND PRESERVED IN THIS MANNER WITH THIS LEVEL OF INTENT.

You cannot ever lose you individualism,BUT YOU SURE CAN LOSE THE RIGHT YOU MIGHT THINK YOU HAVE TO BECOME A MURDERER TO PRESERVE YOUR OWN PERSONAL PERSPECTIVE OVER THAT OF HUMANITYS.

I am saying no more killing humans,no one has the right to do this except humanity in its own defence,and because we do not yet have a global democracy in place to hear humanities voice and recieve proper direction we must strive to put this in place.

You cant defend your religon my friend IT IS ONLY A BELIEF YOU CANT KILL PEOPLE OVER IT---NOT EVER.

Look ,you have to start by defining religon as a belief system,this isnt real or physical,and we must force religons to stop lieing to people or we must banish them,because religons allow people to create their own realities or perspectives and because religon also teaches you to defend your RIGHT to individualism you may within the scope of that belief system KILL AND MURDER others who happen to have a competing perspective or reality.

The key word is competing,you see the competition is false it is contrived BY THE RELIGONS THEMSELVES TO ENABLE THE CONTINUED PROPOGATION OF THE LIE THAT HAPPENS TO BE WHAT RELIGON TRULY IS ,A LIE.

A belief system is only a belief system ,if you try to convince someone it is REAL you have lied to them,hence all religons that do not propogate a 100%humanitarian perspective are comitting crimes against humanity.

By subscribing to a humanitarian future you ensure that you will be able to continue to express your beliefs openly and freely,but unless you wake up and see that we need to get out of this casino before we lose it all ,you to will be lost.If you keep gambling on belief systems that people lie to you about you risk becoming a victim to religous fanatics.

How many of your current views would you be yapping about if Osama bin laden became a world ruler and you were forced to become part od Islam or perish??How many of their current views would Muslims be allowed to express freely if Obama became a world leader??

You see ,OBVIOUSLY both choices are WRONG and there WAS NO ALTERNATIVE IN THE PAST,but there is A WORLDWIDE ALTERNATIVE TODAY TO THOSE CHOICES .

And that is a global democracy started by and maintained by the truly free exchange of REAL TIME INFORMATION via the world wide web.

We need the provision of real time information to be available globally .

Once we can hear EVERY HUMANS VOICE ON EARTH AND GIVE IT EQUAL WEIGHT,TRULY EQUAL WEIGHT ,we will NEVER SEE ANOTHER RELIGON AGAIN,BECAUSE WE WONT NEED THEM ,WE WONT BE SCARED ANYMORE,NOT OF EACH OTHER AND NOT OF HELL.

This is a natural evolution of humanity,we are not in the dark any more ,we dont need our little religous security blanket,just like we dont need to sacrifice living things to GODS WE KNOW DONT EXIST.

We know when its going to rain now and if we need rain and god wont send it ,we just seed the clouds and make our own,or we move the rain clouds where we want them to be,but we sure dont kill our eldest sons anymore now do we?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join