It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 19 1775 transitioning to April 19 2010

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

the late show with david letterman was discusing this a little old lady to show its non threatning to the poulation aired in new zealand thursday 1 april 11.30 (NOT AN APRIL FOOLS WERE A DAY BEHIND IN PROGRAMING)

THEY TALKED IN A VERY ITS GOING TO FIX LOTS AND BE EASY TYPE WAY

im hunting the vid now

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by WWJFKD

the late show with david letterman was discusing this a little old lady to show its non threatning to the poulation aired in new zealand thursday 1 april 11.30 (NOT AN APRIL FOOLS WERE A DAY BEHIND IN PROGRAMING)

THEY TALKED IN A VERY ITS GOING TO FIX LOTS AND BE EASY TYPE WAY

im hunting the vid now

I think I got it,

mienfoks.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Thank You for informing me about fighting the " Good Fight " to take this Country back from those who wish to destroy it by overt and covert means . Contrary to what some might believe in Washington , the Constitution of the United States is not just some piece of paper , but the Foundation of Freedoms that define who we are as a Nation under God . I for one am willing to give my full Support to those who feel the same as I , and know it is just a matter of time before Freedom Loving Americans Rise and take back our Beloved Nation from those who care more about Power than they do about their fellow man .

GOD BLESS AMERICA !

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Good thread S/F

While I am quite angry at our government and how it is very evil and oppressive I am not going to encourage or discourage a peaceful revolution. I will simply be a bystander who watches and takes no sides. Call me Switzerland!

Just like during the first American revolution there were several sides; American revolutionaries, British and British supporters, American sympathizers, British sympathizers, and the neutral people.

But if the revolutionaries begin to kill innocent people and cause terrorism then I will have to side with the government. If the government kills innocent people and causes domestic terrorism then I will have to side with the revolutionaries. But if both sides are doing evil deeds then I will remain 100% neutral.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
www.worldreports.org...

This article discusses the use of Provost Marshalls to arrest nearly 3,000 bankers and 3 Presidents. To the best of my knowledge this never happened and the story keeps snowballing, but never actually produces any fruit. The story just keeps hooking in readers, day after day for at least 2 years now.
This case doesn't involve The Restore America Plan, however it wouldn't be the first time that someone used the Provost Marshall angle to gain readers. I hope that isn't the case here, but until I get more information I have to withhold judgement.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by BrianInRI]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Got another confirmation this time from Philly - They sure are scared of these letters. What are they afraid of - a paper cut?

www.philly.com...

I have to comment on this - this is patently a lie - There is absolutely no plan to unseat the Governors of their offices. Read about it for yourself. They have practically involved this movement in everything south of 9/11. White powder envelopes, Terry Nichols, Tim McVeigh, Ruby Ridge, WACO, and it goes on and on. They are trying to make this fail - now ask yourself why. It should be obvious to anyone who has taken the time to read the information.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by WWJFKD]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Lol the video, " .. 19 april, a month before 22 june". Ok, sorry for the intrustion in the thread but i couldnt resist.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Exactly. That article was absolutely full of lies. The media has been keen to quickly demonize and slander the Restore America Plan, without even understanding its true basis and those people involved.

This is NOT an 'anti-government extremist' group. How absolutely absurd! This group is for the restoration of lawful government, to remove the corporate UNITED STATES and replace it with the Republic that it usurped in the 1800s. The US is NOT 'government', the Republic is government, and this plan aims to restore it to the people.

With so many millions of uninformed people in this country, most of them controlled by the status-quo, is it any wonder that this plan has been in the works secretly? There are a LOT of people to educate, and the largest problem is that they need to educate themselves!

EDIT: I did not at first realize that this thread had mixed several groups with differing ideologies. Some of these groups appear militant, whereas the group I was specifically referring to, the Restore America Plan, is a non-militant, peaceful attempt to restore the Republic.
Please see this post for further clarification:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Ionized]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

I found those vids on youtube here they are-

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I find this to be an interesting link from the current times to the late 1700's
www.myastrologybook.com...

Pluto in Capricorn!

Look up the astrology. I'm not an astrologer. I just look these things up. Pluto in Capricorn happened 2008, the last time it was 1762 - 1768

signifies upheaveal of government and stuff like that. Check it!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
Reading and listening to some of this I hear Tim Turner mention that part of the reason for this is that he believes that the corporation of America is broken/ breaking /bankrupt and failure is immenient. (cant spell)

Over here in Euope we have several countries in economic meltdown and on the verge of failure. The worst offenders are referred to as the 'piigs'. They are Portugal, Italy, Ireland , Greece and Spain. Greece is currently in the worst state of sh1t. But basically they are all in ruin.

So then I see this article;

www.telegraph.co.uk...

So how does the governor of California deal with the worst financial crisis in History. Well , this is how :

www.youtube.com...

peace.

Schwarzenegger's father was a Nazi. The CIA was formed by importing all of the Nazi infrastructure from Germany to the U.S. post WWII. The aim of the DHS/FEMA today is to engage Halliburton to contract military mercenaries from around the globe to employ inside the U.S. to put down civil unrest. Their goal is to be realized targeting the Nazification of the American West (including CA) ahead of the rest of the country.

Could it be that Schwarzenegger shares some of his father's respect for the Nazi ideology and he aims to drive the economy of CA (the World's 7tth largest economy) into the ground in an effort to minimize the ability of patriotic Californians to fight against the UNITED STATES CORPORATION and make it easier to turn over CA to the DHS/FEMA?

The brief entry in one of millions of documents stored at the Austrian State Archives shows that Gustav Schwarzenegger, the late father of the film star now running for governor of California, was a volunteer member of the Sturmabteilung, or SA — the notorious Nazi storm troopers also known as brownshirts.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Citation for my previous post:

Posted 8/24/2003 4:51 PM

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER
Related Report: Arnold's father fought for Nazis

www.usatoday.com...

"Records: Arnold's father was member of Nazi storm troops"

The brief entry in one of millions of documents stored at the Au"strian State Archives shows that Gustav Schwarzenegger, the late father of the film star now running for governor of California, was a volunteer member of the Sturmabteilung, or SA — the notorious Nazi storm troopers also known as brownshirts.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

thanks for finding vid

ill watch the full thing

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Ive read thru 99% of the threads on this topic, shot out to the OP for trying to bring it all together.

Maybe I over looked it but what ist he next step for this process they are truying to acheive?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Another letter in Iowa, this time - More of the same

www.desmoinesregister.com...

Extremist group sends letter demanding Culver's resignation

Wisconsin

www.wistv.com...

Utah

www.ksl.com...

[edit on 1-4-2010 by WWJFKD]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by KonigKaos

See, that is the thing, right now is the part I do not understand. The Articles of Freedom is what lays out how the government is supposed to transition back into Constitutional Governance.

Like others have stated, now it is the waiting game on the bureaucrats. We all know what their basic rule is-CYA. They cannot make a frelling decision without having a 6 month frelling study from 4 different university accredited panels and then through the courts.

Sorry about the ramble, it is on the government's steps now. I believe the Continental Congress part of it last fall must have been the initial date where they made the request to return to the Constitution. Now, that the date has been reached, your guess is as good as mine.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Aside from the obvious propaganda pieces written about this, there are some red flags to consider.

Having read info related to this over the last 3 days, I have some concerns over legitimacy:

1) These papers were supposed to be delivered by Military Provost Marshalls. www.youtube.com...] Instead it looks like they were sent "certified mail", or via Document Couriers.

2) Why did the leadership of "Guardian Republic" refuse to answer legitimate questions by local coordinator, Mike DiCosola & his group of Jurors ?
tekgnosis.typepad.com...

3) Is Sam Kennedy using an alias ?
loveforlife.com.au...

4) None of the Grand Jury members have seen the actual Declaration they're taking an oath to support.

5) WTF? Sam Kennedy's website includes a link to an alternate plan for world government. oursammie.net...

edit: fix link

[edit on 1-4-2010 by zzombie]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

Thanks for those links, they have been gone over already, thanks anyway.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I would like to see some evidence of what was actually presented to the governors.

this caught my eye on the site:

Dr. Sam Kennedy
Host: TAKE NO PRISONERS
Republic Broadcasting network
www.republicbroadcasting.org...
The Save America Crusade

"FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY - NOT LEGAL ADVICE."

PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS. MOST PROBLEMS ARE SELF-CREATED.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by IntelRetard]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IntelRetard

Well then, go to your state capital on April 19th and request to see it. Or go tomorrow and ask to see it.

As for the disclaimer, you could find that on any website that talks about the law. Sorry, this is not some elaborate scam. Read through the info yourself or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join