It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACORN accused of voter fraud by Attorney General

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...-container

Okay, ignore for a second the actual headline

"Calif. AG: No criminality found on ACORN tapes"

And scroll down to the bottom where it reads

"Besides not filing taxes and throwing away confidential papers, the attorney general's report found four instances of possible voter registration fraud by ACORN in San Diego accompanying the 2008 election."

I mean, are you kidding? Four counts of voter fraud. Is this old news or something? And yet they bury this in the article? This is just so morally wrong on every front. I can not believe that AP is run by anyone but globalist stooges.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
To me, this is more about media manipulation than anything else. I know ACORN is bad, and the fact that they are now saying nothing was illegal is just baffling, but the real issue here is ACORN, not the low level workers who were probably told to do that. And the real kicker is this voter fraud. If this O'Keefe guy was set up by Glen Beck, and there was an odd infowars article calling him a CIA agent, which sounded sketchy, but if it is true, maybe this is just a cover for the voter fraud, so people will be watching the video and not anything else.

Plus, the article says O'Keefe could not be contacted, yet it says he is facing charges on a federal case in New Orleans. Duh, couldn't you call them and get his contact information? he was arrested.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Voter Registration Fraud is not Voter Fraud.

There is a difference. Yes ACORN Committed Voter Registration Fraud. They should be held accountable for this. But ACORN did NOT commit Voter Fraud, because the imaginary people they registered never voted.

join