It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of Coast to Coast AM as you know it !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
It is official as of today. Announced at 12:00 AM April 2, 2010, the world famous Coast to Coast AM radio show will be changing to Toast to Toast AM.

In what seems like an April Fools Day joke, the most popular syndicated radio show after midnight, has gone from broadcasting non-mainstream news and esoteric information to becoming the worlds first radio cooking show.

Although I am writing this as of only 1:00 AM, it could still be announced that its all just a practical joke, but it's not April 1st so who knows.

I would post more info or links but as of yet, this news is just to new!

I will post more info as it comes out.

Coast to Coast AM Official Web Site

Click here to stream the show for FREE!!!

*** Edited grammar and punctuation ***

[edit on 2-4-2010 by chrisrand]

*** Added Links ***

[edit on 2-4-2010 by chrisrand]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Sorry Mods, its in the wrong forum.

I dont know how that could have happened?

Please move it to the appropriate section.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
dude this is so an april fools joke cmon

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

Well we just wont know for another 3 hours.

I can't beleive it either. And on top of it all, their upcoming guest are the guys behind Web Bot Project, George Ure & Clif High on 2010 predictions.

George Ure & Clif Highwill discuss their Web Bot technology which has continued to give archetype descriptors of future events. They'll share predictions about world events and the U.S. economy, and what's in store for the summer of 2010.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Coast to Coast changed for the worse when Art Bell left...never listened to it since..
:shk:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

I used to feel the same way, but I'm very used to George Nory nowadays. I actually prefer him over Art.

Sometimes Art didn't seem to get into his interviews, like he's just uninterested and reading from a list of questions. The same goes for the listeners who called in to talk to Art. He seemed a little un-enthused to be there. After 20 years of radio who could blame him though. He's probably tired of dealing with all the crazies haha.

George has a great attitude and a very radio friendly voice I think.

new topics

top topics

join