It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird with Avian flu virus found in Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Avian flu in Europe

A dead bird found near Bulgaria's Black Sea port of Varna has tested positive for the deadly H5N1 virus, officials said Thursday.

The Agriculture Ministry said the tests on a common buzzard were conducted at the national veterinary.

No other cases of the highly pathogenic H5N1 strain of avian influenza were detected in Bulgaria, but farmers were alerted to the risks of transmission by migratory and wild birds.

Two weeks ago, a bird flu outbreak was found at a backyard poultry farm in a village in neighboring Romania, and all its birds were killed.

The European Commission called it the first detection of bird flu in the European Union in a year, following a confirmed case in March 2009 involving a wild duck in Germany.

This is bad news. I just hope it does not spread in Europe and that this is the only bird infected. That would be horrible if the Avian Flu was to strike Europe. It would immediately spread worldwide if became problematic in Europe.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'd suggest buying stock in a company that makes vaccine adjuvants and/or ANY manufacturer of riot gear. They may be testing the waters right now to get people acclimated with thinking about civilization destroying flues. Real virus or not. Bio weapon or not. Made by Phizer or not. Distributed by socialized healthcare or not. ect.

I'm considerably paranoid about this, but then again maybe I'm not. We all read countless documents over the past year(s) about this kind of thing going down and what they would require to handle it efficiently. We even watched them purchase the necessary materials they would need in advance; As well as create the necessary legislation to make enforcing forced vaccinations possible.

Let's keep an eye on the CDC's lies. We know they are coming. Also keep an eye on the numbers, but more importantly, keep in touch with people in each of the allegedly effected areas for eye witness testimonies.

If something is up, I don't want to be caught with my pants down.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Its just scaremongering. I wouldn't worry about it. There over 6 billion people in the world when they start dropping at about 100.000 a week i'll start too worry.

join