It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help: Looking for Real Manetic Free Energy Devices

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
i have searched extensively, through every means at my disposal, and come up short.. (perhaps there really is some form of 'cover up' on free energy devices?)

i am looking for any plans, videos or information on free energy devices, specifically magnet powered ones, for means of producing my own electricity, if you have any information that could help me, please do

with that said..

i am not new to this idea, as a past time, in vocation school, i'd play around with magnets, create electromagnetic feilds by wrapping up coils of wires and feeding current into them, taking apart tools (mainly to fix) and working on everything from appliances to car steroes etc. i have witnessed small motors that ceaselessly move in some fashion or another, but never one big enough to produce any form of energy, i HAVE however seen promising PLANS for such devices, through my search efforts online that could produce actual measurable amounts of energy and even seen plans for devices that seemed to make sense in theory anyway that could potentionally produce enough energy to run such things as refridgerators, heaters or lighting systems for whole houses

with that in mind, that is why i beleive it is possible, in some fashion or form to produce a device as such that i am searching for

it seems every single web site and increasingly every BOOK that claims to have 'the answer' to my search ends up being just another "here are the plans, just give us your credit card number!"

i know how scams work, and i am avoiding them, i understand electrical diagrams and have enough knowledge to look at them and decide if they are promising or not, but that is impossible when there are 1 billion sources of information that CLAIM to have good plans b ut will not allow you to view them until you've already purchased them

again, i have searched extensively (even on ats, and still come up dry) and this is my last resort, if you've got a secret stash of information i'd like it haha, thanks

indigo

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
No such thing unfortunately...perpetual motion is a impossibility according to the second law of thermodynamics.

This may one day be demonstrated as not always the case, or a workaround to bend the rules a bit...but we are no where close to understanding such concepts.

Magnets have been played with for about...what...3000 years now...if it would have worked, it would have been mainstream very long ago.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Look into Ed Ledskalnin (maybe spelled wrong) who built Coral Castle. He supposedly had a magnetic generator that created limitless energy by getting the "poles to chase eachother". He also wrote a small book called Magnetic Base that you may be interested in.

-E-

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE

Look into Ed Ledskalnin (maybe spelled wrong) who built Coral Castle.

I think it's Leedskalnin, I saw Coral Castle on the show Nimoy did about it and then I went to visit it in person. It's definitely an amazing accomplishment for one man to build that and move those massive stones! True there are all kinds of rumors about how he did it but I can't rule out simple mechanical devices.

Originally posted by indigothefish
it seems every single web site and increasingly every BOOK that claims to have 'the answer' to my search ends up being just another "here are the plans, just give us your credit card number!"

i know how scams work, and i am avoiding them, i understand electrical diagrams and have enough knowledge to look at them and decide if they are promising or not, but that is impossible when there are 1 billion sources of information that CLAIM to have good plans b ut will not allow you to view them until you've already purchased them

Good. You sound better informed than many who are "chasing the holy grail" so to speak. I'm glad you understand electrical diagrams. Some other tools you need to add to your toolkit if you don't already have them, are understanding of physics and thermodynamics.

I just addressed this topic in an old bumped thread but I'll repost most of my answer here since this is a newer thread and it's relevant:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by chiron613
You should become suspicious any time you see something like "no consumable resources", because that is almost 100% certainly a crock.

Generally I agree but I've seen a device run with no consumable resources, it's a clock my dad got after 25 years with his employer to thank him for the long service.

The clock runs perpetually with no obvious power input. But it's not a perpetual motion machine according to the laws of physics, though it looks like one, for practical purposes it seems like it.

It's something like this one:

Atmos clock

Atmos is the brand name of a mechanical clock manufactured by Jaeger-LeCoultre in Switzerland which doesn't need to be wound. It gets the energy it needs to run from small temperature changes and atmospheric pressure changes in the environment, and can run for years without human intervention.

Indirectly the power source is the sun, but the clock can run indoors just fine without ever being exposed to the sun so that's why it appears to be a perpetual motion machine.

When you look at the way it works though, you couldn't generate much power this way:

Its power source is a hermetically sealed capsule containing a mixture of gas and liquid ethyl chloride, which expands into an expansion chamber as the temperature rises, compressing a spiral spring; with a fall in temperature the gas condenses and the spring slackens.[1] This motion constantly winds the mainspring. A temperature variation of only one degree in the range between 15 and 30 degrees Celsius, or a pressure variation of 3 mmHg, is sufficient for two days' operation.

So that clock will pretty much run as long as the sun is still heating the Earth, or until it has a mechanical failure.

DreamerOracle, regarding the hummingbird motor, yes it's a scam.

That video is pretty sad, for most of it the guy seems like a kid playing with magnets for the first time going "ooooh, aahhh look at that!" Finally he shows a generator at the very end. While I've never seen one of his generators except in the video, I believe he possibly CAN get more output than input as he claims, but only for a short time. Why?

His claim that the energy stored in the permanent magnets is "unlimited" is false. As long as you don't try to do too much work with the magnets they might seem to a casual observer like they don't lose their magnetism. But try to extract energy from them in a generator and you'll find out that they can lose some of their magnetism, that's why you can get more power out than in briefly. But once the magnets get weaker, you're done, that's it. That's why it's a fraud, because he implies by saying the magnets have unlimited power that they won't get weaker, but they do get weaker because they aren't an unlimited source of energy.

Don't take my word for it, I wouldn't even waste my money or my time building one of these, but you should ask the people that HAVE been building these permanent magnet free energy generators for decades, none of them ever work past the point where you run down the magnets, or for various other reasons. I think one of the ATS moderators has built some of them, I forget his name, but I don't think he's got any lasting results either.

If you want to try it, it's your time and money to spend, and you might learn something from it. But don't say we didn't warn you what the outcome would be in advance, it will obey the laws of physics, which means unfortunately that you don't get something for nothing.

History of perpetual motion machines

And Dennis Lee is mentioned in the long list of experiments proving that the laws of physics do in fact hold true (in other words, failed perpetual motion and free energy machines):

Since 1988, Dennis Lee has promised to demonstrate free electricity. Lee claims possession of a Fischer engine, a Counter Rotating Device (CRD) device, and an overunity motor. Lee has a mixture of religious and extremist political beliefs. Lee has invested in John Searl's endeavors, Stanley Meyer's endeavors, and, in 2001, joined Paul Pantone in a US state tour. Tom Napier believes Lee's device may have resurrected Gamgee's designs (1881).

The history of perpetual motion machines dates back to the Middle Ages. For millennia, it was not clear whether perpetual motion devices were possible or not, but the development of modern thermodynamics has indicated that they are impossible. Despite this, many attempts have been made to construct a perpetual motion machine. Modern designers and proponents often use other terms, such as over unity, to describe their inventions.

Remember Einstein's definition of insanity, trying the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. This has been going on for over 200 years, and it was understandable before we had thermodynamics and other well-established physics, but it seems like the only people still trying to use the already proven false methods, are those who don't understand the science.

That doesn't mean I think a "perpetual motion machine" of sorts is impossible, like the example of the clock I gave. But it doesn't violate the laws of physics so it's possible. It's the machines that violate the laws of physics you can save your time and money by not building them, enough people have tried before you to prove the physics true. And Dennis Lee's machines fall into that category.

So you can build something like the Atmos clock which would appear to some people to be a perpetual motion machine with no obvious power source, but it doesn't violate the laws of physics or thermodynamics. To understand what will and won't violate the laws of physics and thermodynamics, you have to understand them pretty well.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Many many speculations on youtube for this sort of stuff.

MysterE mentioned the smoking gun Leedskalnin. Good site here:leedskalnin.com

And another controversial actor in the arena:
Steorn and Orbo

Perhaps later I will post some of what I think are the best youtube vids on the subject.

I don't have a good connection right now to determine which would be good to post.

But basically if you strip all of the fancy mumbo jumbo stuff it comes down to this(perhaps you have realized this as well):

Using a permanent magnetic field to generate rotation.

No free energy fringe concepts are needed to suggest that it should work if we build it right. The permanent magnetic field(or permanent until the magnet runs out of 'juice') is provided in most of the concepts by permanent rare earth magnets.

In no way does this violate laws of physics... because it is energy from magnetism that turns the rotor that does the work. Think of magnets as a fuel source instead of a toy or gimmick or whatever. We just aren't using magnets the way we should be. They are a powerful source of energy -- just waiting to be extracted.

Also check out zero point energy and tom valone if you have yet to investigate it.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hye there have I got the source for you....

Google Hydrogen Garage

Once on this site there is a link on the left hand side of the page. It has a list of all the different kinds of engines that run on everything from pulse magnetism, water, air, etc. etc.

And these guys aren't freakin' trying to sell you the information either. They have the whole document as a pdf. along with all of the original patents by the inventors.

Alot of the designs on there are from real scientists that have developed their models in labs.

BUT be warned, their designs are VERY technical and hard to obtain the parts. VERY WORTH READING UP ON.

Here is the link to the table of contents: www.free-energy-info.co.uk...

Everyone please check it out and tell me what you think

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Here is a link that you may find of interest.

free-energy-info.co.uk...

It was posted by polarwarrior upon this thread about Free energy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...#

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I am with you indigo. I have been researching it for many years. and have yet to see a demonstrable device. Having said that I believe there is one or more but people have had the lives of thier family threatened if they make it public. I do believe we are on the verge and someone will eventually break through the information blackout. But until then I an ordering parts for my ethanol fuel still LOL. I also have built a HHO generator with success. I don't have the time to play with magnets like I would like so am hoping someone will come out with something soon I can duplicate.

I believe such a device could go a long way to freeing Americans from the energy cartels and thus the political machine that protects said cartels. Anything that makes us more independent is always good!

One of the sites that keeps track of the latest developments is pesn.com...

Another site you might want to check out Bruuce Peraults site: www.nuenergy.org...

There is also related yahoo group called "radiant_energy" where Bruce keeps folks aprised of his work and several others in the group are working to perfect the concepts that I have been on for years.

tech.groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
Using a permanent magnetic field to generate rotation.

No free energy fringe concepts are needed to suggest that it should work if we build it right. The permanent magnetic field(or permanent until the magnet runs out of 'juice') is provided in most of the concepts by permanent rare earth magnets.

In no way does this violate laws of physics...

This is true, it doesn't violate the laws of physics, and if you make output measurements while you're draining the magnets of their "juice" as you put it, you can get over unity results.

However what you fail to mention, is that if you want to keep the device running, you have to "recharge the juice" in the magnets, that is restore their magnetic field.

Once you take that factor into account, then the device is ridiculously inefficient and no longer "over unity", and any claim that it's over unity after accounting for the energy required to "recharge" the magnets would be a violation of the laws of physics.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

i am fimiliar with him, i've seen the video about his coral rock castle

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueperspective
BUT be warned, their designs are VERY technical and hard to obtain the parts. VERY WORTH READING UP ON.

Here is the link to the table of contents: www.free-energy-info.co.uk...

Everyone please check it out and tell me what you think

I'm a very technical guy so very technical stuff doesn't scare me. I checked it out, you want to know what I think?

Zero Point Energy

As a scientific concept, the existence of zero point energy is not controversial although the ability to harness it is. In particular, perpetual motion machines and other power generating devices supposedly based on zero point energy are highly controversial and, in many cases, in violation of some of the fundamental laws of physics. No device claimed to operate using zero point energy has been demonstrated to operate as claimed. No plausible description of a device drawing useful power from a source of zero point energy has been given. Thus, current claims to zero point energy-based power generation systems currently have the status of pseudoscience or constitute outright fraud.[8]

The discovery of zero point energy did not alter the implausibility of perpetual motion machines. Much attention has been given to reputable science suggesting that zero point energy is infinite, but zero point energy is a minimum energy below which a thermodynamic system can never go, thus none of this energy can be withdrawn without altering the system to a different form in which the system has a lower zero point energy.

Generating devices based on zero point energy would appear to be pseudoscience until someone provides any proof to the contrary, and so far, nobody has. In my view there are many more viable options we know of based on science that we should be pursuing those instead of ideas based in pseudoscience. If something is really at zero energy already, you can't extract any energy out of it, because zero point energy is a minimum energy below which a thermodynamic system can never go, thus none of this energy can be withdrawn without altering the system to a different form in which the system has a lower zero point energy.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
However what you fail to mention, is that if you want to keep the device running, you have to "recharge the juice" in the magnets, that is restore their magnetic field.

Once you take that factor into account, then the device is ridiculously inefficient and no longer "over unity", and any claim that it's over unity after accounting for the energy required to "recharge" the magnets would be a violation of the laws of physics.

You bring up a valid point in theory, but I am not sure that it is as significant in practice.

It takes a VERY long time for industrial quality magnets to lose their magnetism.

And even if I give you that point, it still does not address the possibility of using precisely timed electromagnets to get a rotor to spin. After the system gets up to speed, a small amount of the energy produced can be fed back into the system to power the electromagnets(thus allowing the initial power source to be cut off). A metaphor would be like the crank on old cars, once you crank it it runs on its own for a good while.

Basically, that is what Orbo and Steorn are doing I think.

edit to add: also check out Tom Valone and his site Integrity Research Institute about zero point energy.

and if you are looking for technical info on zero point simply search around this place:
xxx.lanl.gov

[edit on 1-4-2010 by beebs]

[edit on 1-4-2010 by beebs]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You probably could use a sponsor for your research. I don't think the basic parts to get the ball rolling would cost more than 1000 dollars.

Basic part list for testing purposes.

1. couple of deep cycle 24 volt batteries connected to form a 48 volt bank. 80 bucks each at walmart

2. 2000 watt power inverter. A couple of hundred of dollars on Ebay I think

3. permanent magnet alternator. Available on ebay for about 300 bucks. Used for motor driven battery charging, like with a cheap lawnmower.

4. 3/4 hp electric motor.

What you have to prove/accomplish

You can get the draw from the electric motor by volts times amps. Say 115 volts x 10 amps =1150 watts

You must turn the permanent magnet alternator, the one I looked at, at about 2000 rpm to get more power out than is used, so you will have to adjust pulley sizes some since I think these small motors turn at 1850rpm.

If you can do it, viola! You're the new Tesla. Remember that the permanent magnet alternator will be putting out so much power it could easily kill you.

Better if you had a sponsor for your testing. You do the work, they supply the capital.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

true that, thanks a lot i'll get into researching there, it's been a long time since i had anything to go on with this search,

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Well if zero point energy is against the laws of physics then how does the earth stay in rotation and all the planets in rotation and orbit around the sun? How does an electron stay in orbit around the nucleus of an atom? Nature proves it is not against the laws of physics just that we don't understand all the laws of physics yet.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I'm not sure Arbitrageur said it was against the laws of physics, but perhaps I didn't read the posts well enough.

A couple vids for the thread that I think are some of the betters I have found on YT:

Think of the guy what you will in this one, but the ideas and concepts in the demonstration are still well presented.

So many more, that is enough for now.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

I've been following Steorn for some time now, they've run all their public testing and have began the process of selling licences to engineers to apply and produce their technology for marketability.

I believe they are the real deal.

You can follow them on their facebook page HERE

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Funk bunyip]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I have thought of one! IT goes like this. Ok, a magnet and another magnet always repel each other if both their poles are the same right?(Unless the magnet is not a magnet or unless it has been overheated.)
So put repelling magnets on a wheel, leaving no space between them, then introduce another magnet that is kept motion less above the wheel.
Slant the wheel a bit forward so it will push the magnets in a forward direction. Now the magnetic fields should repel the stable magnet pushing the wheel.
Also since the magnet is stationary the wheel will push more and more magnets in forward.
This machine should be going faster because it uses the force of gravity and electromagnetism.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Also, i honestly mean no offence, but if possible, could the OP edit the typo in the thread title so as to spell "magnetic" correctly? It helps.

Edit to add:

Sorry, i'm still pretty new here, in hindsight i probably should have just U2U'd this instead of posting it.. but since i've already been quoted below it's too late to delete this post. It wasn't my intention to derail the thread as i'm a fan of the subject.. i just don't like to see people debase themselves with spelling mistakes in thread titles.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Funk bunyip]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funk bunyip
Also, i honestly mean no offence, but if possible, could the OP edit the typo in the thread title so as to spell "magnetic" correctly? It helps.

I guess someone could remember to spell Heinz and Fleishman's name correctly. How much did the French govt. spend for their baloney science?

Come on people, to understand Relativity you have to be able to count your fingers and toes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join