It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web bot 2010 Predictions; 2 nite on Coast to Coast AM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
www.coasttocoastam.com...

10:00 PM Pacific Time

George Ure & Clif High will discuss their Web Bot technology which has continued to give archetype descriptors of future events. They'll share predictions about world events and the U.S. economy, and what's in store for the summer of 2010.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Whilst I have always had an interest in the web bot, I am a little disheartened.

Wasn't the Winter forecasted to be host to a huge array of disasters, false flags, disease etc...

But thanks for the heads up, I shall take a listen

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Predictions never work. Like everything, if you try anough times, you will get it right once. So far, webbot has shown that is what its doing. What happend to last years summer of rage??

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There is nothing coast to coast will not put on the air-now, they are whores.
Webbot has made no better predictions than any of the crap in our skunkworks board. So save yourself some time and hit up skunkworks every once in a while.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Didn't it predict a terrorist attack on the Vancouver Games??

The games went off A-Okay

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
Predictions never work. Like everything, if you try anough times, you will get it right once. So far, webbot has shown that is what its doing. What happend to last years summer of rage??

Do you suggest all investors stop investing based on the premise that predictions never work? Some of them seem to make an awfully lot of money very consistently for predictions to never work.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If someone is making money for predictions then they are a con.
Derek acora has made alot of money conning people to believe that he can talk to the dead, its just the same as predictions, people want to believe that they are true, however they are either soo vauge that they can be linked to anything (natrodarmus) or are very percise and thus never get linked to any event (web bot).

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I went to the website and they seemed to want $7 for me to listen to tonight's episode. Where can this be heard for free?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by civilchallenger

Originally posted by Trolloks

Do you suggest all investors stop investing based on the premise that predictions never work? Some of them seem to make an awfully lot of money very consistently for predictions to never work.

Predicting the stock market is not predicting the future of earth.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Part 1 of 12. In our near future?

Food Shortages starting in summer
Wild Irish revolutionaries
World takes huge crap in November.

In otherwords: Gloom, Boom, Doom Baby.

top topics

join