It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India launches biometric census

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

is this the first of many or does anyone know of a country who has already done this to its people?

im disgusted..and i fear this is coming to a country near you soon..

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

If you notice the few replies posted within the article, the acceptance outweighs the fear or questioning of the system and process.
What a large population to attempt to do this within !
Some of the responses have wording and emotion contained that show an embrace of the loss of privacy and self, and my concern is that when this is pushed as the cure to the worlds problems by a controlled media, the rest of the world will follow lock step.
NOT participating will have you marked as a dissenter or combatant, a troublemaker, that needs taught a lesson and re-educated.
It's coming, and those denying its approach are delusional.
S&F

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

NOT participating will have you marked as a dissenter or combatant, a troublemaker, that needs taught a lesson and re-educated.

How many ATSers are marked for "re-education " I wonder ?

Here's the paranoid question -

Could ATS be set up to bring the sheep to the man all nicely folded under one roof ?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Do not forget the article is from the BBC,whom I have long suspected of omitting comments which do not fit with the agenda their goverment handlers wish to portray..
It would not surprise me if they make up many comments themselves.

I remember them doing the same with the UK ID card-most comment were in support of them on the BBC site,whereas if you went to most other sites the comments were entiely unsupportive of the ID cards.

They are consistent at least...

Heres hoping the indians do not take this lying down.
I wonder which companies are "helping" the Indian gov. with this scheme?

IBM maybe?

Welcome to the NWO India-you are now cattle,like us in the west.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
and they still didn't learn the lesson with the GMoes, their good crops are dying out because of the genetical modified crops,

2011 they are gonna fingerprint them
2012 they are gonna microchip them
1,2 billion people, that's the biggest experiment out there,
what the nazi did is nothing compared to what's coming

you better wake up people, once they got hold of you there's no going back
first india, next china, europe is there already, they will have the biometric passports mandatory starting 2011
i think they gonna eliminate the nations that are the most numerous first
next the most uninformed.... etc
their plan is to eliminate over 95% of the populations through birthcontrol, new "vaccines" (that is what bill gates said)

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

Do not forget the article is from the BBC,whom I have long suspected of omitting comments which do not fit with the agenda their goverment handlers wish to portray..
It would not surprise me if they make up many comments themselves.

I remember them doing the same with the UK ID card-most comment were in support of them on the BBC site,whereas if you went to most other sites the comments were entiely unsupportive of the ID cards.

They are consistent at least...

Heres hoping the indians do not take this lying down.
I wonder which companies are "helping" the Indian gov. with this scheme?

IBM maybe?

Welcome to the NWO India-you are now cattle,like us in the west.

well....ive just commented..lets see if it gets published

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by piedsniper

How many ATSers are marked for "re-education " I wonder ?

Here's the paranoid question -

Could ATS be set up to bring the sheep to the man all nicely folded under one roof ?

Could be, I'll say possible, but we're talking initial design or adjusted purpose?
I'd believe any community with recorded data, thoughts, written word, could be used as a gathering tool.
There's alot here that's for sure.
Yet just as many walk blind as walk with sight.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Hmmm,can't see your comment so far...What name did you give yourself for the comment?
I'll keep checking,but I bet they won't publish if you dissed the scheme

Edit:
You seen this comment?

Issuing unique ID numbers to all citizens as a part of biometric census is overdue. It will greatly improve tax collection. It will check corruption as well as loopholes in implementing social welfare measures in India. Due to these reasons all society conscious people are eagerly awaiting the results. In no way will the biometric national database infringe on people's civil rights. I think this project will itself bring the Congress Party into power again in next elections.
Sambasiva Rao Gogineni, Vijayawada, India

news.bbc.co.uk...

Man,someone loves his kool Aid...

Does this person not realize the biometrics will do squat to stop corruption,as the corrupt/elite will not be included in the scheme,just like in the west.
He should have said "all society unconscious brain washed fools are eagerly awiting the results" IMO.

I wonder what the Sadhu's will think about this plan,or the Kali worshippers?

[edit on 1/4/2010 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

Hmmm,can't see your comment so far...What name did you give yourself for the comment?
I'll keep checking,but I bet they won't publish if you dissed the scheme

Edit:
You seen this comment?

Issuing unique ID numbers to all citizens as a part of biometric census is overdue. It will greatly improve tax collection. It will check corruption as well as loopholes in implementing social welfare measures in India. Due to these reasons all society conscious people are eagerly awaiting the results. In no way will the biometric national database infringe on people's civil rights. I think this project will itself bring the Congress Party into power again in next elections.
Sambasiva Rao Gogineni, Vijayawada, India

news.bbc.co.uk...

Man,someone loves his kool Aid...

Does this person not realize the biometrics will do squat to stop corruption,as the corrupt/elite will not be included in the scheme,just like in the west.
He should have said "all society unconscious brain washed fools are eagerly awiting the results" IMO.

I wonder what the Sadhu's will think about this plan,or the Kali worshippers?

[edit on 1/4/2010 by Silcone Synapse]

it hasnt been published....and...those comments dont read right...they sound very scripted...

top topics

join