It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! Give your head a shake!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Facebook Flub Leaks Private E-mail Addresses

For a short time, e-mail addresses that were meant to be hidden were made available.

An anonymous tipster altered Gawker of the breach in an expletive-riddled message: "6:46PM: I cannot [bleeping] believe it. Everybody's email has been turned on to the public for at least the past 30 min. I tried going into my account to remove my email b/c I have an issue with a crazed stalker. But I wasn't able to. God I [bleeping] hate FB!! When will they ever learn?!"

tech.ca.msn.com...

Holy frig?! When will WHO learn?
If you have a stalker problem, and you don't want your email or anything else made public..WTF are you doing on facebook?
:shk:
It's unreal how some people will blame everything but their own actions...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

lol
maybe a sharp slap would also assist?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

might help some people..others not...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Which is why I have several email accounts too.... but then I don't have a stalker problem.

Drinking problem, food problem... lol..

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I just deleted my Facebook acct. and I'll never go back.

My brother called me and asked why I had un-friended him, so I explained how much his kids were giving away about every aspect of their lives.

His 10 year old had a totally public acct. that included the school he attends, all his friends, family photos, names of pets etc........

Even the trip they took to the Philippines had daily updates on his wall that included locations and names of relatives.:shk:

FACEBOOK IS EVIL, AND PEOPLE ARE STUPID.

new topics

top topics

join