It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have a nice world war, folks...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
In his latest column for the New Statesman, John Pilger describes the increasing American war front across the world: from Afghanistan to Africa and Latin America. This is the Third World War in all but name, waged by the only aggressive "ism" that denies it is an ideology and threatened not by introverted tribesmen in faraway places but by the anti-war instincts of its own citizens.
www.johnpilger.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Always been a World War !

>

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicodin

><

Or at least somewere in the World

I do like John Pilger! been following him since Vetnam,peace.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicodin

><

Aren't you the clever 1! There is no way you could have read the OP's link in 1 minute! Before mouthing off, why don't you read what the OP posted? You're making a fool of yourself

BTW OP - S & F from me

[edit on 1-4-2010 by TortoiseKweek]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
In his latest column for the New Statesman, John Pilger describes the increasing American war front across the world: from Afghanistan to Africa and Latin America. This is the Third World War in all but name, waged by the only aggressive "ism" that denies it is an ideology and threatened not by introverted tribesmen in faraway places but by the anti-war instincts of its own citizens.

I think it's already been pretty well established that the Cold War (which was anything but cold in most parts of the world) constituted "World War III." The latest batch of conflicts, the Muslim Imperialist vs. Christian Capitalist war, is generally considered to be "World War IV."

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I've heard the War On Terror referred to as World War IV by some sources in Europe. They consider the Cold War as World War III and this current conflict, which they believe will last for a generation or more as the fourth major conflict involving the entire planet.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The world is always at war. The titles just change from time to time.
second line.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
About the only thing that remains to be done is for that fatal shot to be fired... I do not worry to much about a great many nations , many are pretty stable, but what I do worry about is some rogue jackass that thinks he is doing it all for God or whatever name he uses.. That is the guy that i am worried about.

new topics

top topics

join