It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duke Nukem FOREVER Demo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
At long last time has come to past!
Duke is back and meaner than ever. I truly thought a demo would never come out but damn was I and many people wrong. This demo is beyond awesome and is making my EYES BLEED!@#!@

www.fileplanet.com...

ENJOY!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
this almost made me cry.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
LOL check out this preview from 2001, saying duke nukem forever has been in production forver.
uk.pc.ign.com...

Well it's 2010 now, and I find it hard to believe that's a real demo.

edit: Ah damn of course, it's an April Fools joke.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
edit: Ah damn of course, it's an April Fools joke.

Yeah, too bad. I like the alternate names they gave it:

Also known as: Duke Nukem For Never, Duke Nukem Fornever

Sounds about right, LOL

Too bad, it was one of the best video games of its day and still better than some of the crap that comes out.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The only Duke Nukem game I've ever played, also my first PS1 game to own, was Time to Kill. I loved it. The first thing i remember when it comes to the game was the awesome Stabbing Westward opening. Multiplayer was great, too.

They've been working on this game forever, I doubt it will ever come out. Today's kids don't know anything about Duke Nukem.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by KainRich
The only Duke Nukem game I've ever played, also my first PS1 game to own, was Time to Kill. I loved it. The first thing i remember when it comes to the game was the awesome Stabbing Westward opening. Multiplayer was great, too.

They've been working on this game forever, I doubt it will ever come out. Today's kids don't know anything about Duke Nukem.

Duke Nukem 3D is one of the most fun games ever. By today's standards the graphics are kind of pixellated but the gameplay action is still a lot of fun. If you never tried it, I recommend it!

This thread inspired me to see if I can get it to run on a modern PC, and it WILL!

This link talks about how to do it, I installed xDuke V19.7.1. along with music pack #2: Brandon Blume’s original Roland SC-55 Music pack, and with that even the sound is genuine! It's really awesome that someone has ported this app for us:

vision.gel.ulaval.ca...

There are a few minor bugs but nothing that detracts from the game play, they did a good job.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Arbitrageur]

top topics

join