The Walt Disney Illuminati pedophile agenda

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I was saved from Disney indoctrination by Bolshevik reign (not everything was bad here at East ).
Parents who take their children to such stupid theme parks are bit dumb in my opinion. What is sad that their children will pay for parents dumbness later. BTW Czech movies for children from Bolshevik era are very good. It is because lot of good artists couldn't work on "adult" movies so they slipped into work for children, which was not so strictly controlled/censored. My mother is example of this movement.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Disney isn't the only entertainment aimed at children that sells sex. These kid shows have as many sexual references in them as adult shows, if not more.

I remember watching TV with my daughter, watching her shows, and then later watching adult comedy, and there were less sexual overtones on the adult shows than in the child shows.

These girls in these kids shows couldn't wear shorter skirts without exposing themselves.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
When I was little, watching a Disney movie was like hell for me. I always hated them, I always hated cartoons and the stories they portrayed. I never knew why. As I grew older, I started to understand some of the sick symbolism portrayed in these films, and realized maybe I was the normal one, and all the other kids were the strange ones.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I found a page that covers all of this and more Disney stuff, its really creepy -_-

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...

[edit on 1-4-2010 by MotherGoose]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Its so clear to me now~!

.....and why do you think snow white had SEVEN dwarfs?

Seven is an illuminati number

Now, Think about 9-11

Then think about 7-11. Think about what they sell at 7-11. They not only want to molest you, they want to fatten you up so they can fly airplanes in to you~!

Dont you get it? Disney is a corrupt illuminati, pedophile, evil, satanic, greedy company, responsible for 9-11 and the 7-11 stores!

JK, you've provided some pretty interesting theories here. I tend to think that in most of those cases, it doesnt stem from an illuminati conspiracy, I think its mostly just a bunch of dorky animators that have to draw cartoons all day, from time to time, they play little inside sexual jokes, most likely not to harm anyone. Probably just because they're bored and after looking at innocent cartoons all day, they probably are fighting off the urge to draw sexual images. Its a immature guy thing.

The fact that they kept on people who were doing creepy things, is a totally different story. Its actually not that surprising considering the amount of coverups and scandal inherent in the Catholic Chuch. The two entities, Disney and Catholicism kind of remind me of each other. Both are extremely powerful, both are supposed to be "wholesome," and both have people pretending to be trustworthy people, capable to being loving and welcoming to children, only to abuse that trust, and abuse the children.

That kiddie ride.....

Now thats just wrong. I actually have seen one of those outside a grocery store and I thought the same thing then as well. "Who the hell came up with that?"

The head DOES NOT turn, it has ears which double as handles to hold on to, but its fixed in that direction. Even the way the body is positioned, a child is sitting right on top of where the genitalia would be on the duck. It kind of shakes and bounces up and down, and thats whats so wrong about it. The kid is having a good time, unknowingly looking like they're effing the stupid duck.
Even the eyes are wide open staring at where the chest would be on the rider

[edit on 1-4-2010 by WhiteDevil013]

[edit on 1-4-2010 by WhiteDevil013]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I think it's pretty obvious a place like Disney would attract pedophiles. If they hired these people a background check was done and obviously had not been caught doing any of their disgusting acts yet. Some obviously have been caught but it doesn't mean all Disney nor all of its employees are perverts like that. It's just an obvious 'gold mine' for those sick people. Personally, I love Disneyland here in Southern California. I think it's a nice place to go and escape, though it's gotten quite expensive..

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by serenesupreme
This has to be the most contrived posting I have ever encountered.
Not everything is a conspiracy.

That there are sexual images in Disney films is a well known FACT. Nothing contrived about. The themes presented as well as the brand is darkness IMO.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

I mean, you'd have me believe that a disproportionate amount of wealthy business men and politicians are pedophiles?

Are u serious???? Do u have any idea about the amount of Latin and Asian teen girls that are sold as sexual slaves to Europe every year????

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

it appears the entire head is a "steering wheel" which can spin a full 360°. Obviously the first girl pictured knew what she was doing when she dressed like that and spun it half way. The younger girl didn't know any better. but is holding onto the handles to hang on to the ride.

There are so many things wrong with your theory...
LOOK... Look at the way the body is. It wouldn't even make sense for the duck to have his head forward. Unless of course, his legs were broken and he had a tail on his crotch...And how would the head move anyway? His arms are in the way!

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Miss_Chievous666]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Guys, my bad I forgot to post these links before. You MUST access them to increase the understanding about this thread:

THE PERVERTED WALT DISNEY EMPIRE

Are Disney and Comcast marketing evil?

UNCOVERING HIDDEN MEANINGS IN THE DRUG CULTURE

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

That there are sexual images in Disney films is a well known FACT. Nothing contrived about. The themes presented as well as the brand is darkness IMO.

I think the point here isn't hidden sexual images in movie frames, 'cos any freak cartoon designer could just have put it there, without prior knowledge of directors, creators, writers.... BUT, the point is that Walt Disney had a PAST, a sinister past with a very evil personal life story and seems obvious that he built an empire with the conscious purpose of pervert children. Then why the American society just did NOT charge him, when they SHOULD have done???? I mean, while he was alive???

[edit on 1-4-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Miss_Chievous666

There are so many things wrong with your theory... LOOK... Look at the way the body is. It wouldn't even make sense for the duck to have his head forward. Unless of course, his legs were broken and he had a tail on his crotch...And how would the head move anyway? His arms are in the way!

Wait, are you saying that those ride-the-duck toys were NOT designed with sexual bias??? Are you serious?????

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I'd like to point out that most kids shows, not just Disney shows, reference sex. The best quote comes from the "family" show Leave it to Beaver in which June tells Ward, "You were awfully hard on the Beaver last night." Classy.

To comment on your post, you're right the woman in the picture does know exactly what she's doing. The girl does not. That is the point of this thread (btw, you can't turn the head, look at how the head and the arms are postitioned its meant to be turned that way). I'll give you the Mardi Gras picture. But the Hannah Montana candy, again, looks awfully like something else.

I definetly think that the OP's argument, although perhaps a bit outlandish, holds some weight.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by inlandempire88

I think it's pretty obvious a place like Disney would attract pedophiles.

I think the North-American people tends to close their eyes when inconvenient truths appear about their culture, that's WHY the Disney pedophile occultist agenda had succeed. We are not talking about "casual incidents" here, we are talking about a whole pedophile INDUSTRY purposely created, INTO Disney entertainment businesses. And Walt Disney himself was the conscious mentor of this industry.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

I agree some of Disney has been perverted but there really aren't any cold hard facts that point to Walt being a pedophile. If there indeed was though, I'd love to see them. Secondly though, like someone said above me, any random artist could have put in some 'perverted' type stuff into a cartoon or movie. They have thousands of artists and with numbers that high, some are bound to slip through the cracks.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
while the author does have a valid point, i always thought that the illuminati were lizard men. (i know that the illuminati has human lackeys too) but surely if this were something to do with illuminati then wouldnt there be at least a couple of reports of strange lizarding incidents

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
while the author does have a valid point, i always thought that the illuminati were lizard men. (i know that the illuminati has human lackeys too) but surely if this were something to do with illuminati then wouldnt there be at least a couple of reports of strange lizarding incidents

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
sorry didnt mean to double post. i accidentally clicked reply twice

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Topics like this are definitely worth re-iterating from time to time. Imagine a world where the degenerates, thieves and con-artists have had a dominant position for at least 2,000 years. They learn they can't be out in the open and survive so they find a myriad of ways to operate from behind the scenes. They lie perfectly. They invent "Suits" and "Dress" to appear virtuous. They talk virtue, they look virtue, but all the while they're as far the opposite as they can safely get away with. Over time, slowly but surely, they keep refining their deceitful craft. Their bad karma catches up to them from time to time. But they persevere never the less. They are always at the forefront of world advancement. They orchestrate the legal system, monetary system, medical, entertainment and more. But their nature can never really be hidden. Disney is a good example. They're TV and movies are always dark, something unclean about them.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by ucalien
Disney company employs 71,000 people at several locations.
And you've shown that less than 0.01% of them might be perverts? How is this systemic of the corporation as a whole?

below the character "Caterpillar" from Alice movie is smoking a bong.

The Caterpillar is clearly described in Ch. IV of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1865)

She stretched herself up on tiptoe, and peeped over the edge of the mushroom, and her eyes immediately met those of a large caterpillar, that was sitting on the top with its arms folded, quietly smoking a long hookah, and taking not the smallest notice of her or of anything else.
This was more than 85 years before the Disney film came out. So how exactly is this part of a Disney conspiracy? (or did Walt have a time machine???)

This is a Hooka. It's most commonly used to smoke flavored tobacco. OP sounds like Michael Scott referring to it as a bong.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join