It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some random astrology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I find this to be an interesting link from the current times to the late 1700's
www.myastrologybook.com...

Pluto in Capricorn!

Look up the astrology. I'm not an astrologer. I just look these things up. Pluto entered Capricorn in 2008, the last time it was 1762 - 1768

signifies upheaveal of government and stuff like that. Check it!

---
Interesting to see how the coming years (until 2021) play out.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The night of January 25th, 2008 changed my life forever actually. This is extremely interesting. This "event" wrapped up...on June 14th, 2008 and was settled by the end of that day. This is absolutely interesting. Thanks for sharing! I'll definitely pay more attention to astrology knowing tis.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
It takes Pluto about 250 years to move through the entire zodiac (the sun 1 year, the moon 1 month, etc.) Here’s a great article about the last time Pluto was in Capricorn compared to the present cycle: www.vanityfair.com...

It is uncanny how strikingly similar these two time periods are.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
yeah man I find astrology pretty cool. If you work out a rough system, you can map this timewave dance. I find the timewave zero idea interesting as it pertains to astrology, seems like it would certainly change the rules for a lot of things, but hey, we're talking about possiby higher dimensional existences and such.

There is a thread going on right now about the similarities of this time and the late 1700's and I made this post there initially but I wanted it to gain more attention. I remembered this a while back, I just never bothered to post it.

April 19 1775 transitioning to April 19 2010

Once again, I encourage you to find your own sources as with astrology they tend to vary but the main themes stay the same. It's just something interesting to consider. Astrology is pretty cool and I don't mean that horoscope crap.

So let's take down the system already! Lets all get matching tattoos, I got one of the pyramid with ufos and destruction around it. hahaha.

The coming years should be interesting.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
There is an even rarer and very powerful, if you accept that the angles, positions houses have any bearing on the human mind, and maybe the Map of our individual Karma, about to manifest.

Soon in Pisces Pluto, Neptune, and Uranus (the very unexpected or revolutionary/electrical/water/sea) will all be in alignment.

This has not happened since 1355.

Most of Nostrodamus work involved this type of Astrology, looking at the past when major events happened, leaders born and dead etc, looking at the charts, and seeing when the planets would be in the same place again.

Then using "visions" to, and progressed charts he could come to his Quatrains.

It is known as the Janus Effect after the roman god of Janus, a two headed coin, or double faced god, one looking forward one looking back.

The Black Death was in full rage in Europe and killed Louis the King of Sicily.

King Edward of England lands with his invasion force in Calais France.

Riots broke out between the Scholars and Locals in Oxford England, and 63 of the scholars were killed and about half as many locals, by the next day. It was over the price of beer, in a local pub.

1200 Jews of Toledo Spain killed by Count Henry of Trastamara. This was the last Major Moor Battle, as they were pushed back to North Africa, Southern Spain.

The Portuguese Civil War breaks out, I think it was King Alfonso; he sent assassins out and started a revolt.

Charles Vth is enthroned as "Emperor" or Rome.

Scottish forces with the "Monkeys" so it has always been assumed to be the French since, colloquial slang, had battles and skirmishes in Northern Britain with the English forces.

The Battle of Ihtiman occurred in Europe. The Turks or Ottoman (arabic/muslim) empire were expanding very quickly, and had put much pressure on the remainders of the Knights Templar (Knights of St John) driving them back from many Mediterranean posts, islands etc. They did this prior to 1355 using wave after wave of zealous suicide attackers, going against well fortified places, castles and such like who spent the entire night before any such attack, dancing to drums, praying and eating much Hashish or Cannabis Pot.

This is where the word Assassins came from these Ottomans as the Knights of St John called them the "Hashasins" originally I think after the battle of Rhodes (its late Im not going to dig out books now).

This battle though in 1355 as the St John events happened before and after, further expanded the Ottoman Empire and reach in Europe, and I know they reached the Capital Sophia some time later after there strategic win.

Amongst many other events, of what is recorded. I also believe it was a year of a meeting/alliance between the three tribes/peoples who then went on to create the Aztec Empire. This is important astrologically as if an agreement was signed the Aztec cultures Natal Chart would be on that time, date, and place. I am sure someone will correct or confirm what I am saying, I forget the names of the tribes, they then went onto in alliance to defeat the then current rulers of the areas and created the mexicanos? People.

This event I mention is very rare and powerful, according to astrological lore.

OP if you u2u SeaGrass she is an astrologer I am sure she can add much of her loving vibes, intellect, spirit and knowledge and almost angelic nature on this for you/us.

Hope I brought something new and not known to you all.

Elf.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Let me attest to the science of Astrology.

Pluto went through Sagittarius over a decade ago and i went through a type of hell of whom I know very very few who have went through.

I now have a very very different life.

So I will not venture any further but my life has probably never been better then now...

I am milking every second...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
One idea that just came to me is that many scientific discoveries have shown how frequencies and magnets can effect behavior.

So this may have something to do with planets being in alignment as it may cause vast changes in consciousness...to a degree that we are not aware.

Something like the way lack of oxygen can creep up on you in higher altitudes.

You don't see it until your partner gets a little crazy or light headed. lol

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Tell me about it lol, Uranus has been in Pisces for a long time now, just about leaving, there was a Grand Cross in early 2004 when it first came into my sign, as my chart, this is a very rare once in 84 year event and coincided with Saturn (hard work/karma) as well. I have extremely strong Piscean chart lots of planets and moon/sun there to in this house.

It is meant to represent, Uranus the following.

The unpredictable, shocking surprising generally and mixed with these:
Water/seas/fluids (as aspected to Pisces Neptune ruling planet the seas Pisces fish etc)
Liberation/self reliance
Rebel/revolution of structures and old ways
Dissolution of stable old Saturnian structures in life.
Amongst other things.

Well within 4 months of that grand cross in the sky I had died a few times and had an NDE, very very nearly bleeding to death (fluids water) it took the Docs ages and real difficulties to find the worst bleeds. I should have died or been a vegetable, but I awoke and walked out when they were preparing special arrangements for long term maybe life long, physical and psychological care afterwards. To say the doctors were shocked is beyond description, the case was placed in a prominent medical journal as it was soo statistically unusual.

Just a few days before that accident I saw by random chance my father who I had not seen since early childhood, he had just moved to literally 1 street away from me from the other side of the country, in a place where neither of us had been before! He had to move as his house was flooded!

Then moved 3 times within 6 months of late dec 2004 when leaving hospital, one month after this I slip on water and break a rib and toes lol, very unpredictable Saturnian’s home/accommodation issues.

My "mother" well the family member who raised me fell ill very quickly with mental health issues, so I had a choice look after her, or let her go into secure accommodation... I chose to help her but lost as result my business I had spent 10 years building up.

In the last 4 years water somehow when I got home one day had jumped literally out of a glass on my desk and onto a computer. Fried.
A brand new nice Video recorder from Japan that wasn’t out here yet was dropped in a muddy puddle and broke. The immobiliser on my car went strange all the electrics, and couldn’t be fixed; a whole new electrical system had to be fitted.

I did some import and selling of Fair Trade goods from Africa with a friend, in 2006 ' 07 & 08 when I could get some respite care as such. We lost all our stock and got stranded in about 3 feet of water with the worst summer rains ever in the area.

I picked up either Lyme disease or another infection of the blood that the doctors can’t identify, but they have seen my blood counts, and glands etc.... baffled them... I have since used more ancient techniques of healing, good diet, exercise yoga and tai chi and supplements to get it sorted this year at last.

I had an abscess the first one ive ever have had, and it drained copious amounts of fluid until it healed.

In the addresses ive lived at over the last few years, one shower just fitted new bathroom flooded. A water Stop Cock Broke flooded. Tiles came of the roof after and lightening storm, water flooded in.

Had to have one accommodation totally rewired as the electrics just melted, even though it was only about 10 yrs old.

Cars last 2 years 3 batteries and one new alternator, all unexplained as seemed fine and new anyhow.

Nearly ever single close person to me has really "Shocked" me to say the least with their totally unusual behaviour, breaking life long patterns of how they have always behaved before.

Oh and last not least on the day of the boxing day tsunami in Thailand which was boxing day 05 just about 12 days after I walked out of the hospital, my sister was a teacher in Thailand, and though she was ok a lot of her class did not come back to school. It was only because they decided the night before her and her boyfriend to go up to the mountains for the night she did not die herself.

I could go on with many more, but you get the drift.

In some Hindu Yoga traditions Astrology is seen as each of our "Blueprints" or "maps" of our Karma in life. The planets their positions angles etc, indicate the energies & situations you attract into your life due to your karma. So the heavens are seen as an extrapolated design on the large scale, of what will come into our lives. This is a very interesting thought, and I give it much more credence after my experiences above.

Jupiter at last has come into Pisces and Uranus is leaving, so hopefully soon things will be sweet for me and fellow Pisceans as you!

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf

Soon in Pisces Pluto, Neptune, and Uranus (the very unexpected or revolutionary/electrical/water/sea) will all be in alignment.

What alignment are you referring to? Pluto won't be in Pisces again until 2061: www.astrologybyeternite.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazystars
What alignment are you referring to? Pluto won't be in Pisces again until 2061: www.astrologybyeternite.com...

Ok sorry I didnt go into too much detail, as it was meant to just be a breif bit of info for those unaware of the coming Cardinal cross and T-square, and the effects Jupiter in pisces will have, and the effects of Uranus changing houses. You are right as such, pluto is not in the "House of Pisces" but it is close as it is only a few degrees away, and the angles, squares, alignments etc made in the cardinal cross, and T squares all draw energy from pluto to touch jupiter and uranus within that house thmselves, "showering" pisces as such with its energies due to the T square and Cross. Mute point really there is no clouds in my garden but its definately raining there at the moment!

The below events have all happened at worrying times like 1931!!!!! and the mid 1960's, as in the planets in those squares, and cardinal cross, but in differant houses, and the 60's one nevr had uranus in pisces, when that last happened the Depression started for real... bit like this year... started a couple of years ago (1929) but will come home to roost this year.

However the energies are stronger now then before and for those actually with sun in Pisces we have not had this alignment and energy since 1355.

These alignments Cross etc have a long affect on us all if you accept any of the theories well into 2012, and started a couple of years ago.

Some info here:

The T-square between Saturn, Uranus, and Pluto occurs in the very late degrees of what are called the “mutable signs” (specifically, the T-square occurs in Virgo, Sagittarius, and Pisces)
Astrology for the soul

also explained further here:

•In mid-May, Saturn (Virgo) opposes Jupiter-Uranus (Pisces). On May 27th, Uranus enters Aries with the Moon-Jupiter conjunct at 0 degrees. This forms a T-square to Pluto (3 degrees Capricorn) and Saturn (28 degrees Virgo).

So at last Uranus will leave my sign, but the T square it then forms has hard aspects to my chart, but once that is gone things can only get better, if you accept astrology that is. Pisces have no more hard aspects to it from saturn as it has, Jupiter just entered pisces for the firts time in 13 years (luck, expansion, success).

Saturn continues to oppose Uranus from Virgo to Pisces through October 2009 and April and May of 2010, after which Uranus slips into Aries beginning its long term square to Pluto. At the same time, Jupiter in late Pisces opposes Saturn before entering Aries where it conjuncts Uranus between June 2010 and Janurary 2011, in Aries as well as late Pisces.

Pluto in early Capricorn, showing some very volatile conditions requiring maximum balance, perspective, and self-mobilization to take care of basic needs. In late July and early August 2010, expect big times when Mars conjuncts Saturn both opposing Jupiter conjunct Uranus and all square Pluto in Capricorn. Should be a hot time in the old town tonight. Make sure your boats are seaworthy.

Saturn moves past the hot zone in 2011, though Jupiter still conjuncts Uranus in Pisces until it passes into the square to Pluto in February 2011. Uranus re-enters Aries for good March 2011, where it begins its square to Pluto. Maximum hot zones begin Summer 2011 when Uranus closely squares Pluto, finally becoming exact in a series of hard aspects lasting from the Summer of 2012 through early 2016. In June 2012 we have a Jupiter square Neptune in early Mutable with Uranus square Pluto at 9 Cardinal, culminating in a Grand Water Trine between Jupiter in Cancer, Saturn in Scorpio, and Neptune in early Pisces.

KK hope the detail does not put of any readers.

Thanks for the Question FuzzyStars,

Kind regards,

Elf

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

That was a fantastic article on 2010 and the t-square energy of the 1960s. I’m an astro-junkie and love detailed information like that. You might get a kick out of this group of articles on the massive movement currently going on in the cosmos:

www.theastrologyblog.com...

This is definitely an interesting point in time to be alive!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hazystars

It certainly is indeed.

Thanks you very much for the link an good communicator of this subject

Kind Regards,

Elf

new topics

top topics

join