It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to Crush Economy with Massive CO2 Taxes as Early as Next Week

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
anyway you look at cap and trade the end result is gonna be: we get screwed.

what is it with liberals and taxing things and people- you think of it and they will tax it.

there are way to many things being thrown around these days with cap and trade, vat tax and god knows what else that isnt known yet.

the government power keeps growing and growing where the epa can or will become the most powerful arm of the us government-

or is it the newly for 150 new agencies of healthcare and the possibly armed irs agents making sure you have insurance.

if you dont have problems with this you should.

our history has shown us time and time again things done with the best intentions have had the worst effect on us.

read our history and learn from it.

all you treehuggers are really gonna freak when yellowstone blows then all your cap and trade bullcrap will count for nought.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I have been hearing ALLOT of buzz, on new taxes, FCC wants to tax bandwidth, I am hearing excise tax, cap and trade is nothing new, I saw that coming when Obama, was ellected. The healthcare bill is what suprised me, it passed fast without proper process..

With all these taxes you will see poverty big time. I was reading a topic about ordering a pizza, just imagine how expensive that will be in 4 years, not joking either...

Pizza boy gonna have to have his health insurence we'll have the excise tax on the pizza, and the company that ownes the pizza shop oh say Domino's is going to have to buy green credits or have some expensive alternative way to be producing green energy at their shops.

What's amazing is so many people have no idea, what is going on.

Oh they wanna tax beer too.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by Bicent76]

<< 1  2   >>

join