The Walt Disney Illuminati pedophile agenda

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Clearly, a fake but on the other stuff, well, Disney is evil. Everyone knows that.

"Clearly a fake..." I don't see any pixelation, glitch, anti-alias pattern, noise or any other detail suggesting a photoshop in the nipple's shot. What prevents that picture, of to be the next frame of the sequence???

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
What the heck, the 'evidence' provided isn't even evidence. OP I think you have some backing up to do.

I also watched the subliminal messaging video and that wasn't even proof, pollen = sex in lion king and some guy whispering 'take off your clothes' in aladdin, it is not clear, nobody knows for sure.

What I am sure of though is when I was in the original Disneyland a couple years back, I saw Goofy blow off a child only to go flirt with some girls near the bathroom where I was waiting. This doesn't reflect on Disney as it is more to do with the way the employee was acting on his own merit. I have a few friends and know dance instructors that are employed by Disney and they are happy working there.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by eLPresidente]

CX

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
For those that believe the masonic link, and who like numbers in conspiracy theories, if there is any thruth to the 33rd degree mason thing, i wonder if that has anything to do with his very private "33 Club" in Disneyland?

Apparently he was building it to "entertain guests", but passed away before it was finished. It has since been completed.

Disneys 33 Club

CX.

[edit on 1/4/10 by CX]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

Club 33 is actually a REALLY cool place. Never thought of the link for some reason though haha

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
You didn't expect me to believe Christina Aguilera let a guy in a duck costume expose her breast to the public, right?

That Disney is selling Gummy Penis candy to kids?

You mixed in a lot of fiction with the facts and the truth is some of the stuff you pointed out was true, like the hidden smut in a few Disney cartoons.

That offensive stuff was added to those films by the animators without Disney's consent. The Rescuers DID have an image of a naked woman that flashed by in the windows which was later removed when found out, but I can't paint the Disney corporation as pedophiles because some twisted animator tried to get away with something very stupid which wasn't caught and made final cut.

Sometimes these things sneak past the filters but it isn't proof of a sinister plot, just juvenile people behind the scenes and human error on the part of the editors.

Look...at the end of Teen Wolf (1985) when the crowd is cheering in the bleachers there is an extra in the background with his zipper down and his penis out. His idea of a prank I suppose, and no one even noticed during editing. It made it into the film and on the sold videos.

I'd seen that movie a few times when I was little and NEVER noticed that till it was pointed out to me. Nevertheless it wasn't a plot to corrupt the youth, just the actions of some faceless schmuck in the crowd that thought his junk deserved a national release.

Look it up.

- Lee

[edit on 1-4-2010 by lee anoma]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Also, where di you find the last photo? With the over-exposed ariel. I'm asking because when i googled disneyland Ariel, snow white etc. none of the costumes matched. And Ariel was wearing a top with ample support and had her full tail skirt or whatever above her bellybutton.

Please post a source!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Miss_Chievous666

Yeah every time I go to Disneyland she DEFINITELY does not look like that haha

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I don't know if I buy any of this. First because after Walt's death things changed, drastically. Second because the acts and jokes of employees can't actually represent a company.

Of course there are artists at Disney that drew Snow White getting laid with the seven dwarfs but as a internal joke and not as something for the public appreciation. This happens at every single production company in the world. Specially nowadays.

After Walt's death things went to different hands and the only plan I'm aware of was to keep the business running. Something that almost ended circa the end of 90's. Marketing people went crazy and took things in different direction, and certainly did some things that wouldn't have been approved by Walt for nothing in this world.

And last but not least because Walt Disney was a personal friend of my grandfather and was nothing but a cartoonist with a vision to create things that were revolutionary for his time.

In my opinion any Disney animation has far less subliminal sexual or inappropriate content than any cartoon/animation from other studios.

But that's just my opinion and perhaps he was indeed Evil incarnated...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I think almost all of the examples cited require a perverted mind to find in the first place. Its like claiming the sale of Oscar Myer Weiners is a perverted attempt to encourage more perversion in kids. And regarding the allegations of an easy-going attitude toward sexual misconduct, you don't compare them to other places with high concentrations of children like other amusement parts.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
In 1995 I started to boycott Disney products.

The first reason was because Disney was shippping jobs overseas for cel work.

The second was because as the late comer to the National Hockey League dance, the Disney Corporation was an influential member espousing breaking the NHLPA (players' union).

How dare they take hockey away from Canadians??!!

Oh ya, and they're pervs, too

Jason

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
or maybe, just maybe, Disney is all about making money and since people keep pumping out more kids than the world needs, there is alot of $ to be made

I mean, you'd have me believe that a disproportionate amount of wealthy business men and politicians are pedophiles? balderdash!

Uh, before you dismiss claims when you yourself have no evidence to disprove, maybe you should check out that video Raud posted. I have the original VHS tapes of all of those Disney movies in that video and can confirm that each of those things in there.

1. The priest that marries the evil witch and Prince Erik gets a hard on, IN THE ORIGINAL VHS!!

2. When Simba lays down on the clifftop you can, indeed, clearly see the pollen spell out the word "SEX"

3. In Alladin the "take off your clothes" remak is exactly where the video shows it to be. I never noticed or heard about the second one, when Jafar was looking for the cave.

4. The original Little Mermaid VHS box does have a spire on the castle shaped like a d**k.

How you can possibly deny that someone utterly twisted was going on during that timeframe is beyond me, but you are just perpetuating ignorance by not dismissing claims without evidence to back up your claim of "balderdash!".

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest
I think almost all of the examples cited require a perverted mind to find in the first place. Its like claiming the sale of Oscar Myer Weiners is a perverted attempt to encourage more perversion in kids. And regarding the allegations of an easy-going attitude toward sexual misconduct, you don't compare them to other places with high concentrations of children like other amusement parts.

Tell you what - you go find a VHS copy of the "Little Mermaid" and watch that wedding scene where Prince Erik is about to marry the evil witch and watch the priest's genitalia area - then you come back and make that statement again about how "only a perverted mind" would see anything there.

You want me to spell it out for you what happens? A bump appears in the guy's pants and grows erect. Again, you tell me how that can be mistaken for anything rational.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hi
.. yeah, also agree that Disney is a brainwashing corporation relying greatly on subliminals, and 'hidden imagery', and covert messages within the artwork and character interactments.. but cant entirely say the shown photos prove much if any of that.. i have the originally released Little Mermaid cover, golden dildo castle and all! (kept safe as they shortly pulled them all off of the shelves when they were first noticed).. It wasnt subliminal though, the man who did them knew he was to be sacked from his job at Disney and made this cover as a kind of 'f* you Disney' kind of stand, as he was being fired anyhow, may as well have a bit of fun!! lol.. but thats just the version of the story i have heard in the past..

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
OK, so you've been looking at Freeman Fly's website. His stuff is fascinatingly hilarious but also a load of balls......

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by inlandempire88

Here ya go..Go to this website and watch # 8-11

www.lenonhonorfilms.com...

I wouldn't call it "proof" per se, but you will see...

[edit on 1-4-2010 by baddmove]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
OK any corporation who has 70K + employees is bound to have a few bad apples.

And out of the hundreds upon hundreds of cartoons and movies disney has produced only like 2 or 3 things that could be considered perverted are found???

Oh yeah right disney is the evil empire.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

I am a former Disney castmember. I started with the company in 2007 and worked there through the Disney College Program. I absolutely love the company, and I visit every year. Disney offered me two jobs after graduation, but it's just too far from home and family for me. Otherwise, I would be back at that place in an instant.

Disney World (in Florida) employs over 50,000 people. You have to understand that with that amount of people, you're going to sometimes get some bad eggs. Naturally, when Disney, with it's squeaky-clean image, has a scandal, it makes headlines. It's really unfair to them, but that's just how life works. It's not as big of a deal if Universal or Six Flags has a few perverted employees that do horrible things - they don't project a family-frienly, clean image like Disney does.

I do not think that the Donald Duck picture with Christina Aguilera is accurate. First of all, castmembers who work with Donald are 95% female. Plus, it looks like the image was purposefully blurred to make it look bad.

The picture with the princesses - those are not Disney employees. They are regular people in Halloween costumes. Disney would never let their Princesses go out into the parks in those costumes. I guarantee that. Even though those costumes are elaborate, they're just not the same.

The picture with the two women using their breasts to make a Mickey face...not a piece of clothing made by Disney. It's just two women who have made a grossly inappropriate "shirt" on their own time.

I realize that some unfortunate things have been put into Disney movies. Once again, that's a result of bad employees sneaking things in, just to be funny.

I do not think any of the above reflects anything about Walt Disney. Obviously, I did not know him personally, but I have read many books on his life, and I just don't think he's a bad guy like people like to make him out to be. I think it's fun to imagine that this wildly successful family man had a dark and sinister agenda. I understand that. It's entertaining - just ike the Tammy Faye and Jim Bakker story...a fall from grace.

I do think that he was possibly hard to work with, but overall a good, family guy who liked to create his own perfect reality in his parks.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
OK any corporation who has 70K + employees is bound to have a few bad apples.

And out of the hundreds upon hundreds of cartoons and movies disney has produced only like 2 or 3 things that could be considered perverted are found???

Oh yeah right disney is the evil empire.

Wrong. You're not getting it at all. Look at a list of credits that go into a movie. There can be hundreds of names listed and thousands of others who aren't that were involved in the making of the movie.

We're talking artists and sound engineers going through the trouble to draw these things and insert them into the movies. And then how many times does a movie like this go through editing before it's actually cut for printing? Like several thousand times?

These weren't rogue employees slipping in animations and sounds at the last minute - they were there when the movie went to production. How does that happen not once, not twice, not three times, but AT LEAST FOUR TIMES???? A mistake that happened over and over??? I don't buy that explanation for a moment!

There was CLEARLY some group at Disney that was involved in inserting sexually-related material into some of their movies during the time that these movies were made. I have no idea how many were involved but as soon as I found out about these incidents I boxed the tapes I have and have never gotten them back out and I won't let my daughter see a Disney movie in the theater until I have had a chance to check it out completely, first.

Yeah, Disney screwed up and as a concerned parent I'm taking NO CHANCES. I would rather be safe than sorry.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Ok 2 movies out of hundreds. Get real. You guys can make a conspiracy out of ronald mcdonald if you want.

And the Sex in the Lion King really says SFX

The marriage scene and rescuers i can give you those. But once again that is 2 out of hundreds of disney animations.

There is FAR worse stuff in family guy and south park and i bet you tons of kids watch them both. Better not let your kid watch TV as their are dozens of commercials with sexual undertones that are more obvious than not.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by ker2010]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Sorry but this is the biggest bull# i've ever hear or read.
If somebody believes this #, he needs a reality check, it's the same bull# the alleged SEX written in the stars in the movie Lion King (which was disapproven a #load of times, it was SFX nothing more) or the "boner" in the other movie...was it alladin or arielle?

People see what they wanna see, if nothing else, the only pervert is the guy who started this topic and presented his dirty thoughts about pictures and toys.
To be honest i have a lot phantasy, some of them are dirty to some other minds, but i laughed about 90% of the # that is presented here. It's so stupid that it is not even funny.
So like i said, the only perverts are the topic starter and the people who believe this bull#

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join