It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

revealing more about me by request!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hi there ATS people I've had a few requested on revealing more of myself to you!..

where do I start LOL...

well I'm from the UK west midlands, i'm not so much into too many conspiracies but i am into things like fragile earth, sciences, space general debate.
I would consider myself as learning all the time, I'm always on the lookout to learn new things all the time, I love hearing things that I have never heard before it broadens my mind loads!
Another hot topic I am into is astrology too,ghosts and a wee bit of UFO related stuff.

I don't know what brought me to ats really I think I stumbled upon it looking for random stuff can't remember lol and though oooh look at what everyone's threading thats mad!! and pretty interesting at the same time.

when I was younger I used to be into rock collecting....geeky!! I can pretty much name most rocks and tell you about them, I have a big collection, not into it much now.
Think I went cheddar gorge when I was younger collecting quartz lumps lol.
Also been to Glastonbury too stone hunting.

My hobbies are travelling when I can and being outdoors, i love shopping,I almost have a zoo at home too,,, My fave night to walk the dog is when its a clear starry sky.

my dream one day is too visit the usa and go white river rafting!.

If anyone's ever interested I have a couple of ufo stories to tell and a poltergeist experience too and a couple of other weird experiences when I once visited an empty pub and a hospital too.

Forgive me now though my peeps some of you may think I am arrogant etc, I am a very strongly opinionated person who has a great mind and of intellectual thinking.
I don't mean to be too opinionated but that's just my view not anyone else's.

I hope i can bring joy and soul to ats

[edit on 1-4-2010 by jumpingbeanz]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

They want you to reveal more because they like your avatar and think it's you in it.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

lol your not my facebook friend

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
when I was younger I used to be into rock collecting....geeky!!

No no no...
Rock collecting is only geeky of you pass over the cool ones!
I'd say 9/10 people that come into my home are immediately drawn to the ever changing display of rocks/minerals/meteorites. People just can't help it, they have to examine each one...especially if you have a petrified alien head!

Just in case though, I try to keep my collection of guitars visible so I don't start to question my own "coolness".

Welcome to ATS

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

This made me laugh.
Too bad I can't star this. (But intro threads can flagged. WTF?)

BTW, I gave the first flag.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
please stop derailing my thread

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lernmore

thanks petrified alien head! where did you find a meteor!? could do with one too for my collection

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
screw rocks and pebbles

I wanna know what went down in the pub

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Mod Note: Starting An Introduction Thread – Please Review This Link.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions… To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic

Please start a new thread for your topic.

[edit on April 1st 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

top topics

join