join

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by topsecretombomb

Ok. Just putting you on ignore, you are a very angry person that has yet to answer any of my questions. My daughter doesn't really watch disney movies, shes not really into them. But yes, I've said twice now that I know and have seen things in the disney movies that you are talking about. And my daughter does not eat mcdonalds, we dont even eat meat. But thank you for thinking you know everything about me and my ideals.

Peace

[edit on 2-4-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

yes,yes, we know. you went there with wife and kids..did you take any time and go watch the videos at the link i posted on page 3? no? well go give it a shot... I'm pretty sure that you aren't going to see any masonic rituals at Disneyland like you see a parade there.....and club 33 does exist and hey! you can buy alcohol there too....

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I didn't actually put you on ignore as my list is full, and obviously you didn't put me on ignore either because you responded to my post lol. Anyways, I'm just bored, this has been a fun enlightening conversation. I learned a lot.

Peace

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Yes club 33 does exist, you can plainly see it in new orleans square or whatever its called. Just because its called club 33 does not mean it has anything to do with masons. Its called club 33 because there were 33 investors in disney orginally, as someone pointed out earlier. And YES I have seen the videos you linked, I've posted like 5 times already I'm aware of these perverted things in disney movies, jees.

Peace

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Thanks for the conversation, it has been very enlightening. Time to go eat dinner and spend time with the family.

Peace

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

O.K. chill out bro..i wasn't picking on you...lol..was just wondering if you saw the vids..please have a good time with your family and enjoy the evening..peace.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Yeah dude I didn't mean to sound hostile or anything with that post. I just reread what I wrote and it did come across that way, wasn't my intention.

Peace

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I know this is ATS but damn, there's a lot of paranoia and wild speculation in this thread. I'd like to see a little more evidence than a few animator pranks to start claiming a man was a sick peadophile freemason illuminati overlord.

Just imagine, if it turned out Walt Disney was just a founder of a large corporation which turned out to have a few bad apples (thats society for you). How can you just assume he was a sick and twisted peadophile on such futile evidence? Unless there was something I missed? It's easy to accuse when the person in question isn't alive to answer to critics.

Now, some of the theories in previously posted links are so riddled with wild speculation, it's hilarious. Take this take on "Snow White" from this link for example.

For one, her name is Snow White, the color of coc aine. Snow White has black hair…so where does the term “Snow White” come from? She doesn’t wear the color white. Cocaine is referred to as “Snow White” or “White Snow” or “Snow” in the drug culture

Seriously? Have you not seen her complexion?? Sheesh.

They then go on to say that the dwarfs are named after coke symptoms. Not only that...

It also looks like they work in a diamond mine, but those are no ordinary diamonds, they are crack diamonds, which they process into their drug of coc aine.

Crack diamonds?! I actually laughed out loud at that one.

Also, ever wondered why there are 7 dwarfs?

Cocaine is classified as a Class A drug.
1.Having or using Cocaine can lead to 7 years in prison and/or an unlimited fine. Thus the 7 dwarfs, ARE YOU GETTING IT?

So apparantly Snow White is an illuminati mind control programme to get kids to take crack (diamonds?). Is this correct?
Maybe I'm just not "GETTING IT".

Sure there are a few bad apples in a large corporation, noone denies that. But some of these theories are ridiculous. Like the "penis" guitar lollies, or the personal costumes linking to some kind of conspiracy. Check out some of the "tidbits" on this previously linked site. I won't bother posting them, but have a look if you want a laugh.

So is this seriously not an April Fools joke?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Curious and Concerned

haha I read that one too. All the stuff in that link was hilarious. In one of the things on there is a pic of the hookah smoking caterpillar in alice in wonderland and the caption is "here we see a blue demonic entity smoking a bong" or something like that. Does the guy that wrote that not know what a caterpillar is? lol.
. That thing about the crack diamonds is hillarious too. Also crack didn't even really exist back then when that movie was made, crack hit in the late 70s early 80s. The hanna montana thing is pretty funny too, I mean that thing on the bag is CLEARLY a guitar, not a "penis complete with testicles". I mean I personally think someone would have to have a sick mind themself to ever notice this stuff, I mean what kinda person looks at bags of candy and thinks about penis' and stuff like that? lol. The 666's that are supposedly in the disney logos are pretty rediculous too, I mean the W can kinda look like a 6 I guess but I really don't see 666. The only thing I see here that is really concrete is that there actually is some perverse things in some of the cartoons, but I don't think its any illuminati plot, I think its just simply bored animators.

Also on one those links there is like a "fact list" saying disney employs homosexuals and stuff like that, I don't get what that has to do with anything, is the writer of that saying all homosexuals are pedaphiles or something? Completely obvious to me the guy that wrote that is some extreme religious fanatic. Anyways, I'm going to stop now I can go on and on though talking about the rediculousness of some of this stuff, but I won't.

Peace

[edit on 3-4-2010 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by ucalien
The toys of theme parks also were cruelly developed to pervert children:

First, those "toys" aren't even IN the theme parks. The first is obviously a gas station. Second, considering the handles on the sides of the head, it appears the entire head is a "steering wheel" which can spin a full 360°. Obviously the first girl pictured knew what she was doing when she dressed like that and spun it half way. The younger girl didn't know any better. but is holding onto the handles to hang on to the ride.

Induction to drug consumption is also on the Disney's Illuminati agenda:

Mighty Mouse was not a Disney character.

Does Disney hold the rights for products like these....or at least receive money for use of a Donald design?

And if this is not an illegal use of a Disney figure, does Disney not need to agree with the design of the product before is being sold on the market?

Why make it with a 360 degree turning head anyway? It invites children to have a ducks pecker in their vital parts. No matter how you turn it this duck has been carefully designed.

And would it not be smart to be NOT directly responsible for products like these.......let somebody else make them!!!

To deny these organised covert pedophile activities is sticking your head in the sand. There are way too much incidents in that direction to call it coincidence. Wake up.....

The only thing I do not entirely understand is what effect these subliminal messages can have on children. Maybe somebody can answer me this?

What I also would like to know if Walt Disney has ever been spotted at the Bohemian Grove. If he has it will seal my suspicions for 100%

[edit on 3-4-2010 by zatara]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Halley86
reply to post by ucalien

I am a former Disney castmember. I started with the company in 2007 and worked there through the Disney College Program. I absolutely love the company, and I visit every year. Disney offered me two jobs after graduation, but it's just too far from home and family for me. Otherwise, I would be back at that place in an instant.

Disney World (in Florida) employs over 50,000 people. You have to understand that with that amount of people, you're going to sometimes get some bad eggs. Naturally, when Disney, with it's squeaky-clean image, has a scandal, it makes headlines. It's really unfair to them, but that's just how life works. It's not as big of a deal if Universal or Six Flags has a few perverted employees that do horrible things - they don't project a family-frienly, clean image like Disney does.

I do not think that the Donald Duck picture with Christina Aguilera is accurate. First of all, castmembers who work with Donald are 95% female. Plus, it looks like the image was purposefully blurred to make it look bad.

The picture with the princesses - those are not Disney employees. They are regular people in Halloween costumes. Disney would never let their Princesses go out into the parks in those costumes. I guarantee that. Even though those costumes are elaborate, they're just not the same.

The picture with the two women using their breasts to make a Mickey face...not a piece of clothing made by Disney. It's just two women who have made a grossly inappropriate "shirt" on their own time.

I realize that some unfortunate things have been put into Disney movies. Once again, that's a result of bad employees sneaking things in, just to be funny.

I do not think any of the above reflects anything about Walt Disney. Obviously, I did not know him personally, but I have read many books on his life, and I just don't think he's a bad guy like people like to make him out to be. I think it's fun to imagine that this wildly successful family man had a dark and sinister agenda. I understand that. It's entertaining - just ike the Tammy Faye and Jim Bakker story...a fall from grace.

I do think that he was possibly hard to work with, but overall a good, family guy who liked to create his own perfect reality in his parks.

I am a former Cast Member too.. thanks for your reply here, Halley86.

So many of the images posted by the OP here are completely ridiculous.

The lack of real research presented here is apalling.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton"...considering the handles on the sides of the head, it appears the entire head is a "steering wheel" which can spin a full 360°. Obviously the first girl pictured knew what she was doing when she dressed like that and spun it half way."

You make some good points but your assessment of the "ride" in question undermines your credibility. It appears to me that there is no "steering wheel"...the head doesn't move, it's a one-piece, molded apparatus.

I don't think the clothing the girl is wearing is particularly noteworthy either. When you say "dressed like that" it seems you're implying that she's dressed in an excessively provocative fashion.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
What a load of rubbish this whole thread is. Someone please give me a real conspiracy to read about and not some made up paranoid rantings about Disney, backed up with a bunch of half arse bogus claims and doctored photos.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Some people on ATS completely throw all logic out the window when it comes to things like this. I can make a conspiracy theory out of any of these companys if i truely wanted. Microsoft, Walmart, Coca Cola, kellogg's the list goes on and on.

What a waste of server space.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by ker2010]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curious and Concerned
I know this is ATS but damn, there's a lot of paranoia and wild speculation in this thread. I'd like to see a little more evidence than a few animator pranks to start claiming a man was a sick peadophile freemason illuminati overlord.
More to the point, Walt himself died in 1966. The only two pieces of "evidence" in the original post that occurred during his lifetime are the "Alice in Wonderland" still, which I've explained as being cannon to the original text, and the 3 Little Pigs cartoon. OMG! Pigs without pants!

[edit on 4/3/2010 by JoshNorton]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It is quite suspicious that these 'Disney kids' start off all smiley and cutesy and are trying hard to be the kid next door, and when they grow up their public persona is All-hyped-up sexuality.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join