It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back, hip, knee, neck problems, the C1 Atlas bone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

THE C1 ATLAS

Okay i'm making this thread because it seems to be falling on deaf ears and this crowd may be the only one to listen!

Sometime last summer I went for a quick 15 minute procedure to get the top spinal bone of my neck straightened (C1 Atlas). Apparently it is twisted (luxated) in pretty much every human, and always in the same direction. It's interesting. Well, aside from any of the other stuff I read about it, which I will post, I just got it done because you know... Who doesn't want a straight spine or HEAD?

I'm only 24 years old and in great health. When I would walk to work in the morning my right hip would be acting up on me for a good half hour. I also used to walk with a limp on one leg, I thought this was something I inherited from my dad. But yeaaah.

So I got this procedure done, quick, a little painful, if you can handle someone pushing on the same spot of your neck over and over again, it does cause some bruising.

Immediately when I felt the bone slide into place I felt this big release, I can't explain it. I was walking around after and everything felt so surreal. I was happier, and the next few weeks adjusting were kind of funny. I was now walking so perfectly straight it was kind of funny to me. Almost like a robot.

So I see people walk now and everyone has a bit of a limp so some degree, I thought it was just the way people carried themselves with personality, i mean I still do that but maintain a perfectly straight walk! As well my head is straighter. I notice people tilt there head a tiny bit when they stand but not me anymore.

Since then I haven't had any hip problems.

Okay folks so here's the deal. This sounds like a HUGE damn conspiracy or medical negligence.

Let me explain. This twisted bone is apparently the cause or deffinately at least a contributing factor to most of your back, hip, knee and neck problems. Not only that but the bone PINCHES your SPINAL CORD! So it's also attributed to mental disturbances. My meditations have been better ever since. In fact, the day after the treatment I could feel my whole spine wanting to twist around and my posture is so good now and feels natural. Also I used to get neck/headaches from sitting in front of the computer for too long. Now its like my neck is liquid, it just flows, my head can move more to the left and right (EVENLY), in any direction, it all feels natural and I have to really try to "pop" my neck. I figure that pop probably has a lot to do with your skull resting on a twisted bone.

Another thing, this treatment once it's done doesn't need to be re-done except in rare cases. This bone is naturally MADE to fit perfectly where its supposed to be, it locks in.

Anyways, I'll leave it to the professionals to talk about it. I feel like man.. like a super elite robot walking around like this when really it's just the natural way a human is supposed to be.

Check out the links:
www.circlesoflight.com...
(that's some Annunaki / spiritual speculation stuff)

and here's the main site and information where to get treated:
www.atlasprofilax.ch...

it would be a bonus if you can get there video working, it's very informative.

Check it out! For the record it cost me 290 dollars and it was worth every damn penny, and I know I'm good for life now. On top of that you get free check ups forever because its not supposed to dislocate after!

Get it done!! You're overly compensating for your head's imbalance. Don't let it grind away at your bones and cause strain and make you walk with a cane by the time you're 40, and bitch about all your bodily problems that are preventable! And hell, its pinching your spinal cord dammit, you want that?

If you don't believe the site, go to your doctor, get an x-ray and confirm how your neck is.

Peace.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by CavemanDD]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Great for you. My father was a stone mason, I worked with him and this may be one of the things that made his days miseraible, other than the bust ass work everday. He walked crooked.....and worked hard.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SPYvsSPY

A hard workin guy like that probably has the aches and injuries to show for it. Hell I think every guy over 50 I know is hobbling and aching. My mother keeps getting knee surgery and the first one she had was when she was just a teenager. I wouldn't be surprised if it were related. Her sister has a shorter leg too and deffinately walks with a limp. The shorter leg is actually not shorter but due to the compensation for the balance as the website shows. I felt my hip twist and do some wacky things the very first day I got the procedure done.

Some hard work isn't bad for anyone. I hope to be doing the same when I'm 50 and not be falling apart uneccessarily.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

This may help some people. However I had this technique used on me for over a year with no permanent results. Blair Technique But it may very well help a great many people.

I have spent thousands of dollars on my back. My chronic, neck, back, and knee problems, are getting dramatically better, with intense deep tissue massage, to eliminate the numerous muscle knots in my body. The muscle knots seemed to continually pull my Atlas and Axis out of alignment. My therapist's teacher works for an NFL team, BTW.

The Egoscue method has been very helpful. Also used by professional athletes.

Acupuncture has also had some benefit.

There is also training called the Alexander Technique which trains you to relax your Atlas and Axis, but I have not tried this personally.

But it is my belief that muscles control the vertebrae in your body. Dr Vladimir Janda

Thanks for the post!

[edit on 1-4-2010 by dusty1]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I'm interested, but where would I go if I live in WA state? Would any chiropractor do? Or would it have to be someone special?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

You need to find a chiropractor who specializes in the Upper Cervical Technique.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dusty1

this is great info- thanks!
ive had back trouble too and chiropractors never seem to get it just right.
this is something i will explore-
thanks again

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the information ( as I sit here with my cervical brace).
I am sure the technique described can be quite beneficial for some people - accupuncture, rolfing and craniosacral therapy helped my back condition after a bad chiropractic experience. But once my discs blew out completely, surgery became my only option.

Great this worked for you!

gj

edit spelling

[edit on 1-4-2010 by ganjoa]

new topics

top topics

join