It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Make Dog Attack & Plant Drugs on Suspect (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

The video shows the cop blatantly planting drugs, like he's done it many times before.

Cops wonder why people are angry at them.

Stuff like this is caught on camera nearly every day. How many go unnoticed.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Cops bust into ladies house and tell her they don't need a warrant to come into her house.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Big dogs can be very usefull. The pos at the end saying to back away from while advancing on her in her own house is a putz. Seemed like some backwoods, good old boys to me......hope she does take them to court. Then again, I'd have refused to open the door.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 911stinks

I'm sorry but if a cop ruined my life, it's only fair to ruin his.

Any way possible.

Disclaimer: For those pigs who want to take that as a threat.....April Fools you Fools.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Nutter]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

The first video has actually been proven that the officer did not plant drugs on the suspect. How do we know this? The suspect admitted it was his in court.

www.wsmv.com...

COOKEVILLE, Tenn. -- A man has admitted to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation that he had drugs with him the night he was pulled over by Cookeville police. Carlos Ferrell filed a lawsuit last week accusing Cookeville police of “excessive use of force” and “planting contraband" during a domestic assault arrest last year.

Acting District Attorney Tony Craighead also pointed out some audio later in the tape where Ferrell can be heard saying to the arresting officers, “Yeah, you found the weed in my pocket."

According to his record, Ferrell has two DUIs and a previous drug possession charge.

So we should definitely believe a guy with two DUI's, and previous drug arrests, that had a warrant out for his arrest, over an officer?

Sorry, but if you've received two DUI's, I am inclined to call you an idiot.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by xmaddness]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmaddness

The first video has actually been proven that the officer did not plant drugs on the suspect. How do we know this? The suspect admitted it was his in court.

Why would he admit it was his in court I wonder? Ever been to court?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow

Why would he admit it was his in court I wonder? Ever been to court?

The real question is why would he claim that the drugs were not his to the officers. Oh I don't know, maybe because he didn't want to get arrested for possession again!

This man already has had two DUI's, and a charge of, guess what, possession of drugs!

Sorry, but I am on the officer's side on this one.

Of course, we -could- just start trusting criminals in court, and believe their every word. I'll start the paper work to release the majority of "poor innocents" that said they didn't do it in court. [/sarcasm]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nutter

I'm sorry but if a cop ruined my life, it's only fair to ruin his.

Any way possible.

Disclaimer: For those pigs who want to take that as a threat.....April Fools you Fools.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Nutter]

I know your joking, but cops and government are absolute scum, you would not want to know them when they are out to target you.

In london they will use high techs to destroy your life, and spend the rest of your life making sure its hell.

Pure scum, nothing anyone can do when these murderers go after you, they never do stop ever.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Wow that is a screwed up situation right there. The more that I've gotten arrested, been to court, talked to lawyers, read up on law and proceedure, and watched other people's court hearings while waiting for my own name to be called, i've learned quite a bit about the system that most people do not know and would not know unless they studied.

A warrant for the arrest of an individual supposed to be at a certain address is not the same as a warrant to enter the home. Those officers by law were only allowed to ask if the suspect was there, and if they had PERMISSION to enter the home. UNLESS they had a search warrant, not just a warrant for the arrest of an individual, two totally different things. The woman has a viable case, its too bad most people can't afford to go through with it due to lawyer costs.

They are not supposed to do that. I was unknowingly indicted for a charge that had been "null processed" in court a month earlier last year, and the fugitive unit (LOL - i was a fugitive, i love it) wouldnt come to the door, they just creeped around the neighborhood waiting to catch me outside, which they did because I didn't even know I was wanted. In fact they sat in an unmarked van that was parked like a regular vehicle, and once i had a smoke break outside, wham ..they rushed me. heheh. but had they came to the door? The law states they need permission to enter OR a search warrant, not just a warrant for the arrest of an individual.

This is a simple case and I hope she follows through with it against those cops.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Of course, we -could- just start trusting criminals in court, and believe their every word.

Isn't that exactly what you are doing when you state that the first video was proven a lie because the "criminal in court" said it was his?

Oh, I get it. You only believe the man when it suits your own preconceived notions.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Where did this happen? It looks like the gulf coast area to me given the look of the houses.
Lesson here is DONT OPEN THE DOOR, if they bust in shoot them.
I hope these sherriffs get keelhauled and tha bail bondsmen meets an unlucky accident. What an arse, waving a pistol around saying "this is my authority!". At that point I would have shot him.
I went to the utube link, there's no info there. Do you know any more about this?

As for OP I have seen this video before. The pot is a minor issue, the police (and I use that term for legal purposes only) plainly use excessive force. The dog should be fired as well for using excessive force and sent to live on a big farm for punishment. take that animal lovers!

top topics

join