It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there is a revolution, we would know their secrets.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If the USA had a revolution we would finally know the secrets that the government is hiding from us because we would become the government. We would know about Area 51, Dulce, and all other things hidden by the government. We would learn everything they are hiding from us. We would enter a new age, an age where we would finally know all information that was supressed by the largest government in the world.

[edit on 4/1/10 by Misoir]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If America had a revolution, imagine the amount of countries that hate America that would want to take it down when it’s at its weakest point.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Not if the teabaggers achieve there idea of revolution.

Remember how much they love a powerful unitary executive (when their executive is in power)?

Remember how they called protesters 'traitors,' and bashed anyone that would question a 'wartime president?'

Remember how they ridiculed anyone that questioned the stealing of the election, and the activist supreme court that selected Bush with a one time exemption.

Remember how even though Gore won the popular election by 600,000 votes, they acted like their side had some sort of mandate. (and now have the gall to criticize Obama as having committed impeachable offenses for governing ever so slightly to the left).

Remember 'with us or against us' when libertarians and social progressives questioned the patriot act, trillion dollar unfunded marches into needless wars, and the actual trampling of the constitution and social liberties that used to define our nation?

I think a better name for the teabaggers is the 'tea-shirts,' as their methods and histrionic inch deep ideology is very reminiscent of the brown-shirts. The Beckians always bring up 'history,' but if they knew the history of Germany starting on the late 1920s, they would be looking at themselves in the mirror when comparing teapartiers to the brown-shirt uprisings.

As usual, I don't mean any offense to the few thoughtful libertarians that get lumped with the majority of the unemployed welfare princes that make up the teabag movement,

Best,
Skunknuts

[edit on 4/1/2010 by skunknuts]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

We would learn everything they are hiding from us

Well, let's say we did indeed revolt, topple and become privy to the secrets...

Then what..? Who decides who gets what, where and when..?

Everyone is gonna be charged up with the new paradigm soon to be implemented...with the free energy...with TPTB hanging from trees.

You trust the nature of humans to responsibly cope with that scenario..?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
One thing is for sure, they aren't gonna come clean

I'm pretty sure they'd attempt to burn and bury evidence

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Hondahawk]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
If the teaparty people are the ones to revolt I would rat every single one of them out. Those individuals have no place in any revolution as far as I am concerned. The real revolutionaries are the one who will preach and practice nonviolence and love. The real revolutionaries will conduct a revolution of the mind and not of the flesh. The real revolutionaries lay hidden in the hearts and souls of the new generation. Many will say we were raised to be entitled and selfish, not knowing the true value of anything significant, but I ask...who raised us? Exactly. You know who the finger belongs pointed to, anyone who reads this knows. Have faith in us, we will triumph were our predecessors have failed. Our revolution will be grand and everyone will be equal.

Expect us.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

No, I disagree. They would just destroy evidence to hide what they have done. Then they would go underground and I'm sure someone would keep them safe if they got enough money to do it.
OR
They could just kill everyone on earth and hideout in a bunker for 30 years and then start over...

[edit on 1-4-2010 by time91]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
If the teaparty people are the ones to revolt I would rat every single one of them out. Those individuals have no place in any revolution as far as I am concerned. The real revolutionaries are the one who will preach and practice nonviolence and love. The real revolutionaries will conduct a revolution of the mind and not of the flesh. The real revolutionaries lay hidden in the hearts and souls of the new generation. Many will say we were raised to be entitled and selfish, not knowing the true value of anything significant, but I ask...who raised us? Exactly. You know who the finger belongs pointed to, anyone who reads this knows. Have faith in us, we will triumph were our predecessors have failed. Our revolution will be grand and everyone will be equal.

Expect us.

That's what pisses me off about the 1960s. So many sold out, and became selfish consumption monsters. I guess it didn't help that the leaders of the 60s-70s were systematically assassinated, followed by the 'greed is good' backlash decade of the 1980s that was really the beginning of the end. We are now enduring the consequences of reagan's legacy of trickle-down voodoo economic policies of reverse-robin hood, deregulation, and the fleecing of the American blue-collar worker. Incidentally, I love how they call Obama an empty suit (when they aren't saying he's the all powerful Antichrist leading a conspiratorial coup), yet they worship a dude who was in the throes of Alzheimer's.

But yeah, the tea-shirts aren't revolutionaries, they're fake populist reactionaries. When you look and listen to them, any thinking person can see that whatever is brewing with that mob is the opposite of any sort of modern enlightenment.

Seriously, they need to get of welfare, and get a job. I'm sick of my tax money paying for their extended vacation of low brau hatred and intellectual destruction. If they start to gain traction through intimidation and increased propaganda thanks to the corporatist MSM, I too would fight them at every turn. I've always wondered how the average German could allow themselves into being bullied and threatened (or enamored) into nazism. I will never let that happen to me and my country.

Best,
Skunknuts

[edit on 4/1/2010 by skunknuts]

new topics

top topics

join