It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you see the commercial talking about the first sign Maitreya?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Did anyone catch the Maitreya commercial on BBCAmerica this morning? It was on during the news.

The commercial mentioned and showed video footage of an unusual star that people all over the world have seen. I think the dates were mostly in 2009.

The commercial went on to say that this is the sign that Maitreya is coming. The last thing mentioned in the commercial was an 800 number to call and listen to a recording.

The whole commercial was odd. I definitely did not expect to see something like that while watching the news!

I googled to see if I could find the commercial somewhere. Similar ones came up, but not the exact one. Nowhere during the commercial did it mention "Share International" (the ones I googled mentioned it).

I didn't get to write the number down. Did any of you see it or call to hear what the message said? Have you seen similar commercials on other news networks?

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Waiting2] to fix title

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Waiting2]

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Waiting2]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I've been seeing a lot of Scientology commercials on CNN as of late. I know that they're doing a piece of it right now, but it's really odd to be seeing CNN talking about the corruption in the Church of Scientology, then seeing a positive Scientology commercial airing right afterward.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
April Fools joke?? Did you call the 800 number?? Maybe they said it was a joke if you called in

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I've seen those commercials you mentioned everywhere, too. I thought it was extremely odd. Usually, they say Scientology.

This commercial didn't mention Scientology at all. There was just a phone number. I thought the whole thing was strange.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
April Fools joke?? Did you call the 800 number?? Maybe they said it was a joke if you called in

I don't know. I'm not April Fooling you. Truly.

It was just odd. I didn't get time to write it down. I was hoping someone else called. I'll have to see if it is on again tomorrow. I actually said to my husband, "Did you just see that?!?!"

It's one thing to have news media talk about it. Now they have a commercial telling you that we've already seen the first sign, this "fuzzy moving star seen by people all over the world." Too weird. I'd never seen a commercial like it.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
May I suggest you check it out for yourselves? It’s 800-870-6108. It’s toll-free and you can hear for yourselves what this is all about

From what i found some people are saying its four spaceships, others its the the messiah to the jews,maitreya to buddist , savor to cristians or part of a great deception to bring in the new world order.

If this was really on a BBC comercial i would think it would cause panic.

I havent even seen the commecial and im panicking...If anyone calls the number please post a transript...If i leave the house tonight i will call it from a pay phone and post. Not to sure if i would call that from my house or cell.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by navione

I just called it and it's basic advertisment for Share Intl. It talks about how a group of world teachers are going to save us from ourselves. Then it gives out some website address to check out. Sry, I didn't write it down. You can leave your name and number if you want to recieve info through the mail.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The website given on the 800-number recording is The Emergence.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by walking_virus]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2

www.share-international.org...

Go to the above site for more info on this.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The Maiterya is still a way off depends on what we do determines at what speed it happens and when it happens.

Scientology's numbers nationally and internationally are down nearly 75% off their highs of the 1990/2000's. They peaked at like 1,00,000 domestically and are about 25,000 and is expected to fall even further soon. Only the diehards will makes up their ranks soon enough so we need not worry.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by navione
May I suggest you check it out for yourselves? It’s 800-870-6108. It’s toll-free and you can hear for yourselves what this is all about

From what i found some people are saying its four spaceships, others its the the messiah to the jews,maitreya to buddist , savor to cristians or part of a great deception to bring in the new world order.

If this was really on a BBC comercial i would think it would cause panic.

I havent even seen the commecial and im panicking...If anyone calls the number please post a transript...If i leave the house tonight i will call it from a pay phone and post. Not to sure if i would call that from my house or cell.

It was a commercial on the BBC. That's why it was so weird. Thanks for finding the number. Like you, there's no way I'd call, either.
I was just curious to see if others had seen it as well.

I know other religions have commercials. It was just odd seeing a Maietrya commercial in the morning on BBCAmerica. I'd never seen THAT before!

Thanks for responding!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erastus
reply to post by navione

I just called it and it's basic advertisment for Share Intl. It talks about how a group of world teachers are going to save us from ourselves. Then it gives out some website address to check out. Sry, I didn't write it down. You can leave your name and number if you want to recieve info through the mail.

Thanks for checking it out. I wasn't about to call myself. I just thought the whole thing was strange.

Thanks for your help!

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This is actually a religious group, although they do have positive goals.

This "wise one" they think they have been waiting for is actually an author named Raj Patel.

His 'unveiling' was actually an appearance on the Colbert Report: www.whalesinspace.com...

He later appeared to deny the religious groups claims: www.colbertnation.com...

At the end of the day they are just people who want peace and unity, as they say describe it. With a bit of silly belief mixed in.

posted on Apr, 4 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Travie
This is actually a religious group, although they do have positive goals.

This "wise one" they think they have been waiting for is actually an author named Raj Patel.

His 'unveiling' was actually an appearance on the Colbert Report: www.whalesinspace.com...

He later appeared to deny the religious groups claims: www.colbertnation.com...

At the end of the day they are just people who want peace and unity, as they say describe it. With a bit of silly belief mixed in.

I know that some believe he is Raj Patel. I also saw the interview on the Cobert Report. Thanks!

What struck me as odd was to see a commercial proclaiming that the first sign (the star) has been seen and to start preparing. I didn't expect to see a commercial on television advertising the "second coming." Somehow commercializing it just seemed bizarre to me.

Thanks for replying!

top topics

join