It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX frames Alex Jones as instigator of 'violent' web comments

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
1st CNN, now FOX....

In this video he is calm, direct and very articulate in his wording.

Whether you like AJ or not I'm glad he made this video to show where he stands with the accustations...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this, it's really turning into a crazy story.

Luckily, Alex seems to have his stance figured out in a solid concrete way.

He is actually a smart guy, and it will be difficult for them to nail him.

They may not intend to actually bust him either, maybe they are relying on simply the threats and intimidation factor alone here?

They really don't have many cards left to play though. It's becoming a very predictable poker game, if you will.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
for some reason the video keeps stopping and loading, i tried other videos and they seem to work fine anyone else having problems

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Good for Alex Jones for standing his ground. unfortunately if they want to take him down they will take him down hard.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Saudi owned Fox, what do you expect from them?

Fox is just a front. They are not really conservative.

One good example from last week or two; one of the very few good men at Fox stood his ground and spoke the truth, I forgot the exact topic and the man. Maybe, now I think I remember, the person interviewed Barry Satero(BHO).

Michael Savage asked him to come on his show. He told Savage he would gladly but Fox wouldn't let him be on his show.

I was real disappointed, at least holding up Fox a little higher than the rest of MSM.
Bottom line: This displays Fox's true agenda. No Free speech here!

Apologies, I will get back on Topic. Bless Alex Jones for his work and uncovering. When I first heard him years ago, I thought he was too Way Out there!!! I had to have my own proof and to disprove his accusations. After I did my own research, I found he was right about much of it! This was a scary awakening for me.

Maybe all of it might not be the truth, but he has opened the doors and eyes of many things most of the general population.

The few people like him need our support and stand, they are taking huge risks along with their families most of us don't have the B**ls.

My brother's laughed when I told them about the NWO years ago. They aren't laughing anymore!

[edit on 1-4-2010 by PRS395]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
For consistencies sake Fox should start harping on their own Napolitano for the same stuff they're blaming Alex for.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Just another day for alex jones.

He is going no where.

Fox must be sinking fast to be all grabbing onto AJ for ratings. Because if there is one thing we know about Alex.

He gets attention.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PRS395
Saudi owned Fox, what do you expect from them?

i was under the impression that NEWSCORP owned fox

www.newscorp.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
So, how long until this thread is flooded by Alex Jones haters who completely ignore the content of the video and proceed to bash him for being a "government shill whose only purpose is to make money"?

It definitely is odd how the media has ignored Alex up until now, and then suddenly, he is all over the place. They must be really scared.

[edit on 4/1/2010 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Around the time of the OKC bombing and Clinton/Reno police state frenzy with Waco and Ruby Ridge AJ was getting some mainstream exposure. It was mostly hate and accusations though.

He seems to get trumped up when the government is looking to go after American citizens. I didnt really question that Hutaree roundup until just this moment. Now that I have the whirlwind totalitarian power-grab of the 90's in my head all I can do is think it's all going to happen again.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
So, how long until this thread is flooded by Alex Jones haters who completely ignore the content of the video and proceed to bash him for being a "government shill whose only purpose is to make money"?

It definitely is odd how the media has ignored Alex up until now, and then suddenly, he is all over the place. They must be really scared.

[edit on 4/1/2010 by SonicInfinity]

Something is up that is for certain.

On one hand, Alex knows how to garner support and attention for himself and his cause.

On the other hand, More than likely any msm source that takes him on will not end pretty for the msm source, because Alex LIVES for confrontations like this.

I almost hate that msm is talking about Alex more now all of a sudden.

This usually happens right before the big old sell out.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Concerning Mr. Alex Jones , " Facts " Speak Louder than " Opinions " here . You may want to Kill the Messenger , but the Truth of the Message is Indestructable IMO .

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
A thousand sites all broadcasting conspiracy subjects, yet Alex here ends up on FOX more then a few times in the last few months.

Grabbing a check each time and cross promoting their products though covert marketing.

Yeah...Alex is fighting the good fight.

Sure...

Look, I've seen lesser sites removed/destroyed for "nothing more then a few curse words between posters".

But Alex is allowed to be doing what he does, all the while being promoted by every major news station in America...

Ok...

Sound legit.

PS- How many conspiracy nuts would KILL for the chance to speak on FOX to get advertising space and a podium to scream from? Seriously...you people think this is an accident?

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Prolly around the same time it takes for a non-media-junkie to log on and type.

What I'd ask you is-

How long does it take for an entire generation of concerned citizens to blindly accept one man and hail him as "truth" without questioning a damn thing he says?

I bet it won't take as long since Fox is now advertising for him and his business (agency?).

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
PS- How many conspiracy nuts would KILL for the chance to speak on FOX to get advertising space and a podium to scream from? Seriously...you people think this is an accident?

Has the interview by Alex Jones even aired on CNN yet? I've yet to find a YouTube vid or mention of it anywhere.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Has the interview by Alex Jones even aired on CNN yet? I've yet to find a YouTube vid or mention of it anywhere.

I do not know...

I don't give Alex hits, and CNN is never on my TV.

I guess when it airs I'll be watching it here.

Funny how much air time Alex is getting from all these major news outlets.

Wonder how that happened.

new topics

top topics

join