- Doug Rehman has lectured at the FBI and was a senior law enforcement official with the Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement, which includes every government agency, local, county and state agency that deals with pedophiles. They teach proactive skills in spotting, finding, profiling and preventing crimes which victimize children. They have trained the staff at places such as Sea World, Universal Studio's Water Park. Disney has declined offers to train their staff.
- In Feb. 1996 a 7-year old girl reported that she saw a man with his zipper down, touching himself at Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park. When it was reported by a second girl on a second morning, Disney confronted an employee matching the description. He admitted to doing this and was fired. Disney waited 7 hours to report this incident to the local authorities, just long enough for the girl who witnessed him masturbating, and her mother, to check out of Disney's hotel and go back home. No arrest was made, because strangely enough, Disney "lost" the little girl's contact information.
- Sgt. Mark Thompson of the Oscala, Florida County Sheriff Dept. said: "We had a guy who traveled the Disney hotels and go to the pool areas. He was taking close-up photos of kids climbing in and out of pools. Three or Four year olds and sometimes suits weren't covering backsides properly, if you know what I mean. You just knew he was going to make a move on a kid. We wanted to get him but Disney didn't want any part of it".
- Jimmie Dennis was arrested in Nov. 1996 in Orlando for "committing lewd acts upon a child". While awaiting trial he applied for a job at Disney in the entertainment division, and got hired as a costumed character. His job was to roam the park, hugging kids and sitting them on his lap. He kept the job until August 21, 1997 when he was convicted of his previous crime. The attorney who prosecuted said this was a great example of why Disney needed to do background checks on people. As mentioned earlier - pedophiles look for chances to expand their opportunities.
- David Fisher got fired from a job at the Oscelo School District in 1991 for several reports of "'excessive touching of girls". Regardless, he got a job at the Disney Fort Wilderness Campground. I'll spare you the reports and details this sick waste of life generated before he finally got nailed. Disney, however, did manage to explain that "the cost of background checks on it's employees would be prohibitive". I'll also mention that the Florida Dept. of Law offers arrest records for $15 each.
Disneyland - a pervert's Disneyland
So it goes:
Lake County Deputies booked Timothy Lillo, 34, from Mascotte, maintenance worker of Disney World, into jail on 25 counts of possession of child pornography. He was booked into the lake County jail on Tuesday and held on $250,000 bond.
A Disney employee was charged Thursday after police said he possessed child pornography. Paul Fazio, 68, works in the gift shop at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.
Police said Fazio was one of 14 arrested in the Polk County police operation.
They also said Fazio admitted to possessing the pornography and said he liked to look at pictures of adults having sex with infants.
"The reality is it goes much further than child porn — it’s sexual abuse of children", Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said.
Judd said during a month-long undercover sting, detectives found 14 men with a combined 42,000 pornographic images and movies of children.
Justin Hlebichuk, 22, from Lakeland, confessed to having the pornography as well.
"The youngest one I had was 14 — that was shown, but I guess younger women just look a little better sometimes", he said.
Detectives said four of the men were linked and had swapped pornographic images in the past. Hlebichuk said he was sexually abused as a child, but he said he believes that that is still not an excuse for possessing child pornography.
"(It doesn’t) matter how much a person’s abused, they know the difference between right and wrong. I knew what I was doing, and I did it", he said.
Fazio told investigators that he has evidence-destruction software. Police said he is facing 51 charges.
A registered sex offender was arrested on suspicion of grabbing an 11-year-old girl’s buttocks at Downtown Disney. Jose Angel Pamblanco Morales, 24, of Orlando, was arrested Wednesday on a charge of lewd or lascivious molestation.
According to the Orange County Sheriff’s Office, a complaint about the incident was filed, and a man matching the description of the suspect was located in front of the BET Soundstage Club at Pleasure Island. The girl positively identified Morales, and he was arrested.
It seems that there's a very solid logistic built by Disney company, to support children sexual perversion. Each theme facility also has a vast infrastructure underground in order to maintain it. The underground areas contain wardrobe design and repair units, fitting rooms, restrooms, cafeterias, security units, computers, freight ramps, utility encasements, and large connecting tunnels. The underground areas also have human programming rooms. They have their own power plants and water systems and their own police force. Disney company employs 71,000 people at several locations. People are coming and going 24 hours at the Disney theme parks. And the designers behind the cartoons and movies have peculiar techniques to develop their filthy job.
Below, two classic and well known images that expose the way that Disney employees work:
The constant nudity of cartoon characters...
The insertion of real images of nudity in movie frames...
The use of male genital shape disguised in parts of the scenarios...
The exposure of female genital in specific movie frames.
The toys of theme parks also were cruelly developed to pervert children:
Induction to drug consumption is also on the Disney's Illuminati agenda:
Above, the character "Might Mouse" is snorting coc aine and below the character "Caterpillar" from Alice movie is smoking a bong.
The purposes of Walt Disney seemed pretty clear. His pedophile agenda with occultist bias was revealed but what is missing to his evil empire go down??