It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

****HUGE**** Shooting star - Just seen in Edinburgh!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Shauney,
thanks for posting and I saw a meteor in the US the other morning that was HUGH too, but no noise as I was in the car going to work at 0530.....and it was kinda scary too........I have seen these before but no noise and you wonder if it is a crashing jet or something else but I noted that it moved very very fast........that is what made me think it was a meteor. thanks for posting and ignore stupid people.....this is a site that some are very critical. this keeps us honest and such. thanks for you post and I for one am glad it was not an impacting meteor......our world would have changed.....
Happy Easter and such........it is a beautiful world and I hope it stays that way!
speaknoevil07

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
This is why I hate being interested in such things.

Just posted this also (2nd time, 2 seperate occasions)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Proof is a video or a picture right ?
above are 2 threads, with pictures.
So i DOOOO sooo try and give things.

I look up a LOT.
Infact i look down that often, my shoe's are never tied.

Frustrating thread.
I was hoping others would have at least heard it, or even seen it.
nothing on news. I called some friends from Falkirk area, nothing.
One of my mates from Grangemoth said he heard what he thought was thunder while asleep, but thats about as credible as finding a pee shooter in Iraq and justifying all the death there with it.

Sorry if I wasted peoples times.

I try my best to add something here.
Go look at all my threads.
I am a deep thinker, and WANT to get to the bottom of things.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Pack it up shauny,

you haven't wasted anyone's time here. THIS is what we come here for man!

I appreciate you posting this, i'd have loved to see pictures or video, but it's understandable you don't have any mate, NO NEED TO APOLOGISE.

Thanks for getting it out there.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
[edit on 2-4-2010 by StevesResearch]

[edit on 2-4-2010 by StevesResearch]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

No need to worry friend. I was following this all night while at work.

It's always good to post eye witness stuff like this, with or without video or pictures to back it up. Others may disagree, but it hasn't stopped me from getting excited right along with many others while reading this. It also gave me something to research while at work.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by StevesResearch

Steady on mate.
Have you read about his circumstances?

Any Man worth his salt,will always put wife and child before anything,especially with his wife being pregnant.

That's as far from an excuse as you can get.

Me thinks you don't have kids,or if you do.I think you need to have a rethink of what should be top priority in your life.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Yeah shauny thanks for the post...i followed the post since the start when it was civil but seems some folks come in with a rain cloud and a wet blanket on purpose it was wee in the A.M.he has a pregnant wife and a toddler and some of us are so selfish we want him to leave his family unprotected to satisfy our selfish needs.and when he cant produce photos or vid outcome the fire and pitchforks some will get mad but his first responsibility is to his family ATS like number 10 over other things that are more important.OK so if this was a alien craft who would defend his family if he got laser thingyed at the impact zone???some of you owe shauny a sincere apology a few of us thank you

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
i guess words getting out.....
poleshift.ning.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
You say choppers are there now hmm maybe you should just throw the daughter to the missus and go check it out otherwise ya just gonna be going wonder what it was.

The fact there are choppers there seems to me maybe they new it was coming very strange wish stuff like that happened in my back yard thats for sure id be heading straight for it lol.

I know what you mean by no camera things that are so amazing always happen when there is no camera.Just the other day i thought i saw something but thats another story. Keep us updated but if it's something covert I don't think we will hear anything bout it.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
wow now i see that folks just troll ATS for stories thats amazing to say the least

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
i guess words getting out.....
poleshift.ning.com...

wowzer

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
But I know you have a missus and kid and if # did hit the fan then that would be bad for all of you.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkturbo
but if it's something covert I don't think we will hear anything bout it.

Said the same when I started the thread.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Even though there is no proof of this, I believe Shauny's account of it. I also followed this from last night when it was posted and want to say thank you for letting us know about this.

Dont be discouraged at people who dont believe you. It seems like all the threads start out in really good discussions, and end up in spitting matches with a few. Again, thanks shauny

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

As have all the previous meteors that have gone over Edinburgh. From the map, the flight path indicates that it (meteor/destroyed alien battle cruiser/whatever) might have crashed into the Grangemouth Oil Refinery, so the crater would have been a bit bigger than 100m and I should imagine that Edinburgh is currently buried under a dark cloud of burning petroleum products/anti matter radiation. I blame that Al Quaeda and his mates.

Personally if I saw a fireball the size of 2 buses heading for Grangemouth, would I..
A) Duck and cover and pee myself?
B) Call the emergency services and give them a heads up re current events?
C) Tell ATS?

BTW, I've seen 2 massive shooting stars. The first one was years ago, it was reported when it flew across Scotland and crashed in the irish sea. The second one was a couple of years ago. It flew in west to east near horizontal, its contraiil went the length of the horizon and its head was about the size of my thumb. It was really big because it went behind a hill about a half mile from where I was standing. If it landed, it probably did so in China.

[edit on 2/4/2010 by nomadros]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Fascinating and something I could witness (I will keep looking up)...

Have posted on an astronomy site to see if anyone else made site of it... I do believe your account. It achieves nothing if you had made it up so ignore others.

Will update if I hear anything else.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The Irish have the most clear images.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by etcorngods]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
fireball?

As seen in Ireland

Not what you saw but I am guessing this is probably something like what you witnessed:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012
Hopefully it was a plane crash sounds like it from what you are describing//i mean if it was something out of the ordinary would they tell us anyway????

Hopefully?
I hope you mean hopefully it's a meteor..

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Shauny, Ignore the negative comments. I believe you saw what you saw. All you did was bring this to light on ATS in the hope that others could verify, backup and explain it.

No crime there bud. No need for apologies. If you hear anything that side of the world, please let us know.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join