It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Teaching Kids to Mistrust Government Makes Couple 'Unsuitable' Parents

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
On the flip side of this the government can sew the seeds of mistrust in a child's mind towards his/her parents all day long in the public school system.

They have too much riding on making their indoctrination stick (up to and including their college years).

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It's called state sanctioned kidnapping.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
If you get real the childern can not even trust their own parents all the time , they might be perves, they can't trust the church all the time, don't let them get you alone.
And don't trust the good ole Boy Scouts again don't let them get you alone.

And as I found out don't let the good ole police man, that you want to be like and admirer so much, don't like him get you alone, that's when realliy sets in and you lose interrest in be coming that plastic motorcycle cop you played with so much as a child.
That's when at 15 you want to grow up and become a Hell's Angel.

Don't get me wrong there are good people, it's a mix, I pity the the ones that are no good except, for dog food.

Don't worry the fire will purify everything.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

Firstly what is a Drug Reform Activist, and are they still Hiring?

But should Marijuana be found with someone with Drug Reform in their Job Description.
Could it be the People in the House might be little Paranoid about Police and Governments, especially if the've been busted before.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Drug reform activist?

Are you reading that like I am?

I thought it was someone that wanted to reform the drug laws.
Make pot legal.

It seems you are reading it as someone who is a reformed drug addict?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
One of the big reasons I won't have any kids! This world is gettng insane. If they want your kids bad enough they will come and take them. They will find a way and it will be legal. I would flip out on them and take them all down or at least take back my kid one way or another if they did that to me. But people are so brainwashed these days that when they're kids are taken they just accept it or run though government hoops trying to get they're kids back (like the government has the right to take them lol). There would be none of that for me. You take my kid you are going against the law of the land and I going do something about it. I understand if the kid is being physically or emotionally abused tho and needs to be removed but when kids are being removed for other stupid reasons there is something seriously wrong!!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
In British Columbia if you do not have all 4 food groups in your house it is enough of a so called problem to start a child welfare investiation. This is madness! What if I happen to think Milk Products are evil or if I happen to not like Meat and Alternatives!! Oh now child welfare can come and harass me
great fun lol

edit: spelling

[edit on 2-4-2010 by (C2C)]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
the classic hush tactics of the U.S. masters. obey or suffer

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The government only has one agenda and that is to make us all dumb and trust me I've been to a public school but I know of people that have b33n to private schools and trust me they know more than w3

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Mother F***in N***er C**t Nazi

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by (C2C)
In British Columbia if you do not have all 4 food groups in your house it is enough of a so called problem to start a child welfare investiation.

I don't know about B.C., but here in the states that would probably be a good idea. There are too many people with kids that would spend their last buck on a pack of smokes and a 6 pack of beer before spending it on a decent meal for their kids. Heck, their are ass hole dropout parents here in the US that wouldn't spend a dime on their kids.

Did you know that there are people in this country that are feeding their kids using food stamps .. but they smoke? That's just totally messed up, man.

And then there's this: "Mommy, Mommy! Why Am I Fat?" I don't know about anyone else, but I think the parents of those two kids in that photo should have their kids taken away. Gees, they might as well give their kids some booze to wash down whatever crap they have been feeding them. And what kills me is that article blames poverty for poor food choices. Come on, them kids didn't get to be like that eating healthy home prepared meals which is always the least expensive way to feed yourself .. looks like they've been chowing on Twinkies and factory processed crap meals in a can. Gawd, that's just disgusting, how can parents do that to their kids.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by (C2C)
One of the big reasons I won't have any kids! This world is gettng insane.

No kidding, I just ran across THIS on another forum that was discussing how our world so f'up now and no place to raise a child. I can't believe that that is a real childrens book meant for children to read.
Maybe it's a book printed by the catholic church for their religious school libraries.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Divinorumus]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Teaching your kids to blindly support a corrupt government should be considered child abuse as well.

Uneducated parents are a cancer that must be cured before it spreads any further.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Divinorumus

And as far as the police are concerned, I'm more afraid of them than the average joe on the street.

You're driving down the road and the Average Joe pulls up behind you. What is your immediate reaction?

You're driving down the road and a cop pulls up behind you. What is your reaction?

It's really quite absurd but most people just don't see it or just let it go. Got Propaganda?

I really should have said the Average Jose as you are more likely to have a Jose than a Joe behind you, at least where I live(sorry La Raza, please don't kill me) but that does belong in another thread(it's kinda funny, though).

Go Barry!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

Originally posted by truthquest
reply to post by DaddyBare

I'd urge you to re-think your defense of these people:

"In addition during computer searches they found a nude photograph of the daughter, and several pictures of her smoking marijuana"

While marijuana is thought to be safer than smoking cigarettes by most I think there is a consensus that all smoking is not something kids should be doing! They are putting the health of their children at great risk if this evidence turns out to be accurate.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by truthquest]

I would just like to point out that here within these United States, we are a republic, not a democracy. It is irrelevant what 25,000,000 people believe in regards to this couples children.

So the "consensus" argument is void.

If someone beats their child to a pulp, its acceptable to take their child away from them to prevent further harm. So, how do you propose to define "harm" if not by consensus?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The sad reality is that our children are our future, while many will fail to realize this, our government hasn't.

Try having a conversation with a child now, and you'll see how the government run education systems have already corrupted them and attempted to indoctrinate them.

For every child that is taught to think independently and to seek out truth from alternative sources there are a thousand already controlled.

They will be tomorrows leaders in government, in the military, in education and will already have an agenda before they get there.

Wake up, so you can be put to sleep... again.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Fractured.Facade]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
You are quick to judge with little facts my friend. Always read between the lines.

No, I have not made a judgement yet. I'll make a judgment after determining whether or not the parents are the ones who photographed their child smoking marijuana. If the parents photographed their child smoking I would judge them as reckless for no other reason than such a photo could be seen by someone who deems it child endangerment and take their child away.

I suppose I've warmed up my position since yesterday. Clearly this whole thing is a political vendetta by the police. But I'm still not happy about the smoking photos.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
this is going to spread. dont u see? the government is shutting us up! intimidating us, making us helpless!!! if humans dont act fast then this will be hapening everywere and it wont be possible to revolve. why are people so unradical. so afraid to try something new. im going to teach my kids every thing about the government and make then hate it! i wont let my people becom brain washed robots!

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Alex Jones is talking with the parents of the stolen kid right now, his show replays here all day long www.infowars.com

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
What ever happened to our freedoms and principles in our country. Our founding fathers themselves mistrusted the government. They designed the constitution with the purpose of reiterating our freedoms as human beings and protecting us from the government. Whats wrong with teching your kids to be wary of the government. Through my life time i have learned that governments lie to their people and many times do many negative things to their people. You can bet your life that hopefully some day when i have children i will teach them what i have leared. What happened to freedom of speech? If i cant speak freely with my own children.... THEN WITH WHO CAN I!? This pretty much the government censoring the words of a childs own parent. The government does not own the children!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join