It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name is Jesus Christ

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Dear OP - ACT like a paragon, act like Jesus and nobody will ask for prove. To believe means to never know. I am David - and I will be a paragon, - and all hate me for that. Not my problem - I believe more on Love and respect and in altruism then in a catholic "church". This is not true - there are wise words - misused in the name of god. They kill each other and make wars all over the planet - This isn't fate - this is human stupidity driven by might and money. Forget it - I know the truth. Jesus doesn't know the catholic church. He just was Jesus, thats all. And the idiots from this planet made god and devil out of god "sun". Play your game, but this will never heal your souls or the planet, it's pure blindness, sorry for you all.

A good man is a good man, and what he believes is irrelevant. It's about acting in reality - and not about hollow words. Heart know it, listen to it and find the real light. Richness comes from the inner world and not from the outer my friend.

PEACE
CushyCrux

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Personally I always tried to be like Caveman Jesus cause I am not that much of a talker.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dPD89

Your entire premise is wrong, people that have faith and really do believe in Christ have all kinds of proof that it is the correct choice.
This proof you will never know, nor never see,unless you are a believer in God and Christ.
The key to learning these things is to shed your pathetic self pride and selfish tendencies, be humble in mind and spirit.
Once you do this you will begin to see things as they were meant to be seen.
GOOD LUCK

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Very interesting question you posted. I've pondered the very same thing for a really long time. I've fought with faith my whole life and the conclusion I've come to is when he returns he won't have to announce who he is because to all the faithfull we would just know by some way or another. I'm glad u posted this thread cause as I said it's something I've battled for a long time.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
This has happened before.

2000 years ago, when the prophesied Messiah came to be, and he didn't fit into the mold that institutionalized religion had made for him, and the Messiah was actually critical of institutionalized religion, so they denounced him and murdered him as a heretic. They denied him because He denied them. They murdered him because he took away from their importance.

The Koran even corroborates this, claiming that Jesus was the greatest prophet (not the Son of God, but still a holy prophet), born of a virgin, and coming with a message of salvation to mankind. But, as the Koran explains, Jesus was denied and even betrayed by his own people, and so his message went largely unheard by the masses. Hence the need for a new prophet... anyways...

If Jesus came back today, he would have a field day calling out every major religion and political system in the world. He would point out how utterly ridiculous and corrupt we all are. And our egos would take over and we would all call him crazy and would put him away, or worse, we'd kill him. Again.

Because God forbid a man who points out our own inequities. God forbid a man who strips away our rituals and insists on actual goodness and honesty. God forbid a man who reminds us of what we truly are: a nonsensical human animal that is a slave to ego.

God forbid a man who tries to free us from the tyrant that is ourselves.

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dPD89

Now I propose this question to those who rely solely on faith in their belief in God; if I was to claim to be the second coming of Jesus Christ himself, would your faith in your religion, your faith in God forbid you from questioning my claim to be your saviour.
[edit on 1-4-2010 by dPD89]

Not @ all but your energy output would be a great sign that the is not you for you presence within this realm would be felt by your followers....ANYTHING ELSE?

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hi my name is Julius Caesar, I was wondering if you could be so kind as to help me with these two pieces of lumber Jesus Christ, just need you to carry them a slight way down the street, up to that hill over yonder!

That's the chap, careful, don't break them now, yes that way, straight ahead, right you go!

Outsanding! Excellent, tell me have you done this before? You really are quite good at it!

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join