It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ian Thomlinson murder, one year on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Just thought id make a thread about this as it is a subject close to my heart, for those that dont know ian thomlinson was a newspaper seller that was unfortunatly caught up in last years G20 protests in central london.

Shortly after finishing work on his walk home he found himself inside of a police kettle, shortly after that he was pushed from behind by a masked police officer and shortly after died from his injuries.

Here is the video in case you have never seen it before:

Judge for yourself whether you see this as acceptable force for dealing with a man of a certain age with his hands in his pockets walking away from you.

The other reason im posting this here is because of the conspiracy aspect of it all, I mean seriously i was there on the day and throughout the night and the amount of cameras that must of been filming at the time would number in the thousands and thats just the protestors.

The police had also been filming with shoulder mounted and hand held cams and of course from the helicopter hovering above at the cost of the tax payer.

Then of course you have the extensive CCTV network which covers basicly all of england making it one of the camera covered countries in the world if not the number one place!.

But you go onto youtube and try and find relevant videos relating to this protest and you literally cant find anything at all? whats up with that? in the video i sourced in the comments section somebody mentions that youtube has been messing with the figures of all G20 related videos and i seriously believe that.

One more thing to add its been a whole year and the autopsy hasnt been released meaning this poor guys family is in limbo waiting for some closure.

I saw this guy dead/dying on the floor and even i feel i deserve some answers never mind being his flesh and blood!

I smell a coverup if you ask me, nobody has been brought to justice for this blatent murder, why has it taken a year?

Below are some pics taken the day after at his memorial.

If we let people die like this with no answers then their really is no hope for humanity

RIP Ian thomlinson

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Reading]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
This might sound like a silly question, but, is Ian Tomlinson related to Richard Tomlinson, the former MI6 officer?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
No i dont think so, interesting guy though.

new topics

join