It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has this ufo been debunked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
i saw this forever ago, and forgot about it, and only just remembered it. and thought to ask here if its ever been debunked.
here it is
(btw, ignore the music, that was the highest quality video of it i could find.)

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-4-2010 by wartooth420]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Hey somehow the link didn't post properly it's just a bunch of code. I'd like to see the photos or video. ATSers love threads like this they tend to take off once the link to the vid or photo is up. looking forward to seeing it.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Never mind the link works now. it's the World Trade Center UFO here i shoots out from behind the towers and goes skyward with a contrail behind it. It's been debunked here on ATS a few times. it was CGI for a commercial or viral ad. For the Sci Fi Channel when it first came on the networks.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

There's the sci fi channel version.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Okay...who flagged?

I mean when I first saw it I was super impressed for about 4 seconds - but then I went back to my default position of knowing it was a hoax.

Speaking of hoax - can we get some tags on this now and move it to the right section of the forum?

-m0r

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It's a ad for sci fi. not even a hoax, just a commercial.

Not sure why a real UFO would leave a solid contrail. A short pressure wave type contrail lie on the tips of airplane wings wen they take off or do extreme manuevers maybe but a contrail indicative of newtonian propulsion on a UFO that is proposed to utilize field propulsion should not ever produce a contrail. maybe a trail of ionized air or plasma, but not a contrail.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
ohhh i see now. haha.
thanks.
i hadnt seen or heard of it since i was about 12
so i was just curious

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
It's a ad for sci fi. not even a hoax, just a commercial.

Not sure why a real UFO would leave a solid contrail.

I think what makes it a hoax, is the way the sci-fi channel context it appeared in has been edited out by the source.

And of course it's fake but a collapsing pressure wave could cause some condensation to form.

top topics

join