It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

?: Think...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Question:

Think the world wide web via internet is a psychological warfare measure dispenced to the general public to soothe the savage beast, so to speak, amoung us citizens of various countries that want nothing more than to take down the governments for various reasons?

O yeah, why on planet earth are we not allowed to be entire world citizens instead of citizens to specific countries we're born into?

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If you think about it, the world wide web is as a boarderless world of an orderly form of anarchy.

If nations put up filters to block content, then it begins to have boarders. If nations are going to put up filters, then let those filters be anti-virus filters.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The WWW is just a way to share information. Some of it is dis-information, some of it is useful.

I take it you are in favor of ushering in the NWO?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Well it depends on which NWO. The version I like vs the version I wouldnt like.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It seems to me that too many people misconstrue what a Government is and should be.

You can not create a country of people in different geographical areas, like you mentioned with the web.

All government should do is provide for the protection of it's citizens.

The police and fire should be close by so they can respond if I need them. The local government should pass laws that protect me and my rights.

That's it. no more.

This is my problem with the current US government. They have continually overstepped their bounds.

I need my local folks to help me and the rest of them need to get off my back.

Vote independent and let your new Congressmen know you want them to repeal healthcare and relegate power back to the local government where they can help us live a peaceful free life.

new topics

top topics

join