It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

one night in an an empty pub

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

That's OK
*sniff sniff*

;-)

BY the way, if you're ever in York, for any period of time, from what I have gathered so far, there are several places where people have reported seeing Roman ghosts.! Quite amazing.

York is actually considered the most haunted city in the world. But I guess you guys new that

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   

You're signature about being hot & ets not. If thats you in the avatar picture, then I agree, you are hot.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Been looking into ghost stories of my local area & come across a few.
A local air disaster site from 1943.
The local war memorial.
An old local government building to name a few.

I also use to work in a local crematorium & could have sworn I had seen things out of the corner of my eye, but when I'd turn to look there would be nothing there. I know people will say it was subconscious because of where I was, but after being there for 5 years, any sort of self-spooked worries from where I was working had worn off.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by acrux

You're signature about being hot & ets not. If thats you in the avatar picture, then I agree, you are hot.

Thank you. I do my best

Oh - were you meaning me or jumpingbeanz???

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I know people will say it was subconscious because of where I was, but after being there for 5 years, any sort of self-spooked worries from where I was working had worn off.

Sometimes, there is just too much compelling evidence to deny that something extraordinary has happened. Whether or not it's paranormal may be a bit of a jump to make, but sometimes people make themselves sound ridiculous by trying to rationalise an event away. And sometimes, on rare occasions, this is simply not possible.

Sometimes, the extraordinary is the most logical and feasible explanation.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle
Thank you. I do my best

LOL

I see you live up to your avatar Joker.

PS. Sorry but the Joker look has never been one of my personal fantasies, again sorry.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Sometimes, there is just too much compelling evidence to deny that something extraordinary has happened. Whether or not it's paranormal may be a bit of a jump to make, but sometimes people make themselves sound ridiculous by trying to rationalise an event away. And sometimes, on rare occasions, this is simply not possible.
Sometimes, the extraordinary is the most logical and feasible explanation

I thought you were the joker, cause that sounds rather reminesent of Sherlock Holmes. Come now sir you are either on one side of the law or the other, not both.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by acrux]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Sometimes, the extraordinary is the most logical and feasible explanation

I thought you were the joker, cause that sounds rather reminesent of Sherlock Holmes. Come now sir you are either on one side of the law or the other, not both.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by acrux]

Actually, I feel honoured - they were actually my own words, but if they sound Sherlockish, I'm indeed chuffed

As for the Joker's looks, I'm shocked you're choosing jumpingbeanz over me

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

As for the Joker's looks, I'm shocked you're choosing jumpingbeanz over me

LOL

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

So my friend,

Tell me, do you consider yourself a full-time paranormal investigator, or is it a sort of hobby?

I am neither really. But I have become far more interested in the paranormal since my own experience in New York, back in 2001. That really had an effect on me.

I am fascinated too by the Legionnaires in York. That is something I think warrant further inquiry. I am really surprised there appears to be so little video material about the event.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

I'm just wondering about the shower incident.

What floor is the shower on?

Was the window in the shower room open?

Does the shower room have a balcony?

Has it ever happened before?

Cheers,

Matt

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

Tell me, do you consider yourself a full-time paranormal investigator, or is it a sort of hobby?
No only a rank amutuer who has an interest in the unusual/unexplained.

What floor is the shower on?
2nd floor of 2 storey house.

Was the window in the shower room open?
No

Does the shower room have a balcony?
NoO

Has it ever happened before?
No

Only other unusual thing that comes to mind was the ghost of our old pet cat when I was a kid. It use to always sleep on one bed in the house. After it died it continued this. You could hear it walk into the room in the night. Then feel something jump the bed then snuggle up between your legs, when you turned the light on there would be nothing there, but the indentation was. No we didn't have anyother pets at this time. The ghost stopped coming around when we got a dog.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by acrux

god im still awake i can never sleep on my own too freaky, split with my partner 2day so I have to face the ghoulies on my own
the polter activity stopped a while ago so i should be ok.

talking of cats I used to hear a cat bell run up the stairs when I didn't have a cat too

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Have you always experienced some sort of phenomena or strange events, or is it something that started to only occur as you became older?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

as i have got older, my sister had a ghost friend when she was little though

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

You mentioned you had another experience, separate to the pub, but I think similar. What was that?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

yeah had a few lol. I was born the day my aunty died.. my fam says i'm like her and ive never met her lol.

I lived in a flat and it was all fine then after a while strange things happened,
certain items disappeared, bag of sweets, a £10 note, the livingroom always felt odd to the bedroom (they where next to eachother) sometimes I saw blurry shadows, something pinched our bums from nowhere, my friend saw a face come round the door corner when I wasn't it...geeze she was traumatised.
that flat felt very high in bad energy, it really was bad, things moved to random places or to be never seen again...

i still live with that friend now and nothings happened like that in the new house and i have moved!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

So that was where the poltergeist was? I think you mentioned that you had a poltergeist experience before. Can you tell us a little bit more about that experience? Were the objects moving violently around, or just little movements?

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

it did it when i walked out of rooms id go back in and my stuff'd be gone

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz

something pinched our bums from nowhere,

When you look like that, I can see why they did it.

sorry that was naughty of me, I'll just go to my naughty cupboard now.

[edit on 4-4-2010 by acrux]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join