It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama To Resign Over Conspiracy Theories

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Theyre Here

If only this item were true!!!
2nd line....

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Joking apart guy, yeah it's April 1st and a good time for a giggle! but keep it real, What has ben exposed here are the Media aligned to OBAMA mocking every concerned citizen about having had the whole economy looted, most if not all manufacturing shipped abroad so you can't even work your sovereign debt off,

You have all been royaly stabbed in the back, and they mock you after they've done it too,

Why Obama, Cheney, Rumsfield, Bush, Bernanke, Geitner etc are still free men to walk unabated to loot, rape and pillage at will is beyond comprehension,

God Bless America and all who sale on her, because you have lost your sails, rudder and power,

Peace

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I can't believe I fell for that all the way to the very last line!!!

grrrrrr.

Wow do I feel stupid right now!

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Nola213]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
What an awesome April Fools joke... You definitely got a
look outta me before I figured out what was going on.

Thanks for the hilarity.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kushin

Haha. Lighten up. Yeah, bad things are going on in the world. But this article was a joke. If you click on the link it takes you to ATSnews. It was a parody. if anything, and, I really liked it.

I enjoyed reading the part with Joe Biden using the website for stuff about Dick Cheney. That was classic. I wouldn't be all that surprised if Joe Biden looked at conspiracy websites for stuff about Dick Cheney in real life

It was a great article. And to those that take this seriously- just learn to take a joke. I thought it was well done.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Damn. your sig thing got me more riled up than the thread. I knew the article had to be BS, but you sir made me gasp for a second.

I could not agree with you more Springer.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This best not be an 'April's Fool' joke?????? I haven't had time to verify or read further about this yet.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theyre Here

Wow! Just wow!

He's not quitting b/c of the conspiracies about him but the ones he's reading about online like 9/11, UFOs, NWO. Before he quits hes going to use the office of the president to expose the conspiracies.

This is just amazing.

Finally there will be disclosure and justice. I didnt like Obama at first, but now this is pretty cool.

www.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

April FOOL's!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
The obligatory April fools/fake news story thread I see. What a strange day to celebrate.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This thread is great and filled with humor. Signals signature was the best part though. For anyone hunting for it go to page 6 and look for buddy Jesus in the avatar.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by ventian]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I just read the original post.

Havent' read any others.

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Fantastic stuff
I actually got to the line about abovetopsecret.com before I looked at the address. Bravo!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
*BREAKING NEWS*

Stephen Harper just jumped into the Niagara River, and down the falls after hearing this horrific news for his administration!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ventian

I know right.

Join me to get Signals banned for giving us heart palpitations. Where's my pills?

Joke. Good one Signals.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
i actually mis read it as "reign" over conspiracy theories. so i thought.
ok something to do with what we already know.... great!.
but now i see its april fools haha.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hahaha that was a good one

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ventian
This thread is great and filled with humor. Signals signature was the best part though. For anyone hunting for it go to page 6 and look for buddy Jesus in the avatar.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by ventian]

Haha i fell for it. I clicked the link and my profile appeared and i thought "Hey!
" until i went back and looked at the actual link. Hilarious

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

April FOOLS DAY! Joke on us.

Just more wishful thinking....

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
GREAT NEWS!!! Even if it is only an April Fool's day wish...In the words of Detective Harry Callahan..."Go ahead, make my day"!!! If this were true it'd be Christmas in April!!! Hope springs eternal, but the November mid-term elections should scare the beejesus out of liberals and Democrats alike when they are forced by popular vote to leave their offices. Somebody please make sure they don't take any keys off typewriters or keyboards...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

(Disclosure: The Times was included in the call that included reporters from seven other media sources. Fox News, and their affiliates were not included.)

This might be the best part of the whole article.

Thanks ATS...was a good laugh.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join