It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 19 1775 transitioning to April 19 2010

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
another call for revolution, the type of people on this website may be willing to join, but there is no way of winning unless you can get it to the masses, maybe someone could hack into a tv network

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Not to wise to join, I think ATSers have enough brains not to join this movement, as some have eluded to in other posts and previous threads. I for one would like to see where this goes. Im still alot skeptical about it really gettin anywhere. I could lead them to jail or Suicided.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Stedlinn

Yes, actual TV that is not controlled by the propaganda ministry would be nice.

Oh well, all the TV are not belong to us.

Like they said, the Revolution will not be televised.

edit to add-this is a legal and lawful implementation of a Constitutional enforced redress of grievance claim IMO.

[edit on 4/1/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The Republican Party is not for the Republic (minus Ron Paul etc)
Just like...
The Democrats aren't for democracy
And visa versa...

I'm watching, and psyched from the other side of the planet, hope it achieves its goals and spreads...

Something in all of this made me think of John Titor for some reason.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Confucious say, man who sit on fence sometime end up with rectal splinter. Now ats a funny joke! Why would you just sit there and not participate in some fashion? Are you satisfied with your life and the way your government tells you what to eat and drive? Are you comfortable being pampered and tucked into bed at night by nanny state?
Do you have so little regard for the future? Do you have children? When your children come of age and ask where you were and what you did on that day when he world was brought back from the brink of chaos. How will you answer them, then? Will you tell them that you were too busy, keeping the fence warm, ya know, because fences catch cold real easy? Or will you tell them that you only stepped, over, the fence on your way to help make a better world for them. Which story do you think your children will smile over, look at you with admiration steeped in respect and say Iwant to be just like, you, dad. That question really doesn't need asking does it? That question doesn't really need answering either.

YouSir

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

Don't you worry your pretty little self about anything. I am sure if people want to join anything, they will send you a U2U and ask your interpretation.

Have you even looked at any of the info or are you here to give your opinion on something, that you have no idea about?

Have you read the Articles of Freedom that is linked? No? So why are you giving your opinion if you have not read it.

Please, let us handle this, I have already seen your comments on the other threads.

Let us see if you are CIP. Let us post some of your comments shall we?

Im gonna have to say this now. I believe this is all just a hoax, or something these people see for themselves, but actually will never happen. Lets face it, a big hoax by some religious nut jobs.

These people need to be stopped, they maybe to religious for their our good!

If they arent religious nutcases, why in there website do they mention religious phrases and gods will etc etc. These seminars are just to brain wash you into there little "cult". i mean im no fan of this current government or direction, but I think these guys are out of it.

Maybe I was wrong to jump saying its a hoax, I should say its just crap.....they are now a Milita Terrorist group as I read in an article. They are just gonna land themselves in jail. I dont see any other way around it.

Hey, I think we found a CIP.

[edit on 4/1/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
You actually wanna know something, if you would of read what I wrote there instead of going on a smear campaign than you would of read me giving props to you and the others who wrote these threads.

I did see people warning against joining it and warning others against joining it within these threads etc. so dont jump down my throat for posting a response.

and for your information, I may not be 100% active in your discussion, but i have read 99% of the information provided within the numerous threads and watched all the videos in the original post with the woman and the 4 below and Judge Nepo. etc. Im not living and breathing your post and staying up for 3 days straight do as you wish.

I stated an opinion but maybe due to you lack of sleep you have been misguided or delusional at decided to attack me but I have never ever been attacked like you have done to me in all of my time here. Im glad I never Starred and Flagged ya, I was just about to get around to doing that too since I had a minute.

Im a Patriot, CC Gun Owner, American, dislike the 2 party system so go ahead and attack me if you see fit.

Cause no matter what you say if and when the revolution comes, I will be on there side.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
and if you wanted to understand my stance a little further in another thread I forget which one of the 4 or 5 there is I retracted my statement about it being a hoax, seeing the newest information im giving it a chance, but like everything else I dont see it getting to far. April 19, 2010 protests I think it will be a good start.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Wow! Another advertisement to join the Pain Parade! Dude, your window of opportunity was after Waco and Oklahoma! You guys decided to sit that one out and, in the interim, your hero, Bushconglomco, rescinded the Posse Commitatus Act. Now, if you guys really want to play ball, then the evil anti-christ, desciple-of-hell, commie, nazi, masonic, NWO-loving, pedophilic, women's underwear devotee, reptilian overlord, apprentice to Darth Vader president can unleash 200 or more levels of hell upon your asses. I doubt that he will hesitate for a second to do it. Too little too late, dudes. Better to find another way to make the changes you seek because, believe me, insurrection is going to get a lot of decent and innocent people killed just so that you guys can show your boners to the powers that be.

I'm really sick of the macho bulls**t that the teahadist crowd routinely post on this site. You honestly think you have a ghost of a chance in armed revolution against the Feds?? Friggin' DUH! Here's the truth, sh*t-for-brains, you can't possibly out-gun the Feds. They already know where 90 percent of you live and, if push comes to shove, you will be in custody before the sun can rise, in no small part because you couldn't resist the urge to post your "I'm a bad-ass NWO hating stud" videos on youtube.

Get a grip. You militant posers ain't taking anything back. All your threats of violence do is jeapordize the lives of innocent people. I'm willing to entertain rational solutions to the problem of big government. I will not support the d**kless fantasies of would-be badasses who are looking for an excuse to shoot their many guns at human targets for a cause in vain. you can't win this war thru violence. Let's see if you're smart enough to figure out how it can be won.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ionized
For anyone who has NOT listen to last nights two broadcasts, please do so it is very important:

recordings.talkshoe.com...

recordings.talkshoe.com...

WHAT is this nonsense? The guy doesn't make any sense, because he says "uuhhh" so many times, after every word or two, that its impossible to follow what he is talking about through any of it. Plus there is a lot of horrible background noise and other people talking but not making sense.

Can you just tell us why we should have suffered through this?

[edit on 1-4-2010 by maus80]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by godless

You sir, have quite clearly not read any of the material presented here, since you are assuming this is a militant movement.

EDIT: Godless, I have to apologize. I did not at first realize that this thread had mixed several groups with differing ideologies. So perhaps I am the one that did not read some of the links gathered in the OP. I understand now where your view came into play, as some of these groups appear militant, whereas the group I was very specifically referring to, the Restore America Plan, is a non-militant, peaceful attempt to restore the Republic.
Please see this post for further clarification:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Ionized]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by godless

Wow, give that man a sedative, STAT!

Still wondering where you people get your info, oh that's right, from the MSM.

Can you see the forest through the trees or are you still programmed to believe everything you see and hear?

C'mon, do some reading and investigation instead of just going off the wall on your master's imposed enemies.

Let go of your fear.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Habit4ming
Restore America Plan. I would to thank EndisNighe, Boondock Saint and specifically kyle43

oh, did I hear someone calling me ???
Oh Ok, ur welcome bro
thanks for the kudos

I am humbled by your honorable mention

One small step for Revolution
One giant leap for Freedom

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by maus80

Who said talkshoe episodes are perfect? They are madness because the people who call in to listen are so inconsiderate as to not mute themselves out. If you gave it more than a minute or two it would get past the noise.

There are hours upon hours to listen to directly from the people who are involved, and I refuse to summarize it any more than I already have.

If you don't want to hear things from the horses mouths, then I will certainly not waste my time trying to help. Why would a person open their minds to what I say if they can't open their minds to what those who are actually involved are saying?

EDIT: I did not at first realize that this thread had mixed several groups with differing ideologies. Some of these groups appear militant, whereas the group I was specifically referring to, the Restore America Plan, is a non-militant, peaceful attempt to restore the Republic.
Please see this post for further clarification:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
Is the military really in on this? I missed a definitive on that.

This video confirms from a source that the military
is onboard as well as the Supreme Court
he says

"they can't wait to get their hands on it"

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Habit4ming
concerning the "Circa 1787 Constitution", I noticed that it DOES NOT include the 13th Amendment (titles of nobility issue) that Turner and others have repeatedly talked about!

it may not
but that doesn't mean that it can't be added again
or even improved in wording so that there is no
misinterpretation for future generations.

Remember, this is a STARTING point only.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

Please, do not give me your holier than thou attitude. Remember, people can go to your home page and read EVERYTHING you have written.

Since you supposedly gave props to us, please post your unedited comment where you supposedly did this.

I will wait with baited breath. As for stars and flags, what the hell do I care about those. Do they feed me, do they clothe me? I am here to learn and when people comment like you do, that is not teaching or learning, that is denigration of ideas. So sorry, you can play your victim card but I see by your response that you do not care about anyone's ideas except your own.

Maybe I misread you, but you sure want to jump on the MSM, hoax, militia bandwagon awful quick.

You had 5 comments in that one thread that denigrated everything without doing your own research. I find that highly normal for those who follow.

How about leading, how about researching things instead of what is programmed into you.

Here is a place to start-

Things you should remember over the next few months.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SpartanKingLeonidas

Hoist the Flag : False Flags, Agent Provocateurs, and Black Box Operations

Mindless Barbarian : Brains Beats Brawn, Learn To Think, Violence Is The Answer?

Political Collusion of a President and Congress in Collapsing America, The Fall of the New Rome

Bilderberger : The Global Agenda, Eugenics, Global Warming, And Biochiping Sheeple

Blackmail : Keep Your Friends Close, Keep Your Enemies Closer, The Threat of Subversion Through Fear

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AshleyD

Examining False Flag Operations And Black Propaganda In Modern History

The New World Order & The Globalist Agenda
davinci

Conspiracy Theorists vs. Sunstein: Propaganda, Misdirection and False Flags

LiveForever8

This is Propaganda this is Propaganda

Maybe if you learn instead of trying to force your opinions on people, people would not take you as a misinformed individual.

You say you followed 99% of the links and video. I highly doubt it. Have you read the OP's at least of these connected threads?

Sorry, I do not have time to deal with you, if you cannot see the outright manipulations you succumb to.

Thanks for your comments.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I am just in awe as I watch this unfold.

This site and the people on here are doing a great job covering the greatest chapter of man becoming aware of himself.

I have checked other forums but this rocks, sources triangulated, trolls squashed quickly.

Great work,

Cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Good Thread and collation OP.

I too have noticed something like this brewing, I have some links and information to what we all can do PEACEFULLY to turn this all around in just 3 days, in the following thread:

"We the People" Summer of Discontent and Protests?Worldwide Strike April 15th-18th

Go there all, see the link, do as many others in the world will do, and if enough of us do, well real change will happen.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Dang it, I knew there was something I forgot to add to the OP. Sorry about that ME. I knew about the Tax protest days and the international call for protest for the 15-18th but I forgot to mention those.

I actually had your thread subscribed but the amount of time I have spent researching this thing, I have not had much time to comment on other threads lately.

Thanks for the comment and S&F your thread. When I get a chance I will drop a comment. Thanks for providing a link.

Peace and God Bless.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join