Disney Freemason commemorative postcard
- Jack Enter, a former Atlanta detective, has studied the Peeping Tom Phenomenon at Disney. He's been called as a witness to trials involving Magic Kingdom Peepers involving restrooms, changing rooms and dressing rooms. In one reported incident, Disney merely taped over the holes with duct tape. "It was amazing," said Enter. "So many guys had been standing on the ceiling pipe looking into the room that the insulation was worn off the top of the pipe". It would stand to reason though, that if someone is a pervert, pedophile, peeping Tom or Just One Of Those Types, like any "criminal" they gravitate and seek out the environment that allows them to pursue their habits. To these people Disneyland is well....just like a Disneyland.
- When asked about this, Security Officer Hertog said, "Boys will be boys. This has been going on at Disney for 20 years. A large workforce will attract oddballs". However it's gotten worse - an investigations manager could recall only one case older than 15 years.
- Rich Jeeley confessed in a Disney Security Statement that he regularly flashed guests at the park for over a year. Disney knew he had an "extensive"' criminal sex crimes record but did nothing until he was caught peeing through guest hotel bedroom windows at night. They fired him but never notified the police.
- Maintenance worker Vince Amato was caught peeping on guests trying on clothes in the fitting room of the Disney Village Market "Captain's Tower". He was reported three times. Disney's answer was to transfer him to another job.
- Employees caught exposing themselves to park guests or peeping on "guests" in changing rooms in stores, even if they are children, have in the past been fired but not turned over to authorities.
- A transportation supervisor who worked at Disney was arrested after contacting a 13 year old boy on AOL's "Orlando" chat room using his Disney connections and promises of Disney stuff as a reward. When arrested by police they said he had so much Disney merchandise at his home it 'looked like a shrine'. (And since this chat room is a known hot bed for Disney Pervs to hang out in, does AOL monitor the chat in the Orlando chat room 24/7? Of course not.)
- This same chat room was where Matt Irwin thought he hit paydirt in the form of a 13 year old girl, who turned out to be a cop. He told the 'girl' he worked for Disneyland and gave her a number to reach him at; which turned out to be his number all right - at the Animation section at Disney studios. Irwin had previously won an Emmy for his work on "Winnie the Pooh".
- Doug Rehman has lectured at the FBI and was a senior law enforcement official with the Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement, which includes every government agency, local, county and state agency that deals with pedophiles. They teach proactive skills in spotting, finding, profiling and preventing crimes which victimize children. They have trained the staff at places such as Sea World, Universal Studio's Water Park. Disney has declined offers to train their staff.
- In Feb. 1996 a 7-year old girl reported that she saw a man with his zipper down, touching himself at Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park. When it was reported by a second girl on a second morning, Disney confronted an employee matching the description. He admitted to doing this and was fired. Disney waited 7 hours to report this incident to the local authorities, just long enough for the girl who witnessed him masturbating, and her mother, to check out of Disney's hotel and go back home. No arrest was made, because strangely enough, Disney "lost" the little girl's contact information.
- Sgt. Mark Thompson of the Oscala, Florida County Sheriff Dept. said: "We had a guy who traveled the Disney hotels and go to the pool areas. He was taking close-up photos of kids climbing in and out of pools. Three or Four year olds and sometimes suits weren't covering backsides properly, if you know what I mean. You just knew he was going to make a move on a kid. We wanted to get him but Disney didn't want any part of it".
- Jimmie Dennis was arrested in Nov. 1996 in Orlando for "committing lewd acts upon a child". While awaiting trial he applied for a job at Disney in the entertainment division, and got hired as a costumed character. His job was to roam the park, hugging kids and sitting them on his lap. He kept the job until August 21, 1997 when he was convicted of his previous crime. The attorney who prosecuted said this was a great example of why Disney needed to do background checks on people. As mentioned earlier - pedophiles look for chances to expand their opportunities.
- David Fisher got fired from a job at the Oscelo School District in 1991 for several reports of "'excessive touching of girls". Regardless, he got a job at the Disney Fort Wilderness Campground. I'll spare you the reports and details this sick waste of life generated before he finally got nailed. Disney, however, did manage to explain that "the cost of background checks on it's employees would be prohibitive". I'll also mention that the Florida Dept. of Law offers arrest records for $15 each.
Disneyland - a pervert's Disneyland
Lake County Deputies booked Timothy Lillo, 34, from Mascotte, maintenance worker of Disney World, into jail on 25 counts of possession of child pornography. He was booked into the lake County jail on Tuesday and held on $250,000 bond.
A Disney employee was charged Thursday after police said he possessed child pornography. Paul Fazio, 68, works in the gift shop at the Animal Kingdom Lodge.
Police said Fazio was one of 14 arrested in the Polk County police operation.
They also said Fazio admitted to possessing the pornography and said he liked to look at pictures of adults having sex with infants.
"The reality is it goes much further than child porn — it’s sexual abuse of children", Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said.
Judd said during a month-long undercover sting, detectives found 14 men with a combined 42,000 pornographic images and movies of children.
Justin Hlebichuk, 22, from Lakeland, confessed to having the pornography as well.
"The youngest one I had was 14 — that was shown, but I guess younger women just look a little better sometimes", he said.
Detectives said four of the men were linked and had swapped pornographic images in the past. Hlebichuk said he was sexually abused as a child, but he said he believes that that is still not an excuse for possessing child pornography.
"(It doesn’t) matter how much a person’s abused, they know the difference between right and wrong. I knew what I was doing, and I did it", he said.
Fazio told investigators that he has evidence-destruction software. Police said he is facing 51 charges.
A registered sex offender was arrested on suspicion of grabbing an 11-year-old girl’s buttocks at Downtown Disney. Jose Angel Pamblanco Morales, 24, of Orlando, was arrested Wednesday on a charge of lewd or lascivious molestation.
According to the Orange County Sheriff’s Office, a complaint about the incident was filed, and a man matching the description of the suspect was located in front of the BET Soundstage Club at Pleasure Island. The girl positively identified Morales, and he was arrested.
As Augustus mentions, Walt was a DeMolay as a boy, but never became a Mason. DeMolay is a Masonic youth group, hence the commemorative card.
Originally posted by ucalien
He was also a big time occultist, a 33° Freemason, member of the "Order of DeMolay" and during decades his sinister agenda remained hidden behind all those cartoons, magazines, movies etc. An agenda to control children’s minds.
Looks like a Fender Strat. So?
The product is sold within that package, is announced by Disney as having the shape of a "guitar" or a "microphone", but definitely what you see looks like something else... Click here to see it without censor blur.
This picture was taken in New Orleans during Mardi Gras and has nothing to do with the Disney corporation. This isn't something that Disney sells, it's something some party-goers made for themselves to wear on Bourbon St.
And below, fancy erotic clothes to adult people.
First, those "toys" aren't even IN the theme parks. The first is obviously a gas station. Second, considering the handles on the sides of the head, it appears the entire head is a "steering wheel" which can spin a full 360°. Obviously the first girl pictured knew what she was doing when she dressed like that and spun it half way. The younger girl didn't know any better. but is holding onto the handles to hang on to the ride.
Originally posted by ucalien
The toys of theme parks also were cruelly developed to pervert children:
Mighty Mouse was not a Disney character.
Induction to drug consumption is also on the Disney's Illuminati agenda:
Originally posted by starwarsisreal
So there's still proof that Disney movies have sexual references. Seriously I would rate PG 13 instead of PG or G
And you've shown that less than 0.01% of them might be perverts? How is this systemic of the corporation as a whole?
Originally posted by ucalien
Disney company employs 71,000 people at several locations.
The Caterpillar is clearly described in Ch. IV of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (1865)
below the character "Caterpillar" from Alice movie is smoking a bong.
This was more than 85 years before the Disney film came out. So how exactly is this part of a Disney conspiracy? (or did Walt have a time machine???)
She stretched herself up on tiptoe, and peeped over the edge of the mushroom, and her eyes immediately met those of a large caterpillar, that was sitting on the top with its arms folded, quietly smoking a long hookah, and taking not the smallest notice of her or of anything else.